Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:53 PM

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges (57946 Views)

The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari / Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by bilal4riid(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
This dullard called buhari is the most useless president in the history of Nigeria,where is Ameachi,tinubu,fashola or are they not ex governors.
Useless man
Sign of wailing for eternity!!
Is Gej, Makarfi and Shema not former governors?

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Achorise: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2016
amaechi1:

Sorry but you need HELP. It is obvious you did not read the post maybe because of your alleged bad sight or your are disappointed that you could not understand. Go get help and not sentiment.
Those listed are those ICPC have concluded their investigation before this administration came on board. So, the prey you are looking for is not there. You may check back after 2023.
So Fashola is exempted. brother this is pure politics.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Izonpikin: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin...where is sylva and ameachi...e remain small FG for forget add fayose name... grin grin grin
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
I have no problem with this list but where are the names of Tinubu and Fashola? ....or for that matter Amaechi?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by poundlander: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
more northern governors to be prosecuted than southerners. wailers where are thou?

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Deluxewize(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
This is a method of distraction to their ill government, attraction to the zombies...
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by cckris: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
anonimi:

Total without BAT is like Africa without Madagascar- INCOMPLETE.
The grand-master of corrupt people in Aso Rock continues to protect his own personal persons.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764
Buhari knows that he couldn't have won 2015 without Prof Jega's SLEIGHT of not issuing Voter's Cards to the Southeast, & flooding them with fake Card Readers.
Buhari's sole agenda is to so DISORGANISE the PDP that APC can win 2019 legitimately.
But PDP has a massive National spread that can throw up more dynamic Election winners.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Babatundecash:
Whether you like it or not your hero T.A orji and his fellow croonies must be probed under PMB......a fellow thief support one another because if you don't have the blood of Anini running in your vain you'll not say the corruption fight against all these politicians who almost looted us dry is witchunting.

You are a thief as well for supporting thief Buhari and thief of a wife

You can not distract those who know their stuff

Buhari is a thief and so is Tinubu and Amaechi

But your corrupt President will not probe his wife and cronies

We can not play politics with everything
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by project4OO: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by paulo220(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2016
am here to check names
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Surfboard(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2016
No Akala, but there's Ladoja? Is this list really about corruption? I don't think so.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2016
ex gov fashola that constructed 2 boreholes with #30million and used #78million to design a website is not on the list.apc!shame!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by PH1stBorn: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2016
At last Peter Odili name is there....thats all I care so much about ....let watch out what becomes of wife justice Mary Odili that granted him indefinite injunction from prosecutions in 2008
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by amuokuko: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2016
Since Tinubu is not there, I don't want to believe others stole..
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by molas02: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
APC thinks there can lure dis people to their party by threatening them, i pity this government condition
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by kstix(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
LoveMachine:
Saraki just can't win! cry shocked grin
lmao.. Just like a tic-tac-toe game commonly called x and o.. When u can win by trying to win in two ways. D govt has many ways to win saraki right now. He is doomed
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by searay(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Oh Lord, you took away my favorite dancer(Micheal Jackson) you also took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loco) as if that was not enough, you took away my favorite comedian (Dede one day) No complain sir...Lord of Justice!!!...President ‪#‎Buhari‬ is my favorite president.....Pls do something...Amen
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by KingRex1(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Baba Raji is without blemish.. Even for this lagos with high IGR
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Olukat(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2016
deji68:
Fashola nko?Website borehole. ...

The borehole and website were to bankroll the dullards election, hence he's a saint now sad sad
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by ct2: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Where is tinubu
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by surreal15(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Good question.
Lets start by looking for the proof of his money laundering and assests he might have gotten by abuse of power or corruption.
I still haven't seen anyone come up with such information.
mamabomboy:
For once, i agree with the FG. These governors have to be held accountable for their unscrupulous actions while in office. But why is ex President Jonathan not on the list.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by sweetgala(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

How come no APC former governors is among inthe list

Tinubu is not there and amechi is not there

All I I see is witch hunting

Tinibu has already had his day at the ICC in 2011.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2016
The feelers one is getting is that there is a deliberate plan to keep us permanently angry with the past, as a way of diverting our attention from our present -and possibly forget that we have a future to secure.

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by goodvision12(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2016
tundexijim:

It's a pity u are not directing ur anger towards those who cause the recession by looting the treasury na dambazau u dey find.. this ppl clearly have case with the icpc b4 now..
Zombies everywhere buh y?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by kstix(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

apparently u didnt bother to read the post where it is stated clearly that some APC members are there and that its for ex governors who corruption cases have been opened against them by the EFCC but didnt go to trial. Tinubu was tried by obj and was vindicated. Amaechi's case was never opened by d EFCC. So how is it witch-hunting?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by darthv: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Why is tinubu not on that list?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by kstix(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2016
mexxy1:
Is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi not an ex-governor?

apparently u didnt bother to read the post where it is stated clearly that some APC members are there and that its for ex governors who corruption cases have been opened against them by the EFCC but didnt go to trial. Tinubu was tried by obj and was vindicated. Amaechi's case was never opened by d EFCC. So how is it witch-hunting?

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by kstix(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
This dullard called buhari is the most useless president in the history of Nigeria,where is Ameachi,tinubu,fashola or are they not ex governors.
Useless man

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by ralphsoo(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

George Akume belongs to which party? Seer
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Drsheddy(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Captain Wada and Ibro of Kogi state nko D list is fake without them.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by MandingoXXX: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

At least there is a witch and the hunter must do his job of hunting... inugo.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Ontop123(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2016
This list presupposes that Tinubu is not corrupt hmmmnmn, na look I dey look buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Photos As President Bola Tinubu Meets 36 States Governors / Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.