Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges (57994 Views)

The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari / Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Jollymich(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Buhari is not untouchable. Just one day his blood will spill.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by president3h: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please where is amechi ? Where is the biggest thief and landlord of africa tinubu ? Where is 78million naira web designer fashola ? Mr illiterate integrity is tryin to fight opposition that will remove him in 2019, he wants to remove saaki and put his personal senate president and deputy, hehehehehe I see danger in the zoo's seat of power !
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Unbrandedguy: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
hustla:

It's no longer hate for the Ibos abi
See how many northern governors are there. What do you people actually want?

Open your eyes friend.. I wonder why they are still closed till now! They are in PDP.. their treatment will even be lighter as EFCC is currently doing for Northern Financial crime Offenders!

i tire for this country!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by stevepee42(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
So happy that lucky igbinedion is here,......he stole too much.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by hannyjay(f): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:
We have fresh corrupt case if dambazu and burata the confused president is chasing shadow

If no former APC governors is in the list buhari is just making himself look like clown in circus

Economy is going to recession useless president is talking of old governors
pls use ur brain and read d whole list stop fooooooling urself
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by VagileVictor(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Inconclusive list of past Governors for prosecution.
If Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar under whose very eyes the charges levelled against them were perpetrated are not prosecuted, them it will be an inconclusively conceived prosecution.

The most ridiculous fact about the list, is the exclusion of Babatunde Raji Fashola and Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.
Danbazzau and Buratai.

Nigeria is breaking due to selective prosecution.
Some of this prominent criminals will use their last kobo to cripple this process and so I see this prosecution, dead on arrival.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Joefixy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Since benue state ex governor(gabriel suswam) is der am in total support of d probing infact d probing should start from him
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
crixtex:

Guy u deceive no one... Buhari is a thieving crook...

Am not out to deceive u, but to let you know that integrity is good and you should not run away from it.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nely77(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://punchng.com/ex-govs-fraud-cases-agf-lists-saraki-akpabio-daniel-odili-ladoja-fresh-probe-trial/

Why is Abia state's T. Orji not on the list? He should have been number 1.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Emmasnoop(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
What about Delta State governor the list is incomplete.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by cochexky: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Why didn't you do the needful when your hero was in charge. Na only your house wahala dey!
THE SAME PEOPLE
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Bobbybube(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Let's say the truth to ourselves. This is at best a witch hunt immersed in tribalism and bigotry.
A true statesman doesn't go about taking opposition out and embezzling power. A blind man can see that almost all names there belong to a certain party, and that the few names from his party are at loggerheads with him or a threat to his position.
I don't just want to go into the dispairing percentage of Southerners and 'middle-beltans" as opposed to the core north. This is extremely unbecoming of a man his age and experience.
What of those openly corrupt ex-governors that supported his elections. Lagos, kano and Rivers come to mind immediately yet they are absent.
HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS!!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by bamite(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:

You and your President don't even know what integrity means

Show some respect to the word and stop using it!

Nigerians have found out how hollow your claims to integrity is!
You still have the option of relocating to uganda or take rat poison
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by dadaijboy: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bobbybube:
Let's say the truth to ourselves. This is at best a witch hunt immersed in tribalism and bigotry.
A true statesman doesn't go about taking opposition out and embezzling power. A blind man can see that almost all names there belong to a certain party, and that the few names from his party are at loggerheads with him or a threat to his position.
I don't just want to go into the dispairing percentage of Southerners and 'middle-beltans" as opposed to the core north. This is extremely unbecoming of a man his age and experience.
What of those openly corrupt ex-governors that supported his elections. Lagos, kano and Rivers come to mind immediately yet they are absent.
HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS!!

Look at you, typing all this rubbish, all in the name of protecting your crook paymaster.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
jose4shizzle:
Buhari should go easy on his corruption fight oo. He is stepping on toes

How's that your problem
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by july66: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
JewelRegi:
Every politician in Nigeria is a thief.
You are right my brother. The once not investigated are the smart ones not that they are not corrupt too. So if Tunubu & Fashola are not on the list, it just shows they are smarter than the others.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Luukasz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
As much an APC protagonist I'm, how come tinubus name is missing from the list.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by luluosas(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thank God Lucky Igbinedion is listed there. That man raped Edo State dry, especially with the over 2 billion naira sunk on the dredging of Ipkoba River, a project that was highly criticized by Edo State citizens and it became a white elephant project.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Codes151:
This is bullshit! Where is tinubu? Amaechi? Oshiomole! Them?
Apc it shall not be well with u ppl

Ask Google.

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Luukasz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
july66:
You are right my brother. The once not investigated are the smart ones not that they are not corrupt too. So if Tunubu & Fashola are not on the list, it just shows they are smarter than the others.
No they ain't smart its just they are APC members. As for saraki he's the architect of his own doom.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
president3h:
Please where is amechi ? Where is the biggest thief and landlord of africa tinubu ? Where is 78million naira web designer fashola ? Mr illiterate integrity is tryin to fight opposition that will remove him in 2019, he wants to remove saaki and put his personal senate president and deputy, hehehehehe I see danger in the zoo's seat of power !

Ask Google.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by wordproof: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
If T.A. Orji ain't on that list...then the whhole list is a scam, another APC charade!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by knowhowk: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
StainlessH:
please i have been having issues with my eyes lately due to old age, im only asking for you to help me check if amaechi rotimi sorry rotimi amaechi (Rivers) is on the list?
. LOL I can't just stop Laughing.

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by jsb(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Anambra is really the LIGHT OF THE NATION...none of their Ex is on the list...
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:
In the words of Obama

We unfortunately have a "Fascist, Jihadist and homegrown Demagogue" as a sitting President!

Wail on bro!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

How come no APC former governors is among inthe list

Tinubu is not there and amechi is not there

All I I see is witch hunting

Wail on bro!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Omeokachie: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Something to distract the people while the economy suffers.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Ola5TP: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
billyG:

spit on u too,is it Buhari that cause d hardship or those corrupt guvnors that looted our common wealth,is he d 1 blowing pipelines,his he d 1 that crashes global oil price?u are a confirm DULLARD.go & die!
Time for u to die hard for bubu. Take ur family along to die for clueless dullard sake by then i will write an history book for nations to witness ur good for nothing support dullard. Mumu.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
mexxy1:
Is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi not an ex-governor?

Ask Google.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by 2saints: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
PMB, continue your good work in Jesus's name. My family prays for your success every morning like you are our firstborn. But shar, I no see this thief name for benue o, Gabriel Suswam. Abi na the gari wey I just drink block my eyes?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Appleyard(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Rubbish. This list is totally incomplete without Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta included.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.