Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? (3779 Views)

Davido Takes Photo With A Fan What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo / Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Photo Of The Day: Who Is The Make-up Artist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by bossmeek(m): 2:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Three girls were taking a bath in the river before they knew it, the wind blow off their towels.
Suddenly a group of boys were passing by.
No 1. The first girl covered her Br*asts with her hands, leaving her face and private part open.
No 2. The second girl covered her private part using her hands leaving her face and bre*sts open.
No 3. The third girl covered her face, leaving her bre*sts and private part open.
Who do you think was the Wisest among the three girls?
Drop you Comments and Reason why you think the one you choosed was the Wisest.
Lets have Fun & Learn.
http://bossmeek..nl/2016/07/question-of-day-who-do-you-think-is_27.html?m=0
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by JewelRegi(f): 2:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Wow! Congratulation to them
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by Utchgirl(f): 5:48am On Jul 28, 2016
LOL.

As tough as dis may be.

I tink d third one is d solomon here.

She hv no oda alternative dan 2 cover her face. In her mind, see everytin and leave my face out of dis mess.

Tomorrow,u might nt knw her if u see her again bc she covered her face.

My opinion !

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by cruzita(f): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2016
the third girl ofcos

reason :u might have seen the body but u won't know the face behind that body u just saw and at least you won't be able to embarrass her even if u see her because u dont know her
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by sainttwist1(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2016
none
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by MoFeKhOrDz: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2016
like you said,dey are in d river...alright..d 1st girl is the sensible one..cos she covered her breast,which is d only 1 very visible to the boys,she opened her private part dah is inside d water which dose guys can't see...
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by Dandeson1(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2016
They are all foolsgrin and the guy above me is a bigger fool for that comment.

11 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by oselydia(f): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dandeson1:
u don't have to say such, of anyone

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by evelynluv(f): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dandeson1:
lol, so funny, seriously you are funny,gosh.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by kiddoiLL(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
a white girl would go under water and the boys passing wont even notice someone's in the water... our girls way b say shingbai dem no sabi

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dandeson1:
If u cant respect others here, why cant u just be mature enough and respect yourself ..I wonder the people who liked this stupid comment.. Grow up jare
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by piperson(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
what happened to their bathroom at home
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by Dandeson1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
computergeek:
If u cant respect others here, why cant u just be mature enough and respect yourself ..I wonder the people who liked this stupid comment.. Grow up jare
girl shut up, must u quote me Mrs mature

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by MzDesire(f): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
piperson:
what happened to their bathroom at home
LOL
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by rattlesnake(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
bossmeek:
Three girls were taking a bath in the river before they knew it, the wind blow off their towels.
No 1. The first girl covered her Br*asts with her hands, leaving her face and private part open.
No 2. The second girl covered her private part using her hands leaving her face and bre*sts open.
No 3. The third girl covered her face, leaving her bre*sts and private part open.
Lets have Fun & Learn.
you are foolish

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by jtwest(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
angrywhy would dey be bathing and still av their towels wrapped around them? Ain't dey suppose to dry their body wit dat after bathing? To think some people were at eachoda's throat cos of this.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by allytinted: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dandeson1:
lmfao.....bro, person offend you, especially d guy above? No vex ehn....no vex, abi u sabi those girls wey dey bath ni?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by Dandeson1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
allytinted:

lmfao.....bro, person offend you, especially d guy above? No vex ehn....no vex, abi u sabi those girls wey dey bath ni?
lol, no mind me jare, I just dey vex here, na I enter naira land see the topic
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by Tnot(m): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
The fourth girl, run back to the river cool
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by aegis86: 2:40am On Jul 29, 2016
bossmeek:
Lets have Fun & Learn.
HELLO FRIENDS PLEASE VOTE FOR SUNDAY PRAISES TRACY AS THE FACE OF KENPOLY,SIMPLY FOLLOW THE LINK TO VOTE,GOD BLESS EVERY HAND THAT VOTES....http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-32-sunday-praises.html?m=1

Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by piperson(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2016
MzDesire:

LOL
Ello bae
Ai juss look at ur pishure et is feri fyn
Re: Question Of The Day:- Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Among These 3 Girls? by MzDesire(f): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2016
piperson:
Ello bae Ai juss look at ur pishure et is feri fyn
Eshe sir

(1) (Reply)

Meghan Markle’s Navy Dress Unbuttoned While She Was Attending A Wedding / Wizkid Baby Mama Jada P Unfollows Tiwa Savage Admist Fever Video / Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Rocks Pant And Bra On Set Of A New Movie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.