Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) (34848 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG / Fayose Drives A Caterpillar As He Flags Off Road Dualization In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by MadCow1: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Amusing...

Ekiti State and Poverty be like Cain and Abel..

You can't tell the story of one without mentioning the other.
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by Cherishing(f): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2016
chie8:

Performing the ceremony at Ise Ekiti, Governor Fayose said that despite pucity of funds

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/fayose-compensates-affected-people-on.html
When you get too many foul language in your dictionary
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by neocortex: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2016
wheredemdey:

Thought I was d only one dat saw it too.

@topic....fayose is just a mega clown....he would hv won my heart if he had focused more on gigantic life saving projects like our governor Ambode...its a shame he has nothing to his name...just antics

Please give just one example.
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by bittertruthz: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
chie8:
EKSG Compensates The Affected People on Dualization of Ise Township Road

Ekiti State Government has distributed over 2.2 million naira compensation to the 27 people that would be affectded in the dualization of Ise Ekiti township road.

The governor was welcomed by the people of Ise Ekiti in their large numbers. Performing the ceremony at Ise Ekiti, Governor Fayose said that despite pucity of funds, he would continue to have impact in all the communities in the state.

He added that the project was another promise kept, the governor also promise to work on some failed portions of the road leading to Ise town to be able to give the dualized road a good look.

Some beneficiaries Mr Bayode Afolabi and Gabriel Owoseni whose shops and houses were affected thanked the governor for the compensation.

In his response, Kabiyesi, Arinjale of Ise Ekiti appreciates the effort of the Governor for bringing road dualization to Ado Ekiti in his first term in office and for extending the good gesture to five different Local Government Headquaters in the state in his second term in office which Ise Ekiti happens to be a beneficiary.

He eulogised the role played by Governor Fayose in his first term as goveror in making Arinjale the Chairman traditional ruler of Oba’s in Ekiti State.

The governor thereafter in his usual habit demonstrated the stomach Infrastructure concept by distributing food stuffs to the people in the town.

Also at Emure Ekiti where the governor inspected the dualization work currently going on in the town and ask for the support of the people towards his administration.

He however promise to do everything possible despite the paucity of funds in making the town a better place than it is right now

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/fayose-compensates-affected-people-on.html

Ekiti na satellite campus while Delta, Lagos, Anambra and other big states are main campus.

Governor of Ekiti is equal to local govt chairman in other main states.
E.g. Ekiti youths queuing for rice while Delta youths queuing for contract.
The difference is clear like 7up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by sesaan(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I curse the day I came out as African..

Animals In human form..
then u should not reproduce until u immigrate to Afghanistan

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I curse the day I came out as African..

Animals In human form..
baba, you miss road?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by iaamxavier(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
OBSERVATION:

Just take a minute of your time, scroll up, look at the roofs of the buildings in the pictures above; come back and tell me what you saw.. GOD BLESS US ALL

why evils? grin
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
Kpomo governor
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by gulfer: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
I sight that busty lady again.............hmmmmmm wink wink wink wink wink cool cool cool
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by richidinho(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2016
wheredemdey:

Thought I was d only one dat saw it too.

@topic....fayose is just a mega clown....he would hv won my heart if he had focused more on gigantic life saving projects like our governor Ambode...its a shame he has nothing to his name...just antics

What's that life saving project, the lighting up oshodi?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by wheredemdey: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2016
neocortex:

Please give just one example.

Ajah roundabout flyover

Best regards
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by shamecurls(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2016
He has stopped planting trees grin grin grin

This dude has not completed one project. Always starting what he can no finish

From airport, to Farmland and now road dualization. Fayose is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by HRich(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2016
mankan2k7:
pay salary he no gree
At least he's using the money on roads and other positive things, unlike your Buhari that's using he's recovered looted money to travel abroad.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by SamMilla1(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
OBSERVATION:

Just take a minute of your time, scroll up, look at the roofs of the buildings in the pictures above; come back and tell me what you saw.. GOD BLESS US ALL

You just messed up a whole nation's day with a few words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by HRich(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2016
StainlessH:
so his protocol team moves with that big speaker?
Yes. So that Buhari can be able to hear him well.
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2016
[size=20pt]I love the second picture where local children could gain access to the governor and develop interest in governance at such tender age. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by crazygod(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2016
The bone stuck in bubu's throat. But those shoes sha.... He needs a stylist
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by banmee(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I know some people's day is really messed up with this news

Your exposure is a bit limited. You are not alone though. There are millions of Nigerians like you. This is part of the reason Nigeria is the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by afanide: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice one Man....
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by HRich(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
aresa:

you neva know where action go dey... maybe na roadside kponmo cutting with market women or meaningless roadside posing with tape-rule ...

All while his mates are commissioning project all over the place..
Commissioning Projects bulit by Jonathan you mean?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2016
iaamxavier:

why evils? grin
SamMilla1:
You just messed up a whole nation's day with a few words.
iaamxavier:

why evils? grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2016
ephemm:

Stop sharing garri and rice and making your people look hungry!
Stop cutting kpomo and pricing pears / b00bs on the street.

Put in infrastructures and criticise Buhari/APC constructively.

...it seems, Fayose has been tamed somehow

lol mimiko wey try am for ondo..wan copy fayose..him for no live to tell the story if not for the sss bodyguard..lmao karruwption governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2016
banmee:

Your exposure is a bit limited. You are not alone though. There are millions of Nigerians like you. This is part of the reason Nigeria is the way it is.
oga why u come take am to heart nah, na joke me dey joke nah
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by 247Dior(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2016
I'm only seeings Brown roofs cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by defash8: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2016
For people mocking Fayose who is not different from Buhari who carried all the looters (Amaechi, Saraki, Dogara & El-Rufai) to ride PDP train.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
I look at the pictures and all i see is POVERTY and backwardness, is this really a Nigerian state in 2016? wow, i get it if it was the north, those guys, their problems is on another level, they have superseded being brain washed, theirs is worse but here is the south and west, gosh!! angry sad
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by seunlayi(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2016
bamidelee:

you have problems

Yes, I m having problem with you zombies, you always think in one direction according to the programme in your zombie brain

1 Like

Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by comeandmarry: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2016
I gor money to blow,i got money so o o o oh,una rem Dat song by baby/cashmoney richgang feat Lil Wayne, drake.

Fayose Don dey share stolen money just to blow o.
2.2 million to dem brown roof residents os like 200billion uncountable.
Bunch of illiterates.
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by Exponental(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2016
I thought the state has no money?
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by abbyk(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Guy man the Governor!
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
OBSERVATION:

what is this one saying
Re: Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) by Franchise21(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
OBSERVATION:

Seems u read my mind grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) / Shoprite Opens In Ibadan / Amaechi Blamed For Revealing Sanusi's Letter To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.