Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin (18459 Views)

Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! / NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by Codes151(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
So this was the plan! Oil? What of agriculture? Is it that we can shift small away from oil!?
Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by DLioness(f): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
before oil, when the north was the one feeding the whole country ( remember the groundnut pyramids in kano ? ) they didnt secede, i dont see why they will start now. they are bound by higher morals in the north. it is ugandans who discover oil and all of a sudden want to secede lolzzz
You ve forgtn the era of "araba" i. e let us divide in the north.
Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by muller101(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
joborskill:
Now the Niger delta Avengers can go to hell
are u sure?
Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by Caseless: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
fiizznation:
You need to back up your assertion with atleast a single prove
just my point . The state couldn't have come with this if they don't have data to back it up.
Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
what exactly is the bone of contention ?
Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by ErasmusCOMP: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
before oil, when the north was the one feeding the whole country ( remember the groundnut pyramids in kano ? ) they didnt secede, i dont see why they will start now. they are bound by higher morals in the north. it is ugandans who discover oil and all of a sudden want to secede lolzzz
I think you are wrong sir, about the north feeding us in time past. You can read up history of our then regional governments... and probably why Britain joined the northern protectorate to the southern protectorate.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by mormoney85(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
joborskill:
Now the Niger delta Avengers can go to hell
no u cn go to north while they stay to them self thanks
Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by Dinobenson: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
where did u read up the north feeding the country with groundnut money? It used to be every region keeps 50%,sends 30% to common fund,sends 20% to federal for the running of the center.Its high time everybody knew the current feeding bottle federation is not helping this country.Note,there is no state that isnt blessed.
Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by GreenUzzy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sallam Niger State was created since 1976, up til date notn to show for it kure came, and did little, Talba came bad, Abulolo worst. Na Gen Abdusalam's house dem dey deside how to disburse our servention and political appointments Hausa re da biggest problem in Nja Nigerligs Nupes nd Gwaries wake up.
Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by Cekpo34(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

You know nothing kid! Go and find out what precipitated amalgamation (1914). I hate being tribal but won't watch you distort history.
Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by MorningLight(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
hope niger deltans will drink their oil if oil is discovered in the north..??
Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by potbelly(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Same thought that crossed my mind... The man has no idea of what he's talking about...
tempest02:
Nonsense.....you have already found the oil before exploration.

Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by haconjy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
rikamann:
How can you say this to a President, father and grandfather? Nairaland moderators should address foul languages

Now I see the reason why I was banned...
but u forgot that your family said more to GEJ when he was a president?...

If he is your father may u be included...

i
Re: Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin by haconjy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
salissmg:
may God destroy all your family genearation with calamities and tribulations!

if this man is your father, may u be included...
do u know what I have lost cause of these your cow father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? / 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 / Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.