Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari (23772 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Adeyeye, Olujimi, Others Ask Secondus To Stop Fayose / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by futurenix(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2016
If my humble opinion can get to Fayose, I will advise him to take his time even if it will involve using his money to make Ekiti state better and prepare himself for the next Nigerian president in 2023.

He has shown to be the fearless among the chicken hearted buffoons who cannot condemn the ongoing acts in this nation.

He is the next Mugabe when fearlessness is involved.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Abeymills(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Dena melaye travel 2 Lagos aishabutton pls travel to usa instead of displaying d same foolishness ur husband is displaying

6 Likes

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Blackfire(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2016
smellingmenses:
nice angle because Fayose is reputed to have a very big manhood and he's quite capable..... Aisha needs something like that....

^^
EFCC arrest this guy
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by smellingmenses: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2016
that means my children's future is secure be that..... EFCC?

Blackfire:

^^
EFCC arrest this guy
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Firefire:
Aisha if dem born you well and you are not the Aishahalliborton, waka go Amelika come back. shikena.

And then when she returns you'd claim she went on a diplomatic passport under immunity? Jokers.

Quoted for record purposes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by govou(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Fayose !

1 Like

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by castrokins(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Wow..,Aisha Also Interpretes The Law. So Much Dictatorship In The System!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by xilixr: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2016
I hear
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by EdwinB1(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Aisha defend his claims... Don't over blow the issue
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by cruz419(m): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2016
dokiOloye:
E be like this woman na dulllard like her husband too.
What do u expect my broad birds of d same feather flock together,, make we dey look dem

1 Like

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Pls jus let me know wen she is onboard a US flight

1 Like

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by project4OO: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Interesting
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by tdayof(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2016
.....just few Nigerians reason well. See those shouting USA. this is the wife of a president and will not be subjected to any court or prosecution . Nigerians just annoy you most of the time. Boasting of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by cktheluckyman: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
.....just few Nigerians reason well. See those shouting USA. this is the wife of a president and will not be subjected to any court or prosecution . Nigerians just annoy you most of the time. Boasting of stupidity.

Make she go and come back first.You nthink say the US de look face? Even if Michelle Obama Bleep up,dem go tidy her Bleep up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by andysnoopy(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2016/07/immunity-cant-stop-fayoses-prosecution-mrs-buhari/

I thought this woman said she won't meddle into politics. . Her office was even scrapped. Why then is she always in one political news or another

1 Like

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by phranq(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2016
JossyOloye:
we don hear u, ani make you travel go usa first, after that if na fayose head u want, Nigerians go cut am bring am to you, if na chop u wan chop am, u free, but go first

she no go chop am. she go use learn hw to plait Ghana weave or tumankasa.....(u cn ask Nkem Owo aka Osuofia of Nollywood for d meaning). plz dnt quote me.....I kari evryth beg u
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by edo3(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2016
divinehand2003:
We all know that Fayose made some serious unconfirmed allegations against the Wife of an incumbent president, and it's wrong to do that especially in the game of thrones. It's only mad men that can commit such grievous crimes and the president's wrath will come upon you in ways you will live to regret.

But again, Aisha's statement is wrong because our constitution shields incumbent governors from facing their crimes till they are out of office.

IN THE GAME OF THRONES, IT'S EITHER YOU WIN OR YOU DIE - Cecil Lannister
There is no middle ground..
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2016
SirJeffry:
Has this women secured a US visa yet, somebody please talk to me

Madam, as Fayose threatened you with US visit, why not put him to shame by visiting before threatening him back with court summons

As easy as ABC. Let her prove Fayose wrong instead of disturbing public peace with her noise...

4 Likes

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by asha82: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2016
FagsamPHP:
I don't know what's so difficult in travelling to USA, even if its just for 2 or 3 days.. This shows the allegation is true, i'm not surprised tho. Even the so called President we have was busy hiring SAN'S to defend a common certificate when he could have just present it if truly he has one.... This country is f*cked already with this current president

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by otitokoroleti: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:
Please make it snappy

I want to add Fayose's picture to the picture of looters who were paparazied in Kuje Prison grin grin
tell Aisha to go USA nah

2 Likes

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

And then when she returns you'd claim she went on a diplomatic passport under immunity? Jokers.

Quoted for record purposes.

make she go first, if she comes back we go analyze her escape strategy.

AishaMohomoduBuharyGotoAmerica. grin

5 Likes

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by tdayof(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Make she go and come back first.You nthink say the US de look face? Even if Michelle Obama Bleep up,dem go tidy her Bleep up
check the US rule. They can never violate the immunity of the wife of an incumbent president.
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by AuroraB(f): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
JossyOloye:
we don hear u, ani make you travel go usa first, after that if na fayose head u want, Nigerians go cut am bring am to you, if na chop u wan chop am, u free, but go first
cheesy cheesy just negodu evuls cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by 1miccza: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Madam just visit the U.S now and stop this noise

2 Likes

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by omogin(f): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2016
eleburu:
hmmmmm. just go to USA
Leave the idiot to be insulting a sitting governor. Na because I no sue the old paedophile of lack of certificate she still get mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by OgundeleT(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2016
if fayose has evidence to prove his case i don't think he need to hide under immunity.
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by olaskul(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Lol...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
eleburu:
hmmmmm. just go to USA

1 Like

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by omogin(f): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2016
chiefolododo:
We are watching, Aisha buhari ,I think you are power intoxicated
She should ask turai yar adua how transient first ladyship is? When the old man collapses in aso rock that's the end
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by festusbarry(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][left][/left]
divinehand2003:
We all know that Fayose made some serious unconfirmed allegations against the Wife of an incumbent president, and it's wrong to do that especially in the game of thrones. It's only mad men that can commit such grievous crimes and the president's wrath will come upon you in ways you will live to regret.

But again, Aisha's statement is wrong because our constitution shields incumbent governors from facing their crimes till they are out of office.

U go wait till next year 4 another series
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by ddippset(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2016
If she goes to usa now all we would start hearing are the words 'diplomatic passport'. stup1d nigerians, most of them being ipob touts!

1 Like

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by jahsharon: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2016
FagsamPHP:
I don't know what's so difficult in travelling to USA, even if its just for 2 or 3 days.. This shows the allegation is true, i'm not surprised tho. Even the so called President we have was busy hiring SAN'S to defend a common certificate when he could have just present it if truly he has one.... This country is f*cked already with this current president

Please kindly join the list of Fayose's witnesses at the court.

1 Like

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by FlyboyZee: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2016
divinehand2003:

When Amaechi was on rampage in the last dispensation, reeling out allegations after allegations on the wife of the last president, where were you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" / Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit / IPOB Approves Army, Security Agencies Sweeping Out Of Criminals From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.