Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob (11894 Views)

Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Ngokafor(f): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2016
1after:

You must be out of your mind. How did i break any rules? Is attachee by force breaking of rules, hypocrite like you can never end well. Pathetic.

..ccMynd44...violation of rule 2
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 1after: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Ngokafor:

..c..violation of rule 2

Hypocrite and cry baby. Get the f.uck off my mention.

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by chosen6(f): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2016
rom
rottennaija:

Is it not Kalu? What is his name? I'm from South South
If you are truly from South South and yet don't know the difference between Kanu and Kalu then I obviously will suggest that it will be better that you "nationalize"in South West like Joe Igbokwe. Immediately.

3 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Yujin(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2016
1after:

Lmaoo. Online warrior, hunger is making more frustrated. Lol
Hunger you say? It changes nothing. What I said last year has been fulfilled today. Buhari is treating southern Nigeria like a conquered region. I said hardship will be in the land occasioned by his incompetence and vague priority. Today it has played out. Save my comments and confirm their fulfilment. Worry not about my frustration rather worry about what will befall this crooked contraption and her supporters like yourself.

4 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by kamalcole3000: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
junketer:
and who says igbos need the oil to survive? This one nigeria is only beneficial to the north. Why the yorubas still want one nigeria baffles me. Me thinks the yoruba moslems are too scared to leave the north. Say no to one nigeria that benefits only the north

I totally agree.

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 1after: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
[s]
Yujin:

Hunger you say? It changes nothing. What I said last year has been fulfilled today. Buhari is treating southern Nigeria like a conquered region. I said hardship will be in the land occasioned by his incompetence and vague priority. Today it has played out. Save my comments and confirm their fulfilment. Worry not about my frustration rather worry about what will befall this crooked contraption and her supporters like yourself.
[/s]

Get lost with your rubbish and go worry about your life. You are pained and spewing trash, online noise making wont change anything. You will only continue to splash spit online while insulting those that are better than you. Most of you jobless kids dont even have any sense. Keep fighting your war online. Mschew

7 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by AmuDimpka: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Udmaster:
just look at ur reasoning. When and who apologize?
Why are you ipob deceiving urzelves thinking that Niger Delta minorities are with you guys?
If war start again, they will start singing "one nigeria",
why can't u guys tink?

Oga who are you and the last time I checked it was the ijaw militants were demanding for nnamdi kanu release

I know as a Yoruba man that will hurt you
I know that Yoruba. Are feeling lonely in the south
Pls look up north ft your inspiration

3 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by DaBullIT(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Knowledge9000:

focus on Hausa-fulani killing yoruba in Lagos.

Focus on your Missile threat goat that was arrested, your brothers failed raid in Lagos that made you realize LSPD has drones and focus on getting Kunu outta jail , seems you need more focus than i need

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by DaBullIT(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ipobdevil:

it may be dangerous to disregard this until we know the sponsors of avengers and source of finance since the dont kidnap or demand ramsome

I know , no militants will defeat Nigerian Army
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by AntiWailer: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
And thousands will die.

Thousands have died before and they eventually surrendered.

Thousands will die again.

Chest beating cowards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
They re desperate to attach at all cost.

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Abagworo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yujin:

Lest you are suffering from amnesia

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

Nigerians should brace for tougher economic times
ahead, the Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,
has said as crude oil prices slipped to a four year low
on Wednesday.

At the end of the Federation Accounts Allocation
Committee (FAAC) meeting for September, Federal,
States and Local Governments were only able to go
home with N603.5 billion allocation after they
resolved to borrow about $2.76 billion from the
Excess Crude Revenue Account to augment shortfall
in revenue generated during the period.
The Federal Government had attributed the declining
revenues to the fall in prices at the international oil
market.
After drawing from the ECA, Minister of State for
Finance, Bashir Yuguda, said the balance in the
account had dropped further from $4.1 billion to
about $1.34 billion at the moment.
But Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala said in Lagos on Tuesday
that the economic indicators show there are tougher
times ahead.
Though she said the country’s External Reserves rose
from $36.6billion at the end of June to $39.48billion
by October 16, and the balance in the Sovereign
Wealth Fund at $1.55billion, accruals from oil
exports have been poor.
According to her, Nigeria would begin to feel the
impact of the dropping oil prices at the international
oil market, which commenced since the first half of
the year.
“The country must brace up for tougher times
ahead”, she said. “We need to review our
expenditures and build economic buffers through
budgets that would be based on modest oil prices.”
She underlined the importance of a sound macro-
economic management to Nigeria at this time,
particularly the need to plug all revenue leakages.
“We have not yet seen the impact of the falling oil
prices in Nigeria. It will start this month. We have to
drive the non-oil revenue base to be able to weather
the storm that is coming,” the Minister said.
The minister said the fall in the prices of export
commodities such as gold, iron ore and agricultural
produce such as cocoa, cotton and coffee was bound
to affect most African economies, which relied on
commodity export for the sustenance of their
economies.

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Biafrarep(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:
if the government carries out any attack, youths in Igboland will be asked to join the Avengers

I bet those who join will be the stupid ones ?? because not being an avenger or their sympathizer makes you an innocent civilian

and as the case may be , even if they did join, will there be enough weapons to weild or it'll be 4 stupid youths to a dane gun ??

Think before you talk
Do you really think that getting sophisticated arms and amunition could ever be a problem to Avengers? Even with slush Eastern European & Far East supplies?? Do you think that money is the problem, even with bunkering/black market oil exports, piracy & financial support by the big wigs in the Niger Delta & South East? Pray that Buhari does not send NA on a suicide mission!! NDA will perfectly execute a guerilla war against Nigeria which may last for years & if IPOB threat is real then is game over for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by ManMountain(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Biafrarep:
Do you really think that getting sophisticated arms and amunition could ever be a problem to Avengers? Even with slush Eastern European & Far East supplies?? Do you think that money is the problem, even with bunkering/black market oil exports, piracy & financial support by the big wigs in the Niger Delta & South East? Pray that Buhari does not send NA on a suicide mission!! NDA will perfectly execute a guerilla war against Nigeria which may last for years & if IPOB threat is real then is game over for Nigeria.

Are you related to that chest beating King Kong in cartoons and movies? cheesy
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by DaBullIT(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Boooooo

Seee this one ? Shame no dey catch you , BigWigs will use their money to sponsor your madness abi ??

That's why Tompolo has billions in his account, Asari Dokubo has a private world class university and you are here creating new profiles everyday to hype what you can't ever achieve

Biafrarep:

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yujin:

This was your former comment. Juxtapose it with the one I quoted and get what you really mean. What is wrong in calling the president to order. Why will he unilaterally declare the dumping of the confab report that calls for restructuring? Why will he go on air to term a segment of the country 5% whereas the resources domiciled in their lands is what sustains the contraption? Why will he go ahead and threaten them with the army as though they are but dogs you raise a club for? How much has he budgeted for the NE and how much did he budget for the oil producing regions which have been polluted for decades? You will not blame the cause, you only blame the effect. I don't believe in much noise. Let Buratai and his minions march into the ND. May be they will be suspended in the air for all the time they will be fighting.

Don't let's pretend that the issues you raised above are the reasons why you hate Mr. President's guts OK?

For the sake of non-Nigerians on this forum I will spell it out.

You guys from the Southeastern part of this country hate President Buhari with a burning passion so much so that I believe most of your curse him in your prayers every morning when you pray to God.

The reason isn't far-fetched. It goes all the way back to the events of 1966/67-70 in this country when the country went through a bitter civil war.

The Igbo ethnic group in the Southeast was crushed and decimated in that needless and atrocious war.

Tales you've heard from your parents who witnessed it(mostly propaganda) has fuelled a bitterness and deadly hatred in your hearts for the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba ethnic groups.

And that is why y'all hate Mr. president.

2 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 36xtr93r: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ioannes:

Don't let's pretend that the issues you raised above are the reasons why you hate Mr. President's guts OK?

For the sake of non-Nigerians on this forum I will spell it out.

You guys from the Southeastern part of this country hate President Buhari with a burning passion so much so that I believe most of your curse him in your prayers every morning when you pray to God.

The reason isn't far-fetched. It goes all the way back to the events of 1966/67-70 in this country when the country went through a bitter civil war.

The Igbo ethnic group in the Southeast was crushed and decimated in that needless and atrocious war.

Tales you've heard from your parents who witnessed it(mostly propaganda) has fuelled a bitterness and deadly hatred in your hearts for the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba ethnic groups.

And that is why y'all hate Mr. president.

Igbos are not like the Yorubas and some other docile tribes in Nigeria who are too myopic to follow criminals and their rougish candidates sheepishly and blindly. Igbos are not political saboteurs.

If you're talking about hate, it's that as exemplified by the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis in the sort of campaign of hate they ran against the past government, in the build up to the 2015 general elections.

Over the decades Igbos have been exceptionally nationalistic in the affairs of this union unlike the Hausa-Fulanis and their Southern puppets - Yorubas.

Let this fact sink in: not voting for anyone doesn't translate into hatred. And it's not a must for Igbos to support anyone politically, as approved by Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by aniomadei: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
........and thousands of Igbo youths will expose all ipob touts everywhere they are. Real igbo ppl who are going about doing their normal duty and biz will expose every ipob jobless touts. Pls try it and see what will happen to all ipob. Ndi Igbo bu ndi na agba mbo. Biko jee choba ihe i ga aru ka iwere nyere onwe gi aka. Ndi be anyi bu igbo are building and developing nigeria so we cannot let a few touts destroy all our effort. Biko dua onwe gi odu ugbua. Any attempt to destroy nigeria is an attempt against igbo nation because we are everywhere doing our biz. Do not be deceived by a few ndigbo that cannot do anything to help themselves or their families. Nnamdi kanu is a jobless drop out. Can anyone tell me what nnamdi does for a living or tell me the school he went to after dropping out from unn? This is a big assignment for all his followers. We all know that uwazurike is a lawyer. what is nnamdi kanu? Ihe ejiri mara ndigbo bu na ha na aju ajuju tupu ha eriwe ihe obula mmadu nyere ha. Ajugi aju butere ayagi aya nwuba. Eziokwu bu ndu. For the last time, any attempt to destroy nigeria is an attempt on igbos and their property nationwide. But we the members of Ikemba Front will always work in the interest of ndigbo worldwide. And are ready to fight against any ipob or his family that is out to destroy the efforts of ndigbo in nigeria. We will fight to protect Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebony, Anioma, Ikwere etc. IPOB be warned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 36xtr93r: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
[s]
aniomadei:
........and thousands of Igbo youths will expose all ipob touts everywhere they are. Real igbo ppl who are going about doing their normal duty and biz will expose every ipob jobless touts. Pls try it and see what will happen to all ipob. Ndi Igbo bu ndi na agba mbo. Biko jee choba ihe i ga aru ka iwere nyere onwe gi aka. Ndi be anyi bu igbo are building and developing nigeria so we cannot let a few touts destroy all our effort. Biko dua onwe gi odu ugbua. Any attempt to destroy nigeria is an attempt against igbo nation because we are everywhere doing our biz. Do not be deceived by a few ndigbo that cannot do anything to help themselves or their families. Nnamdi kanu is a jobless drop out. Can anyone tell me what nnamdi does for a living or tell me the school he went to after dropping out from unn? This is a big assignment for all his followers. We all know that uwazurike is a lawyer. what is nnamdi kanu? Ihe ejiri mara ndigbo bu na ha na aju ajuju tupu ha eriwe ihe obula mmadu nyere ha. Ajugi aju butere ayagi aya nwuba. Eziokwu bu ndu. For the last time, any attempt to destroy nigeria is an attempt on igbos and their property nationwide. But we the members of Ikemba Front will always work in the interest of ndigbo worldwide. And are ready to fight against any ipob or his family that is out to destroy the efforts of ndigbo in nigeria. We will fight to protect Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebony, Anioma, Ikwere etc. IPOB be warned
[/s]

Go and get focused on your OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos out of your frustrations.

Silly rants from a confused hypocrite hopelessly engrossed in the affairs of another instead of the viability of his OduaArewanistan republic!

2 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by MorningLight(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
IPOB... Igbo People Only Boasts..

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 36xtr93r: 12:11am On Jul 29, 2016
MorningLight:
IPOB... Igbo People Only Boasts..

Chest-pounder, I quite feel your eternal pains and grief as your only hope of survival is crumbling right before you.

Before I came to Biafr*, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafr*, I can tell you that Heroes fight like Biafrans.”
- John de st jorre, France

The man who can stand face-to-face with the enemy and boldly air his views is no mean man. He's no coward that had the guts to secede, not once but twice.
Surely, there are many cowards and traitors in Nigeria; your miserable tribe is premiere. In your entire land no brave man has been found defending your people like NK. And currently, you lots are shamelessly making a living out of his struggle.

Feed your eyes:
https://www.nairaland.com/2727742/fearless-biafrans-protest-despite-being
This is a one on one confrontation between Nigerian Army and pro-Biafran protesters, The Amy tried to stop them by firing bullets inot the air but the peaceful protesters remained unfazed. Can you hear someone shouting ''Kill me''?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

IPOB recent march in July 2016 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNH8-7XHX7c

2 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by TheBiafran(m): 1:17am On Jul 29, 2016
i am begging o........ let this war wait for now..........
men are still acquiring tech knowledge
i need to be done with my studies in china biko.....
i don already sign my death warrant.... NDA or no NDA, what will happen will happen!
we want a repeat of what our parents did!
we wanna do it our own way
that was why i abandoned school to study CHINESE and now that my contacts are ready, i need just 3 more years biko....
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by cjrane: 1:28am On Jul 29, 2016
[size=16pt]Boys need to be given lots of AK 47s and RPGs now and trained on how to properly aim and fire.

Youthful exuberance is dangerous in war. You must remain very calm and quiet and take time to lie down flat on the ground on your stomach, take a good aim at your enemy,then fire.

Many of the youths volunteering may not have the discipline to fight with guns.
[/size]
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by ConqueredWest: 2:50am On Jul 29, 2016
cash247:
grin grin grin Na so! grin grin grin Ipob just keeps making a mockery of a cause they barely believe in. Take charge of your own destinies.

As usual Afonjas fighting to maintain the error of Lugard grin grin
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by kikake: 3:18am On Jul 29, 2016
DaBullIT:
if the government carries out any attack, youths in Igboland will be asked to join the Avengers

I bet those who join will be the stupid ones ?? because not being an avenger or their sympathizer makes you an innocent civilian

and as the case may be , even if they did join, will there be enough weapons to weild or it'll be 4 stupid youths to a dane gun ??

Think before you talk

Hmm, you can join the army get posted to the Niger delta, actually like zombie or Jihadist, kill off every living being in the Niger delta;,begin to take as many oil blocks as well as total charge of crude oil from the East.

The way one sees you, you can join the army just to wipe off the entire south south and southeast.
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 29, 2016
bayelsaowei:
So the govt would rather kill it's citizenstill than restructure the country for the good of everybody.... cheesy

Very foolish ...

Well nobody go enjoy the oil then... cool
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 29, 2016
bayelsaowei:
So the govt would rather kill it's citizenstill than restructure the country for the good of everybody.... cheesy

Very foolish ...

Well nobody go enjoy the oil then... cool
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by AmuDimpka: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

While doing that, make sure you warn your cursed kinsmen to leave the SW asap. You were deported and had to cry to the UN, even when your Igwe was brutally flogged in Ondo you still beg cos you benefit more in Nigeria and contribute nothing than smuggling cocaine and bringing shame to the country.

You can't do shit
Try it we burn it down
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by AmuDimpka: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

While doing that, make sure you warn your cursed kinsmen to leave the SW asap. You were deported and had to cry to the UN, even when your Igwe was brutally flogged in Ondo you still beg cos you benefit more in Nigeria and contribute nothing than smuggling cocaine and bringing shame to the country.

You can't do shit
Try it we burn it down

Ikorodu
Mile 12
Agility
Igbodo

Are just sample
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 1after: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
AmuDimpka:

You can't do shit
Try it we burn it down

Ikorodu
Mile 12
Agility
Igbodo

Are just sample

Fulani alone is killing you in thousands while your governors bribe them. Your people were killed at Iba but you are rejoicing. Igala is doing the needful in Aguleri but you dare not talk. You can only make noise like the cursed ojukwu. Shameless osus

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 1after: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2016
AmuDimpka:

You can't do shit
Try it we burn it down

Go save your cursed kinsmen in Enugu before coming down south. Fulani is doing the needful already so no need arguing with an Osu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Germany, Says Grand Corruption Nigeria’s Greatest Problem / Abdulrazaq Gets Chief Of Staff, SSG, CPS / 2023 Election: PDP Divided Along Ethnic Lines - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.