Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? (26030 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Oche211(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2016
hungryboy:
I no dey carry my Mama play oh
No matter wetin I do for my wife, she fit run leave me one day, but my Mama, Na My Mama till I die.
correct Nigga. Na my answer u just give. I no go talk more than this.

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by coolviv: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Drew0:
Is this even question?my mama wen I love die? I never fit love girl pass my mum before. She is too wonderful and special, she treated me well, she was always there for me, she gave everything I wanted, she always agreed with my decisions, she prayed for me, she never scolded me she only advised me, she prayed for me when i was sick, held me in her arms, she would give me brrakfast in bed, she advised me when i had my first gf at 16 to be wise, she is more than a mother to me she is my best friend, she is very playful with me and she is very beautiful, she is very gentle and calm, *tears* she is getting old now thou 50 years, but I'm scared cause time flies I wish I would never lose her to death when she is old, I wish I can make her live forever. Will never see a woman to replace ma mum, I would die for her anytime any day with no regrets.

Oh mama, *lots of love* love u vewi much

So what if it's your mum or your child? grin
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by MDOLOFU: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Dat is y most girls dis days pray d man they will marry mum should not b alive before they marry him. But to all d girls praying Dat prayers may u girls also die before ur sons too get married.

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by twilliamx(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2016
biggie73:
He made a right choice. Women are not worth the sacrifice.
since WOMEN are not worth the sacrifice he should have let them both drown, but am guessing his mother is a MAN.. mumu.well as I for me I'll personally advice my son to save his family first.

5 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2016
cococandy:
who?

any mother that will wish for her to be saved first before her daughter in law and grandchildren.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by coolviv: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2016
chacoonder:
Wives can do somethings for you and not everything.
What can my mother not do for me, i still don't know.

Uhmm she can't have a child for you?

3 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2016
My mama.my everything
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by cheekyleggy: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2016
magicminister:

so, if your husbands puts his mother before you and your children you will be perfectly fine with that?
Hopefully, you will get a man that will love his mother more than you. smiley
Even the Bible said that "a man will leave his father and mother to become one flesh with his wife".

Just shut up and never u say anything directly to me ever. Id!ot. How dare u say what I should hopefully get. You must be one of the id!0ts who use religion to cover up their st.upidity. Wicked fool, tomorrow now, this foool would padlock his mother somewhere, claiming she is a witch disturbing his wife. Mumu of the highest order.

He must love his Mother, yes! because that to me is a great test of character. Children are entirely different in this whole issue. I expect him to save his children first.

I don't wait for anybody to do anything for me. I am a strong woman. I run miles a day, work out and I'm fit. Why would I expect him to come for me and leave his elderly mother. In fact, I will join him to care for her as I would my own mother.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by cheekyleggy: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2016
cococandy:
Tough choice. I don't envy you him. If the woman was old and helpless and the wife could handle things on her own, then maybe it made sense he went for the mother.

But what about the kids. Are they little? Don't tell me he left little kids to fend for themselves.

This post sounds reasonable to me. It's a different ball game when children are involved. His children must be saved first.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Maximus85(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Common sense is not common. We all love to hide from the truth because it's bitter. Your mother gave birth to you and it's her joy to see you get married and bore her grandchildren. If it's a reasonable and sensible mother, she'll even tell you to go save your wife. When you become married, your primary responsibility is your family I.e Ur wife and children,, then your parents and siblings.

My own mother would want me to save my wife and children.

That is why a man will LEAVE his father and mother and stick to his wife. Even God go vex if you save your mama and you leave your wife to die.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by SIRJENTLE: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2016
there is one thing we have not understand.
the wife is younger and more energetic than the man's mother.
when the man came back HE DID NOT SEE THE WIFE meaning she had left(that is to say she can save herself)
so why won't the man save who can not save herself(the mother)

FINALLY PRAY THAT SUCH DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOU.for it is that time you will know the difference between life and living.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Maximus85(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2016
cheekyleggy:

Just shut up and never u say anything directly to me ever. Id!ot. How dare u say what I should hopefully get. You must be one of the id!0ts who use religion to cover up their st.upidity.

He must love his Mother, yes! but that to me is a great test of charactet. Children are entirely different in this whole issue. I expect him to save his children first.

I don't wait for anybody to do anything for me. I am a strong woman. I run miles a day, work out and I'm fit. Why would I expect him to come for me and leave his elderly mother. In fact, I will join him to care for her as I would my own mother.

So, what you're telling us now is that when your life and that of his mother is in danger, you will tell him to go save his mother? You're a very bad liar. It means you can choose to save your mother and leave your husband to die. Pls don't continue with this if you're not married oooo.... Men go just dey run from you. And if you're married, pls be careful cos your husband hearing this will run out of the house for you. Shikenah

2 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by magicminister: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2016
cheekyleggy:

Just shut up and never u say anything directly to me ever. Id!ot. How dare u say what I should hopefully get. You must be one of the id!0ts who use religion to cover up their st.upidity. Wicked fool, tomorrow now, this foool would padlock his mother somewhere, claiming she is a witch disturbing his wife. Mumu of the highest order.

He must love his Mother, yes! but that to me is a great test of charactet. Children are entirely different in this whole issue. I expect him to save his children first.

goodbye!
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by cococandy(f): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2016
nunogomez:

any mother that will wish for her to be saved first before her daughter in law and grandchildren.
well best believe there are many like that
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by 5minsmadness: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2016
cheekyleggy:

Yes, I would be able to accept that just the way I would expect my brother to save my mother first and my husband to save his mother first.

Wivs are not idiots or teddy bears. They should work out and be fit and help themselves too.
Thank you!

Look at all of them talking as if the wife is an invalid, a helpless person that can't take care of herself. If she was a widow or a single mom nko, she won't survive and rescue her own kids? Na wa for some people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by quivah(f): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2016
cheekyleggy:

truly if a man is faced with picking you or his parent,, it better be the parent.
with this uncouth mouth of yours, any man knows better than to live in regret of a lousy and nagging woman, when he had the chance of erasing you completely in an instance.

you could have just passed your message politely, all I could read were rants of a frustrated woman, it made your message full of crap and inconsistencies . Just chill, nobody is wishing you unwell here, no need to throw tantrums around.

and yes we know, you would join him to save his mother while your kids are left to fend for themselves.. we know your type.. just imagine all this insults in your post to one man, strong aggressive woman.

PS; I am already imagining the loads of insults I will get... so I won't be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by lordthunderbolt(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2016
I've read all the silly and naccissitic comments here the lady had the time to pack the bundle of cash
the man took her first to safety and asked her to climb to it then returned for his mum!
instead she grabbed money and run! whoever said this lady needs saving? I don't know why when a woman messes up the men thinks they are one bundle of abuses
for all the people who stand for the wife clap for yourself
for the mothers let's drink some beer.
the man took care of his family first and returned for the aged but social media turned a hero into a laughing stock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by martineverest(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2016
truthfully,i will save my mama first,but will live with guilty conscience forever.

But my mama is quite old,she wud rather tell me to save my wife before her........my mama wont allow me to save her first,but my wife
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2016
some of this pig head bitch ass niggas be shouting my mama my everything go ask them if money they spend on women and alcohol can compare to the peanuts they send to their mothers, that's even if they are taking care of the old woman.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by eyinjuege: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2016
I think he made the right decision.

His wife is young, and can climb the roof herself. However, if they had children with them he should have ensured they all climbed the roof before going for his mother.

But if no kids with them, the mother needed help more in the circumstance.

It's just common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by cheekyleggy: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Maximus85:

So, what you're telling us now is that when your life and that of his mother is in danger, you will tell him to go save his mother? You're a very bad liar. It means you can choose to save your mother and leave your husband to die. Pls don't continue with this if you're not married oooo.... Men go just dey run from you. And if you're married, pls be careful cos your husband hearing this will run out of the house for you. Shikenah

You are just irrational and lazy in thought.
My mother won't live with me in my matrimonial home so the issue of leaving him to die will not arise. But in a n Emergency situation, he is not a weakling and would be expected to be fit, not to help himself alone but also others.

Children would be saved, then the elderly and thereafter the tired middle aged ones.

The index story even proves it all. The wife was safe and so were her children and the mother too. It all requirea common sense which most of u av failed to have. Just being emotional and spitting what the 'bible' says about your wife.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by martineverest(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2016
cococandy:
not all moms though.
my mama wud rada prefer i save my wife first

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by quivah(f): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2016
nunogomez:
some of this pig head bitch was niggas be shouting my mama my everything go ask them if money they spend on women and alcohol can compare to the peanuts they send to their mothers, that's even if they are even taking care of the old woman.
Lol
mother they be praising online ; n50k/month
olosho dey been cussing online ; n30k/week
girlfriend dey been doubting online ; 200k iPhone 6s plus other day by day stuffs
drinks and SK; 50k or more

their mothers are indeed the world to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by udumosam23(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2016
magicminister:
that was a tough call. I don't ever wanna be in such situation.
I would want my wife to rescue me first so i guess i would have to also rescue my wife and Children before my mom.
Its my dad's duty to rescue my mom.
I would also try to rescue my mom no matter how difficult it gets but my wife and children comes first.

As a child, i don't think i would ever forgive my dad if he rescued my grandmother instead of my mother.

Thats another angle. bringing in the thought of the child.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by 5minsmadness: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Double post.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by 5minsmadness: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2016
quivah:

truly if a man is faced with picking you or his parent,, it better be the parent.
with this uncouth mouth of yours, any man knows better than to live in regret of a lousy and nagging woman, when he had the chance of erasing you completely in an instance.

you could have just passed your message politely, all I could read were rants of a frustrated woman, it made your message full of crap and inconsistencies . Just chill, nobody is wishing you unwell here, no need to throw tantrums around.

and yes we know, you would join him to save his mother while your kids are left to fend for themselves.. we know your type.. just imagine all this insults in your post to one man, strong aggressive woman.

PS; I am already imagining the loads of insults I will get... so I won't be surprised.

But he threw the first punch by wishing her ill. He provoked her just because she didn't agree with his ideals. That wasn't right either.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by cheekyleggy: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2016
quivah:

Yeah. U needed to shut up. Did u read what I replied to. So dumb.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by quivah(f): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2016
eyinjuege:
I think he made the right decision.

His wife is young, and can climb the roof herself. However, if they had children with them he should have ensured they all climbed the roof before going for his mother.

But if no kids with them, the mother needed help more in the circumstance.

It's just common sense.
you probably didn't read the op, they had kids with them.

the wife ran off with some cash afterwards probably pained that she was left all alone to rescue the kids.
we all can just talk and talk here, no body knows what he/she would do in such situation. its the man I feel sorry for right now.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2016
coolviv:

So what if it's your mum or your child? grin

I go die for the two of them
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Xone3(f): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2016
Mum first even before my husband or kids.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by 5minsmadness: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2016
quivah:

you probably didn't read the op, they had kids with them.

the wife ran off with some cash afterwards probably pained that she was left all alone to rescue the kids.
we all can just talk and talk here, no body knows what he/she would do in such situation. its the man I feel sorry for right now.

So she was fit enough to not only save herself and the kids, but some cash as well. And you still think she needed saving?

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by coolviv: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=biggie73 post=47954255]He made a right choice. Women are not worth the sacrifice.[/quote

Uhmm your mum is a woman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grandmothers Breastfeeding Their Grandchildren: Right Or Wrong? / 6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe / Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.