Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? (26028 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by bukatyne(f): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
cococandy:
The things we will never know. cheesy

If it was NL, I will say the guy was trolling
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by YOLO1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mother first. Bleep all these fake bitches coming in the name of girlfriend or wife
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by oloyede252(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
quivah:

and oh I mustn't let this go, you are really dumb!!

if its the other way around means; if her opinion didn't agree with yours.
your twisted mind does say much about your psychology.. you think every person words revolve around your sick mindset, you must be feeling really important.. idiot!

and oh, I sure will have the capacity to save my self and kids, I Dont wait around for people to help me..but a man leaving his kids in such danger,,,! your hero..

your 1st paragraph does prove your stupidity, the original poster you were trying to shameless defend isn't about the man saved mother,kids or wife palava but her defense when the other person she was arguing with wrote; I pray your husband loves his mother more than you ...that was were I jumped in.. you are really a pathetic idiot.

I expect your reply, but I will just give you the best response stupid cvnt like your self deserve.. ignore and pass.
lol.no need for all this.bye
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Maximus85(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheekyleggy:

If you can't get your reply from what I posted, you are too unintelligent for me to continue a conversation with.

Have a great day.

We know your type. You enjoy using derogatory words on others. Let's wait and see.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Maximus85(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheekyleggy:

If you can't get your reply from what I posted, you are too unintelligent for me to continue a conversation with.

Have a great day.

We know your type. You enjoy using derogatory words on others. Let's wait and see.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by isnovic(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
My response is found in Ann Taylors last verse of the poem "my mother"

When thou art feeble, old and grey,
My healthy arm shall be thy stay,
And I will soothe thy pains away,
My Mother.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by GdexFolami(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Landmark445:
Lol, baba. I just dey joke. Na mention I dey find...

grin grin
lol ,its okay bro.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by nwamehn: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
hungryboy:
I no dey carry my Mama play oh
No matter wetin I do for my wife, she fit run leave me one day, but my Mama, Na My Mama till I die.

Chai, u ar too correct, overcorrect na hin de worry u. The question I would have asked myself is whether my wife would have done same for me if she were to be in my shoes, but my mother would have saved me instead of her own spouse if she were to be in my shoes, so why wouldn't I save my mother?
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by nwamehn: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
cococandy:

He wouldn't understand that. He'd be mad at his father. Because to him the world revolves around his mom. Not knowing that if the dad was to think like him too, the world would revolve around his grandma.

And if the wife was in a situation to save either him or her mom, he wouldn't find it acceptable if she chose to save her mom instead of him. That's how the world is. Everyone is selfish.

No vex pls, but assuming u were in a situation that requires saving either ur mother or ur husband and father of ur children, who would u have saved? Ur mother or ur husband?
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Codes151:
lol... undecided undecided undecided
Whatz up u? i did sent u a mail but, u haven't replied me.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by nwamehn: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheekyleggy:

Yes, I would be able to accept that just the way I would expect my brother to save my mother first and my husband to save his mother first.

Wivs are not idiots or teddy bears. They should work out and be fit and help themselves too.

Fantastic response!!

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by 3sexy: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
I can see how wicked Nigerian men are from the comments here !

I just wondering .......

If a robber ask u to choose between your 99 years old father and ur hubby , who would u choose ?

Wives save ur 99 years old father and ask the robber to shoot ur hubby ass! Cos he,s gonna do the same
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by nwamehn: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
lordthunderbolt:
I've read all the silly and naccissitic comments here
the lady had the time to pack the bundle of cash

the man took her first to safety and asked her to climb to it
then returned for his mum!

instead she grabbed money and run!
whoever said this lady needs saving?
I don't know why
when a woman messes up
the men thinks they are one bundle of abuses

for all the people who stand for the wife
clap for yourself

for the mothers let's drink some beer.

the man took care of his family first and returned for the aged
but social media turned a hero into a laughing stock

Nice, nobody even talks about the fact that the man saved the wife and children first by asking them to climb to the roof before he went to save the mother. Who knows whether it was the same climbing to the roof that he went to ask his mother to do or help her do considering that the woman might be very old and sick. The roof climbing finally saved the wife and all she could do was to abscond with bundle of cash. That act alone justified the man for saving his mother that will never leave him instead of the wife that finally left him with some bundle of cash sef.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by magicminister: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
lestat:

Men my kids can always learn to love a step mum if she treats them right..
stop talking nonsense undecided
Lemme guess, you are an Orphan right?

All i am saying is that, if you were like 8 year old and you watched your dad leave you and your mom in flood water to go save your grand mom, how would you feel?
would you ever be able to accept your step mom (if you survive) m who would never treat you like your mom?
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thank God all the guys are saying they will choose their mum. Because I go choose my dad too, husbands are not loyal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Codes151(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
along4dem:

Whatz up u? i did sent u a mail but, u haven't replied me.
I noticed. But dont have access to that email anymore
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Codes151:

Hav u got new email? Then just click on the menu, "edit profile", scrol down on a sub-munu "email:change email". There u can change it to the email u hav access to.

1 Like

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by yomz1e(m): 3:02am On Jul 29, 2016
if she is older than 85, Haba what's left, mek she go join her husband joh grin grin grin
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by chacoonder(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Pidggin:
cheesy

She can't sleep with you nor can both of you procreate.
That is out of it nah...haba cheesy
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by chacoonder(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2016
coolviv:

Uhmm she can't have a child for you?
you're going out of context here.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by GdexFolami(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2016
magicminister:
that was a tough call. I don't ever wanna be in such situation.
I would want my wife to rescue me first so i guess i would have to also rescue my wife and Children before my mom.
Its my dad's duty to rescue my mom.
I would also try to rescue my mom no matter how difficult it gets but my wife and children comes first.

As a child, i don't think i would ever forgive my dad if he rescued my grandmother instead of my mother.

the same way you would never forgive your elder brother(thats if u av one) if he saved his wife and he left your mother to die..c'mon how will u feel or you'll be like ''brother i'm so proud of you''...NO! I dnt think so
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Magicminister, you've got a mail. Check it bro.
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Codes151:

Hey! gudevin! hav u done the changes?
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by tweaksolution(m): 1:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Watch Like Share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQTPpRp0WLA Be part of the program, live stream tomorrow mystery of marriage
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by TheMyth: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Stupidity everywhere I go , this trend is getting scary . You people are angry that the man told his wife to take herself and the children to the highest point of their house (the roof) whilst he goes to save his old helpless mother in order to avert her horrid fate of drowning ,suffocation or maybe being smashed to bits by being carried by the water and you guys are angry ... Why ?! the wife was safe the flood was still building up in her vicinity , this is very evident considering she could still pack her things and even money (unless they use polymer notes All the money should be useless) this means the flood wasn't very high , let's even assume the flood was high she only needed to get to the roof , she had ample time to do this abi she can't climb a ladder (not all houses even need a ladder some roofs can be accessed via staircase ) now let's assume this also doesn't work And the flood was so high even the roof couldn't save them , how will her hubbys presence change anything ,is he superman they will all still die . whether the hubby was around or not the safest action was to get on the roof and if this action couldn't save them nothing would . so now that its obvious she is safe are you telling me the dude should have let his mother perish via a terrible means all because she needs him to serve as mental support ?! gender equality my ass . The stupid woman now left him again imagine this sacrificing your mother because you wanted to serve as mental support to a woman who is capable of leaving you and taking all your money on a whim .
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 31, 2018
magicminister:

so, if your husbands puts his mother before you and your children you will be perfectly fine with that?
Hopefully, you will get a man that will love his mother more than you. smiley
Even the Bible said that "a man will leave his father and mother to become one flesh with his wife".

The truth is the woman is a disgrace.

Why should a full grown ass woman be expecting another human to protect or save her?

As a married man I understand that my family is my top priority but my mom is also my family so I'll save my kids first then go and save her.

But my wife should save herself.

There's no reason why a full grown ass woman will be expecting another human to save her.

She's not a kid. She's grown just like the man.

After all women and men are equal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 31, 2018
emerged01:

It is a very difficult question. I like your answer,it shows maturity. I love my mum but my family come first. It is left for my father to take full responsibility of the needs of my mother. In a situation where you don't have the privilege to marry again,na your mum u go nack,bear you children?

The father is a old and fragile man.

The truth is the woman is a disgrace.

Why should a full grown ass woman be expecting another human to protect or save her?

As a married man I understand that my family is my top priority but my mom is also my family so I'll save my kids first then go and save her.

But my wife should save herself.

There's no reason why a full grown ass woman will be expecting another human to save her.

She's not a kid. She's grown just like the man.

After all women and men are equal.

Any woman who is expecting another person to save her is a coward who isn't fit to get married in this 21st century
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 31, 2018
hungryboy:
I no dey carry my Mama play oh
No matter wetin I do for my wife, she fit run leave me one day, but my Mama, Na My Mama till I die.
the most truest word alive.

Wife as how. Somebody's else pickin singing I love u at my own expense
Re: Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2018
magicminister:
that was a tough call. I don't ever wanna be in such situation.
I would want my wife to rescue me first so i guess i would have to also rescue my wife and Children before my mom.
Its my dad's duty to rescue my mom.
I would also try to rescue my mom no matter how difficult it gets but my wife and children comes first.

As a child, i don't think i would ever forgive my dad if he rescued my grandmother instead of my mother.

hahave craze finish grin with all ur poem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe / Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.