Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (721 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2016
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THURSDAY, 28TH JULY.

THEME: DON'T KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever (Daniel 12:3).

Our opening scripture addresses those who win souls to Christ; they’re destined to shine as the brightness of the firmament and stars for ever and ever. This lets you know how important you are to the Lord, if you’re a soul winner.

Soul winning is God’s number one job, and as His children, we’re to take the message of salvation to the nations of the world; it’s our mandate: “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15). The Gospel is man’s only hope; it’s God’s power to bring men out of sin into righteousness, and out of darkness into His marvellous light. Only through the Gospel can men receive eternal life and become partakers of the divine nature.

Through the Gospel, life and immortality have been brought to light (2 Timothy 1:10). Therefore, to know the Gospel; to be saved and then keep it to yourself means you’re not fulfilling the will of God. You must tell others about Christ and the power of His Gospel to save them and make them partakers of His righteousness.

Be passionate about soul winning; do it as though you’re the only person to whom the responsibility has been charged. Put your utmost into it. In Ezekiel 3:17-18 the Lord said, “Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me....” God has made you a “watchman” over the sinners—the unconverted in your world. Therefore, let the passion for soul winning be in your heart as a burning fire, shut up in your bones, so much so that you’re unable to keep it to yourself (Jeremiah 20:9).

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me a true and dependable minister of the Gospel, an ambassador of Christ. I’m effective today in turning many to righteousness, and from darkness to light, through the power of the Holy Spirit that’s at work in me mightily. I shine as a star forever, because I’m a soul winner, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 20:21
Mark 5:18-20
2 Corinthians 4:3-5

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 3:1-31, Psalms 42-44
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 4:1-10, Isaiah 48

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Successfully Predicts Zambia Election / Basic Truths About The Holy Bible / Help ...can A Thought Be Regarded As A Vow??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.