Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:27 AM

Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure (40781 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / Ganduje Threatens Kwankwaso With Probe / Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by dadaijboy: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by mobidoo: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Same recycled people, not in Nigeria that children are called readers of tomorrow...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by 100Cents: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
junketer:
Where are the leaders of tomorrow? 2003, and 13 years after, he is still in government.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by Caseless: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

How long has Clinton being in politics??
thank you!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by 982ABU(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
mykl01:

Uncle, Kano try, but it won't be right to rank it with Lagos and Abuja. Kaduna is even better than Kano.
And yes I've lived in Kano, traversed Gano, Gaya, Wudil up to Fanisau..... then Azare up to Damaturu.... Benisheik...... I swear I don waka grin grin grin
all the places that you mentioned it is not inside kano city it is along maiduguri bypass may be you stay in kaduna and travel to Borno
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by JikanHauwa: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
In my honest opinion, Kwankwaso should have the president of Nigeria. A politician who knows his onions well. A politician who understand what government and could have been a gift to Nigeria economically, politically and socially. One thing I like about him is that: He is comedian. At least he will make you laugh even if the economy is tough.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by JikanHauwa: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
In my honest opinion, Kwankwaso should have been the president of Nigeria. A politician who knows his onions well. A politician who understand what government is all about and could have been a gift to Nigeria economically, politically and socially. One thing I like about him is that: He is comedian. At least he will make you laugh even if the economy is tough.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
982ABU:
all the places that you mentioned it is not inside kano city it is along maiduguri bypass may be you stay in kaduna and travel to Borno

Lol! I dey club for Sabon-gari, drink beer for Lagos Street, buy bread for Club road.... find chics go BUK (new BUK) around Janguza, chop for pounded Yam or Igwe's palace (Igbo road), shop for Sahad stores (where men and women don't mix even at the ATM...)
I was there when the first pillars for the bridges were cast and I left Kano with its violence in 2014.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by malton: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2016
dokiOloye:
I've been to 14 of d 19 northern states oga,including that Kano.In fact,I've been working and live in d north for d past 4yrs and travel frequently. Kano city is large no doubt,but as per infrastructure,it doesn't even come close to ordinary Enugu,even Uyo sef.Meanwhile Port Harcourt and Ibadan dem dey.
Have U been to Calabar b4?
Better shut your mouth!

None of those states measures up to kaduna, let alone kano. I reside in Awka and visit Enugu as frequently as twice a week. I've been to a lot of states here in the south, especially the SE and SS. None, and I stress again, NONE of them is even fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Kaduna, much less Kano. Take your ignorance and shove it down your shameless lying throat!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by mikolo80: 2:20am On Jul 29, 2016
fiizznation:
No you have been to all the 19 states in the north, you have forgotten. Comparing this states you mentioned to kano state is actually an insult to kano state. What kind of infrastructures are in Enugu, uyo, ibadan compared to kano state? Anyway most of you here are ignorant and that's why I hardly take you folks serious. Your Enugu, uyo and Ibadan can't even major up to Kaduna state in terms of infrastructural development and here you shamelessly comparing those rusticated cities to kano state.

You have never step your foot in any northern state so you better save your lies to the gullible ones.

guy Abeg it's measure up not major up ahn ahn who be your English teacher sef
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by mikolo80: 2:21am On Jul 29, 2016
junketer:
Where are the leaders of tomorrow? 2003, and 13 years after, he is still in government.
which leader, of tmrw. Leaders that are all looking for easy life
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by sevenhundred(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2016
fiizznation:
Yeah the man really performed, but nonetheless that defense position ought to be held by a uniform man who should know what the military is all about. Buhari repeated this same mistake by making a lawyer his minister of power. What will a lawyer possibly know about electricity generation and distribution? Nigeria is a funny country
....then what is education? being a lawyer, doctor, teacher, driver, does not means you can not perform in other field. how do you think a chairman, director, manager, driver, ministers, governors, lawyers, engineers, gamblers, pastors, musicians,perform better?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure by dokiOloye(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2016
malton:

Better shut your mouth!

None of those states measures up to kaduna, let alone kano. I reside in Awka and visit Enugu as frequently as twice a week. I've been to a lot of states here in the south, especially the SE and SS. None, and I stress again, NONE of them is even fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Kaduna, much less Kano. Take your ignorance and shove it down your shameless lying throat!
Must U abuse ppl b4 U make Ur point?When U get home,slap your father and mother twice each for failing to give U good home training.Idiot son of a thousand fathers.Thunder fire your papa and mama there.Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios / House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos / Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.