Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Learn Something New - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn Something New (1317 Views)

Let's Start Something New, Join Grafix Designers Group Through This Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Something New by Horlahmah(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Hello peeps. If you are still out there been forced to stay at home because of all kinds of higher institutions strike. I am using this medium to beckon on you to use this period wisely. Try to learn something new that will add value to your life. Put something better in between your waking up in the morning and going to bed at night. Mind you, do something that you will be happy doing it.
I'm introducing graphic design as one of things u can do that you will enjoy doing it. If you've learn it before use this period to develop yourself. That your pc you use to watch movie and play games can be used to develop your own creativity as well. If you wish to learn graphic design under a limited time and affordable amount. contact lampmedia on 08063624202, lampmediatouch@gmail.com
Re: Learn Something New by novelphotos: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539

1 Like

Re: Learn Something New by misspatsy(f): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Horlahmah:
Hello peeps. If you are still out there been forced to stay at home because of all kinds of higher institutions strike. I am using this medium to beckon on you to use this period wisely. Try to learn something new that will add value to your life. Put something better in between your waking up in the morning and going to bed at night. Mind you, do something that you will be happy doing it.
I'm introducing graphic design as one of things u can do that you will enjoy doing it. If you've learn it before use this period to develop yourself. That your pc you use to watch movie and play games can be used to develop your own creativity as well. If you wish to learn graphic design under a limited time and affordable amount. contact lampmedia on 08063624202, lampmediatouch@gmail.com
I'm interested in learning graphic design,what's your location and what's the cost.I stay around egbeda,Lagos
Re: Learn Something New by Horlahmah(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2016
misspatsy:
I'm interested in learning graphic design,what's your location and what's the cost.I stay around egbeda,Lagos

Thanks for your interest in this, I base in ogbomoso oyo state, I also have location in Ajah, Lagos. Chat with me on whatsapp to discuss. 08063624202

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of A Skull... Titled The Dead Are Crying / How Do I Get Iclone 6 To Work On My Intel HD Graphics / Proudly Nigerian Design Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.