Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG (934 Views)

30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) / Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party / Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG by ItzChinnex(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2016
Former Managing Director of the defunct Nigerian Airways, Captain Mohammed Joji, has on Wednesday in Kaduna advised President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government not to romance the Niger-Delta Avengers by going into dialogue with them.

He said that Nigeria, like China should introduce capital punishment for stealing and corrupt practices.

Joji said, by blowing up oil pipelines and destroying other key facilities that affect the economy of Nigeria, the Avengers had declared war against the Nigerian state, therefore, they should not be treated with globe hands..

The captain said the militant group had inflicted a lot of pains on Nigerians and about to cripple the nation’s economy.

While lamenting that the activities of the Avengers was responsible for the scarcity of aviation fuel, the aviation expert said,
 “If the ‘madness’ is allowed to continue, it would ground the aviation industry, which will in turn ground the economy.”

According to him,
“Fuel scarcity in the aviation sector is a sabotage by the so called Niger-Delta Avengers, so pipeline vandalism must be brought to a halt if the crisis must end.
“I am not an advocate of negotiations with a terrorist group. So, the Federal Government should forget about democracy and go fire for fire with the Avengers,” 
he said.

Speaking on the fight against corruption, the Kaduna based industrialist said, capital punishment for corrupt people was the way out, if we must rid the country of corruption.

In his words,
 “Each time I think of how corruption has dragged down the development of Nigeria, I just wish we can do what China is doing; slaughtering whoever found guilty of stealing and corruption. We should not be seen as sympathetic to people who want to ruin the nation’s economy for personal gain.”

He, however, called for the establishment of spacial courts to try corruption cases, in order to fast track justice delivery.

Source: https://chinnex..com.ng/2016/07/introduce-capital-punishment-for.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Re: Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG by ATERI(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2016
If capital punishment is going to apply to the AVENGERS, what then would you apply to people like Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida or Atiku Abubakar?
Re: Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2016
ItzChinnex:
Former Managing Director of the defunct Nigerian Airways, Captain Mohammed Joji, has on Wednesday in Kaduna advised President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government not to romance the Niger-Delta Avengers by going into dialogue with them.

He said that Nigeria, like China should introduce capital punishment for stealing and corrupt practices.

Joji said, by blowing up oil pipelines and destroying other key facilities that affect the economy of Nigeria, the Avengers had declared war against the Nigerian state, therefore, they should not be treated with globe hands..

The captain said the militant group had inflicted a lot of pains on Nigerians and about to cripple the nation’s economy.

While lamenting that the activities of the Avengers was responsible for the scarcity of aviation fuel, the aviation expert said,
 “If the ‘madness’ is allowed to continue, it would ground the aviation industry, which will in turn ground the economy.”

According to him,
“Fuel scarcity in the aviation sector is a sabotage by the so called Niger-Delta Avengers, so pipeline vandalism must be brought to a halt if the crisis must end.
“I am not an advocate of negotiations with a terrorist group. So, the Federal Government should forget about democracy and go fire for fire with the Avengers,” 
he said.

Speaking on the fight against corruption, the Kaduna based industrialist said, capital punishment for corrupt people was the way out, if we must rid the country of corruption.

In his words,
 “Each time I think of how corruption has dragged down the development of Nigeria, I just wish we can do what China is doing; slaughtering whoever found guilty of stealing and corruption. We should not be seen as sympathetic to people who want to ruin the nation’s economy for personal gain.”

He, however, called for the establishment of spacial courts to try corruption cases, in order to fast track justice delivery.

Source: https://chinnex..com.ng/2016/07/introduce-capital-punishment-for.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Lol. Ezi ofia. Hahaha
Re: Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG by futurenix(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2016
That capital punishment will begin with all of you who have and currently occupying juicy posts and unleashing poverty to the masses.

Must you increase the size of your pocket from oil?

Mention any plans to diversify the economy you have suggested?

what impact have you created in the lives of your people since you were made captain?

What exactly was your take from the advent of bokoharam till now?
Re: Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG by paiz: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Just observing
Re: Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG by wristbangle: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2016
I support this if all arm of the sectors in the country experience this act hereby flushing out corrupt people.
Re: Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG by Femich18(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2016
ATERI:

If capital punishment is going to apply to the AVENGERS, what then would you apply to people like Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida or Atiku Abubakar?

Don't mind that clueless man...Though I'm against the blowing of pipeline but why capital punishment when the real thieves are over there in Abj syphoning billions and Padding Budget here and there...
Re: Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG by othuskyTM(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
If only God was a human being like me and you He for don smith this uneducated cow in human skin ( aka herdsman)

Re: Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG by YourMrBoo: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2016
This heading is misleading...

The penalty is for corrupt individuals and not ND avengers according to the story...

Shm!! Mischief makers everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG by LoveMachine(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
othuskyTM:
If only God was a human being like me and you He for don smith this uneducated cow in human skin ( aka herdsman)

I want to say this picture can't be real but life has shown me anything is possible with my country. Chai!

(1) (Reply)

Is This What 'change' Has Done To Indomie? (PHOTO) / Buhari Thinking Of Divorcing Aisha / Gov Okowa And Roads Transformations In Delta State: As At June 30, 2016, A Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.