Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Night Of - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Night Of (4529 Views)

Who's Winning Westeros? Beware The Night King Before 'game Of Thrones' Season 8 / Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. / The Night Of- A Must Watch For Nigeria Law Students And Cops. (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Night Of by pinkpebbles(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
You ar right. Buh dnt forget wat d assistant told him too. Its nt easy to accept somthin u dint do. A guilty plea can ruin his life evn aftr d 15yrs. So y nt stay in prison for life.
2eggs1goal:

Lets say you among the jury to judge this case without knowing whats going to happen at the ending of the series what will be your verdit.

I think naz did let his emotions cloud his judgement which bad, even john stone told him thats best he can get, seriously from life in prison given the facts on ground to 15 with a lawyer on free fee, you remember his parent cant even pay stone the 70k charges he gave them, stone doesnt even have the money to investigate properly.

Innocent or not, this is american law we are talking about with alot of racial profiling and all, your race alone is enough to convit you.

Yea noticed that, i think the dont like mixing white and people of colour in their prison system or so.
Re: The Night Of by 2eggs1goal: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
pinkpebbles:
You ar right. Buh dnt forget wat d assistant told him too. Its nt easy to accept somthin u dint do. A guilty plea can ruin his life evn aftr d 15yrs. So y nt stay in prison for life.
He is just 20 years old, his hole life is still ahead of him.
Better to live a guilty life with alot of freedom than to stay in prison till death..my opinion.
Check ur inbox, i sent u a Pm.
Re: The Night Of by pinkpebbles(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
I av responded. The thing is eh, he had two choices.and each choice is based on individualities. Can he live with himsef after he comes out in 15yrs or wud he rather stay in prison as a proof of his innocence. His choice depends on which one he can live with.
2eggs1goal:

He is just 20 years old, his hole life is still ahead of him.
Better to live a guilty life with alot of freedom than to stay in prison till death..my opinion.
Check ur inbox, i sent u a Pm.
Re: The Night Of by 2eggs1goal: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
pinkpebbles:
I av responded. The thing is eh, he had two choices.and each choice is based on individualities. Can he live with himsef after he comes out in 15yrs or wud he rather stay in prison as a proof of his innocence. His choice depends on which one he can live with.
Say its miss pinkpebbles in that situation, which option will she choose.
Re: The Night Of by Boring: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nasir d weakling, come someone should try dat hot water and baby oil issshh make we c hw true it is.
Re: The Night Of by pinkpebbles(f): 1:54am On Aug 03, 2016
It is almost difficult to assume that one wud make a particular choice if faced wt a particular situation.i am sure if u askd Nas dis befor all dis hapnd he wil tel u he wid take manslaugther n get 15, buh u see he was faced wt d situation n he chose one dt was rite for his peace. 15 yrs is temptin buh den it depends on the odds of d situation.
2eggs1goal:

Say its miss pinkpebbles in that situation, which option will she choose.
Re: The Night Of by Boring: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
nazir don turn bad guy o
Re: The Night Of by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
ow do u guys enjoy a tv series with only 8 episodes? undecided
Re: The Night Of by 2eggs1goal: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2016
prettyboi1989:
So it has to be long for you to enjoy it undecided undecided
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2016
prettyboi1989:

lemme guess..you're one of those that prefers quantity(more than 20 episodes per season) to quality(minimum of 6 episodes per season, in some cases 3 like in the UK), right?
Re: The Night Of by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
2eggs1goal:
So it has to be long for you to enjoy it undecided undecided
ofcourse na, the key to quality series is continuity.
Re: The Night Of by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bratking:

lemme guess..you're one of those that prefers quantity(more than 20 episodes per season) to quality(minimum of 6 episodes per season, in some cases 3 like in the UK), right?

whu says high number of tv series episodes isnt quality? wud u say same for arrows, nikita, blacklist, revenge, blindspot, quantico, burn notice with over 13 episodes per season? baba have a rethink. any series that have low number of episodes i feel they have poor chances of continuity. what they obviously do segment what ought to av been a 1 season pack (if it had high chance of continuity) into 2 or 3 seasons n keep u waiting in suspense.
Re: The Night Of by Boring: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bratking:

no mind the guy, uk series like sherlock holmes, peaky blinders and rest make sense pass dos 22 episode series..
quality over quantity anyday anytime.
Re: The Night Of by Boring: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
prettyboi1989:

whu says high number of tv series episodes isnt quality? wud u say same for [s]arrows, nikita, blacklist, revenge, blindspot, quantico, burn notice with over 13 episodes per season?[/s] baba have a rethink. any series that have low number of episodes i feel they have poor chances of continuity. what they obviously do segment what ought to av been a 1 season pack (if it had high chance of continuity) into 2 or 3 seasons n keep u waiting in suspense.
from ur list you prefer quantity over quality..
Re: The Night Of by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Boring:

from ur list you prefer quantity over quality..
check the ratings n reviews of each of d series n den come back to talk to me about quality. i avnt evn watchd the night of and from reading the plot i cud already tell what its about. suspense, mystery, d guy doubting himself etc. its almost like this series called secrets n lies, where a family man wen out jugging and found the body of a kid. everyone suspects him as the killer, yet he cant prove his innocence as hez bn out drinking the night b4.
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
prettyboi1989:

whu says high number of tv series episodes isnt quality? wud u say same for arrows, nikita, blacklist, revenge, blindspot, quantico, burn notice with over 13 episodes per season? baba have a rethink.
with the exception of burn notice and blacklist, your list only served to reiterate my earlier observation..you prefer quantity to quality. those emboldened series have a lot of filler episodes coupled with disjointed plotlines that are difficult to follow.

prettyboi1989:

any series that have low number of episodes i feel they have poor chances of continuity.
it's the other way round bro. when a script is short, there'd be plenty of fresh avenues to explore, fresh materials that will go the distant. no filler episodes and a very sound plot.

prettyboi1989:

what they obviously do segment what ought to av been a 1 season pack (if it had high chance of continuity) into 2 or 3 seasons n keep u waiting in suspense.

ever heard of syndication? it's a process whereby a network orders for a full season of a new show(24 episodes) every year until the episodes exceeds 100, with an aim of selling the series to other networks in bulk. that's how fox, the cw, nbc, cbs and other broadcast networks in America make their money o. they don't do it for the ratings or for the quality but for the money. that's why shows like vampire dairies lasted for many seasons even tho it's crap.

hbo, bbc, showtime customary make short series that will leave a lasting impression on the viewer. they put quality first before everything else cos syndication is never part of the plan.
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
prettyboi1989:

ofcourse na, the key to quality series is continuity.

a longer series doesn't necessarily translate to continuity. statistically a series with 12 episodes per season has an higher realistic chance of going the distance than a series with a 24 episode season. why? more episodes = less source material whilst less episodes = more source material. less number of writers and more consistent writing.
Re: The Night Of by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bratking:

a longer series doesn't necessarily translate to continuity. statistically a series with 12 episodes per season has an higher realistic chance of going the distance than a series with a 24 episode season. why? more episodes = less source material whilst less episodes = more source material. less writers and more consistent writing.
id prefer a 13 episode series than any less than 10 episodes.
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
prettyboi1989:

id prefer a 13 episode series than any less than 10 episodes.
doesn't matter, a 13 episode season is in the same boat as a 10 episode series. what's a miserly 3 extra episodes between friends?
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
stone may have stumbled on something..let's hope he won't get hurt in that dark alley.

naz is a survivor. you gotta do what you gotta do to survive..which entails swallowing drugs wrapped in plastic freshly ejected out of a woman's filthy hoohaa.. yuck!
Re: The Night Of by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Pls is dt man her father inlaw or her stepfather. That girl knew she was goin to die jor. She pulled in an innocent boy in her game.moreover, while dey wia playin wt d knife, she had a cut. so it is possible Nas jst continued stabbing her while she was enjoyin it. Buh coz he was under influence, he cudnt remember d next morning

Nah, he picked the knife from downstairs not upstairs where the gal was stabbed
Re: The Night Of by Boring: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

True true, nice point of observation
Re: The Night Of by pinkpebbles(f): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2016
I know he picked it from downstairs. What if he came down with d knife? Dis new Nas i am seeing has some evil in him oo
Abbeyunique2:

Re: The Night Of by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
pinkpebbles:
I know he picked it from downstairs. What if he came down with d knife? Dis new Nas i am seeing has some evil in him oo

If he came down with the knife, it would be more bloody than that. I mean 22 times.

The new Naz is a product of Frustration and oppression. You would understand better if you watched the new "making of a murderer"
Re: The Night Of by pinkpebbles(f): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ok oo. I am beginnin to doubt him n his innocence sha
Abbeyunique2:

If he came down with the knife, it would be more bloody than that. I mean 22 times.

The new Naz is a product of Frustration and oppression. You would understand better if you watched the new "making of a murderer"
Re: The Night Of by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Ok oo. I am beginnin to doubt him n his innocence sha

He didn't do it. I'm sure
Re: The Night Of by Boring: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

He didn't do it. I'm sure
you never can tell,dont judge a book by its cover.. you saw what he did to d other prisoner.

Nazir can do anything under the right condition.
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Boring:

you never can tell,dont judge a book by its cover.. you saw what he did to d other prisoner.

it's not only naz, it's a basic human nature. anyone is capable of anything under the right circumstance. but naz didn't murder the chick tho. lack of motive.
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
pinkpebbles:

no one is a saint. everyone's got a little devil in him/her. he's locked in a place where the weak gets barebacked or worse, so to toughen up pretty quick becomes the norm..he's got no choice.
Re: The Night Of by pinkpebbles(f): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Exactly my point. You knw dey kip makin us see hw innocent he is. Mayb he mite nt b dt innocent .
Boring:

Re: The Night Of by 2eggs1goal: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2016
this NL mod are saddest.
Re: The Night Of by 2eggs1goal: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Another good episode
Nasir is becoming a slowpoke in that prison, now with the tattoo SIN, smoking crack and getting high steady.

lol..saw this somewhere.Let he without SIN cast the first STONE

Nigerian Movie Licensed Distributors / No More Zee World / Pls Where Can Download The Movie 10 Days In Suncity