Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Night Of - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Night Of (4537 Views)

Who's Winning Westeros? Beware The Night King Before 'game Of Thrones' Season 8 / Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. / The Night Of- A Must Watch For Nigeria Law Students And Cops. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Night Of by 2eggs1goal: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2016
This last episode was kinda dull... no OMG moment..
Re: The Night Of by Boring: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2016
The night of .. cool
Nazir need fvck that female lawyer o..asap b4 d season end o..
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
2eggs1goal:
This last episode was kinda dull... no OMG moment..

that's the calm before a hurricane. the season finale will be the bomb, so many things will happen including the case getting blown wide open and naz flipping the script on his attorney.
Re: The Night Of by 2eggs1goal: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bratking:

that's the calm before a hurricane. the season finale will be the bomb, so many things will happen including the case getting blown wide open and naz flipping the script on his attorney.
hoping so.

but now i feel naz is a danger to the society at large..He is far from a good boy now.
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
2eggs1goal:

hoping so.

but now i feel naz is a danger to the society at large..He is far from a good boy now.

he was never a good boy to begin with. not a murderer-rapist tho.
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
the first season of the night of has come and gone and 99% of what I predicted came to pass.

naz flipped the script on his lawyer with the help of freddie hoping for a mistrial but that move came to nought. Anyways, new evidence came to light and the case was blown wide open. naz became a free man as a result.
Re: The Night Of by pinkpebbles(f): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Spoiler alert
Bratking:
the first season of the night of has come and gone and 99% of what I predicted came to pass.

naz flipped the script of his lawyer with the help of freddie hoping for a mistrial but that move came to nought. Anyways, new evidence came to light and the case was blown wide open. naz became a free man as a result.
Re: The Night Of by 2eggs1goal: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Spoiler alert
lolx..u have watched it now right
Re: The Night Of by pinkpebbles(f): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
No oh. Been so busy. Hopefully dis weekend though
2eggs1goal:

lolx..u have watched it now right
Re: The Night Of by 2eggs1goal: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bratking:

naz flipped the script on his lawyer with the help of freddie hoping for a mistrial but that move came to nought. Anyways, new evidence came to light and the case was blown wide open. naz became a free man as a result.
but., we still dont know who did it, still alot of loose ends
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2016
2eggs1goal:

but., we still dont know who did it, still alot of loose ends

sure we do. I'd bet my right arm it's ray hale(Andrea's boyfriend). he's known to be prone to violence and besides a cctv footage put him at the scene of the crime in the night of the gruesome deed.

anyways if renewed, the 2nd season would focus on different characters and story.
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Spoiler alert

I love spoilers..I don't get why others don't.
Re: The Night Of by pinkpebbles(f): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Lol. Different strokes for different folks
Bratking:

I love spoilers..I don't get why others don't.
Re: The Night Of by Bratking(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Lol. Different strokes for different folks

Indeed.
Re: The Night Of by Boring: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2016
This show is Lit. finally free
Re: The Night Of by 2eggs1goal: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2016
pinkpebbles:
No oh. Been so busy. Hopefully dis weekend though
how about now
Re: The Night Of by 2eggs1goal: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Bratking:

sure we do. I'd bet my right arm it's ray hale(Andrea's boyfriend). he's known to be prone to violence and besides a cctv footage put him at the scene of the crime in the night of the gruesome deed.

anyways if renewed, the 2nd season would focus on different characters and story.
it cant just end with one season.. 2nd season is definitely on the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beasts Of No Nation (film) / Bbnaija: Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria Is Cee C (google) Screenshot / Who's Watched Inception?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.