Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Sebastian Seddi Maimako Attacked By Gunmen - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sebastian Seddi Maimako Attacked By Gunmen (9411 Views)

Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students / UNILORIN Website Got Attacked By Hackers (photos) / IMSU Mourns Students Who Were Killed On Kaduna-Jos Road By Gunmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sebastian Seddi Maimako Attacked By Gunmen by DoctorTim: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2016
My Alumnus. Please allow peace reign. Killing a SITTING VC would be bad for our reputation. I miss my dearly beloved school. Med School Grad Class of 2010.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sebastian Seddi Maimako Attacked By Gunmen by Spells(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Means he's not welcomed
Re: Sebastian Seddi Maimako Attacked By Gunmen by afanide: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
MrKodak:
The attack happened close to my house, the gun shots i heard sounded more like what you hear from foreign movies. The people or person that wants this man dead are not fooling around.

U stayed close to Etobaba? I stayed at Fudawa while i was schooling there but left 2yrs ago.....

Check my profile Pix U MAY KNOW ME.......

GREAT JOSSITE.......
Re: Sebastian Seddi Maimako Attacked By Gunmen by klassd(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2016
So sad, my neighbour who is one of his security guards, got killed...May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sebastian Seddi Maimako Attacked By Gunmen by DonBobes(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2016
adeoyun:
me too heard the gunshots o, don't think Nigeria police have that kind gun, they can't face those guys with the kind sounds I heard

It was K2 assault riffle dt was used. Gud thin is dt it was just the mopol & the other Uni Jos Security details stationed at his gate dt wer hurt.
The VC himself was nt around. So family was later evacuated to a safe place, i cnt say here though!

1 Like

Re: Sebastian Seddi Maimako Attacked By Gunmen by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Microflux:
Sincerely, am not surprised since my uni- OAU kept the lives of over 30000 students on hold just because of their ambition for a particular position. I don't understand what this country is turning into, should we call this corruption? I believe until our leaders stop their infected attitudes, the evil ones and vipers in the society will hunt for them aimlessly.
God help him.

Anyone should not talk any GEJ and PMB here, let's talk about ourselves.

Be inspired for greatness, read This
The Wonders of a Dying Chicken: Lessons to Learn
@ https://scholarzine./2016/07/27/the-wonders-of-the-dying-chicken/

It is well
Re: Sebastian Seddi Maimako Attacked By Gunmen by dadaijboy: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Universities That Give Admission Easily In Nigeria / What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) / Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.