Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Check Out This Stylish Man Who Sells Roasted Corn Decked In Suit And Hat (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Stylish Man Who Sells Roasted Corn Decked In Suit And Hat (photos (735 Views)

Wizkid Eats Roasted Corn In Private Jet / Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures / See Kemen, Tuface And Thin Tall Tony All Decked In Black (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Stylish Man Who Sells Roasted Corn Decked In Suit And Hat (photos by NEHLIVE: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2016
40-year-old Ghanaian, Sosu Patrick is a successful and stylish roasted plantain and coconut vendor.

These photos of Patrick taken by Ghanaian photographer Kobby Blay show him attending to clients, including white tourists, in a suit, white shirt, and a beaded tie of Ghana’s flag colors that is topped off with a wide-brimmed leather hat

In a recent interview, Patrick revealed, "It was my dream that this was going to be [my] breakthrough. I have some other children too, and they are in school where I hail from. I have a quite a large farm and will soon complete my house."

Re: Check Out This Stylish Man Who Sells Roasted Corn Decked In Suit And Hat (photos by NEHLIVE: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2016
nice
Re: Check Out This Stylish Man Who Sells Roasted Corn Decked In Suit And Hat (photos by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Everyone wnts to be noticed....Nothing we no go see
Re: Check Out This Stylish Man Who Sells Roasted Corn Decked In Suit And Hat (photos by DanceVille: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
The power of creativity is real.

Is not when you're in a big company that you must wear suit.... Shey I lie?

That's his work and his shop is his office..

Atleast... He's SELF-EMPLOYED.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Stylish Man Who Sells Roasted Corn Decked In Suit And Hat (photos by UCcrownboy: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Ghana Is Just Like Naija..
Putting on a hot suit, under a hot sun while roasting corn close to a hot fire,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(harley Quinn) Margot Robbie SEXY HOTTTTTTTTTTTT / Throw Back Photo Of Wizkid And Banky W / The Look Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.