Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Conceivable? Repentant Toyin Aimakhu Hopeful Of Re-uniting With Ex Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Conceivable? Repentant Toyin Aimakhu Hopeful Of Re-uniting With Ex Hubby (431 Views)

See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conceivable? Repentant Toyin Aimakhu Hopeful Of Re-uniting With Ex Hubby by foriegngist1: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Conceivable? Repentant Toyin Aimakhu Hopeful Of Re-Uniting With Ex Hubby, Adeniyi Johnson Conceivable? Repentant Toyin Aimakhu Hopeful Of Re-Uniting With Ex Hubby, Adeniyi Johnson

Performing artist, Toyin Aimakhu is confident of a get-together with repelled hubby, Adeniyi Johnson after their marriage broke separated.

As indicated by Toyin, she is attempting her most ideal to work things out with Niyi, including that everything depends God.

"On the off chance that i don't say this to my fans, then i will be a selfish jerk, i have never seen or heard abt any separation and fans ask this much,but pls let God take the wheels pls somethings are decent physically yet not profoundly and some profoundly but rather not physically,God will lead me,let him lead us pls,I would prefer not to commit any error attempting to satisfy you fans I truly do welcome the Love and I'm certain he does too,if God says yes no man can ever say no and on the off chance that he says no then no man can ever say yes..if i don't recognize all ur love,pleads and messages,then i will be an ingrate.i love u all from the base of my heart,pls continue imploring and supporting us," she said.

Accusing both herself and Niyi for the split, CONTINUE READING:http://amebogist1960..com.ng/2016/07/conceivable-repentant-toyin-aimakhu.html

Re: Conceivable? Repentant Toyin Aimakhu Hopeful Of Re-uniting With Ex Hubby by Sunnymatey(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Better together

(1) (Reply)

#savemayowa: Mayowa’s Family Issued Official Public Statement (VIDEO) / A Mouth Crash See ....... PHOTO / Nigerian Singer Iyanya Threatens OAP Of Hit FM (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.