Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

"Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment (23145 Views)

Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by palsenator(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Apology is a character of only the strong. If she truly did, she earns my respect for the first time. We are all humans with different orientations about life and its existence. Madam Kemi's Orientation is just to the other side but I seldomly see sense in her displays. Today, she earns it.
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by FuckTheMod: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
undecided
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by Leiman100(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
No amount of apology is going to change who is going to hell as none of them own hell or heaven, whoever is going to hell will still go and whoever wil go to heaven will go nothing change!
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by Dandeson1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by bobby007(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
oluxy:
Who is she fooling to be repentant?
Hisssss
I thought she stopped dis
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by omofunaab(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
cnwokike:
Can any good news come out from the Land of South West?

Just passing by. FYI

You remind me of Afrocandy from the east.. ..kemi can still be cured of her madness
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
If she isn't ashamed of herself and her unmannered behavior on social media, atleast she should try to protect the image of her kids. Imagine someone pointing to her children that that's the son of that mad woman called Kemi Olunloyo
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by esmarcq(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
A crazy woman, aunty clown
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by comeandmarry: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wtf,men who cares
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by teacherbim(f): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Microflux:
Good. this is what great pope do

Yes that's what great lunatics do,mtewwww
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by cnwokike(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
I SIMPLY ASKED A QUESTION......................
omofunaab:

You remind me of Afrocandy from the east.. ..kemi can still be cured of her madness
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by ventilation: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
cnwokike:

Just passing by. FYI
good news can't come out from south-west, you can't hear good about your people staying there too, never.
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by femsim(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
this woman need serious treatment @rehab
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by cnwokike(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Guess you have a growth on your head. Did I seek your opinion?
ventilation:
good news can't come out from south-west, you can't hear good about your people staying there too, never.
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by Trexnemesis(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
admax:
I don't have a problem with mentally unstable people but why her stories makes front page all the time is my problem.....Nairaland shouldn't continue like this, many educating stuffs that can benefit Nairalanders should be pushed to the front page and not poo like this angry

Who tell u say her story no dey educate us? We are getting to know on a regular basis characteristics and symptoms of mid - level lunatism, how wereys behave & how to avoid them. Next lesson please.
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by oloriooko(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why won't your former husband beat heaven out and hell into you when your anger is characterized by fowl words that attract pummelling regularly and the eediot giving useless excuse at same time inferring that the dead woman had same problem of out of wedlock kids.
I do not see this as an apology but higher insult mtcheeewwww

1 Like

Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by janefarms2015: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Our Ademusiwa should get married to this lady
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by MamaletASO: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo (dem say u be wizard of prostitute), abeg no mind them. Just Inbox me.
Everybody see you as bad person but to me..you are not bad. I want you to be my friend.
Ciao!

Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by mikron(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
her mouth dey truly leak

Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by dadaijboy: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Better
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by danigbo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Many mad. . few roaming !
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by danigbo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Many mad. . few roaming !.
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by danigbo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Many mad. . few roaming !.
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by MielBaker(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
She has lost it... finally!!
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by tafabaloo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
I have a dream that someday this woman will become born again and apologize for all her miscarriages.....
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by Femeto: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
You are silly.
cnwokike:

Just passing by. FYI
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by translux(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
some one should help me to move this to front page because i don't know how to do that I received the shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision that do you know that 93.71% of the world population are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born again. and that there are so many born again in the 93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare Bajomo pls ask for God grace
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by ebenholer(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
I guess this kemi gets drunk couple of time. Since when did she become fortune teller or does she really know d meaning of hell being an atheist. Foolishness in d highest order
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by Genoma(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
And she always claim to investigate before posting any implicating news. From this action of insulting someone else because of similar names has discredited all her stories and renders her as someone whose words should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by mayorchelsea(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
She is a hero of some IPOB since the day she claimed they developed the whole of SW.They praise her when she sides with them and castigate her when she goes mad.
Re: "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment by mikolo80: 2:16am On Jul 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
What is wrong with this woman/
dem no beat am wen she small.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / Toke Makinwa And Her N1.3m Gucci Lilith Leather Top Bag Step Out In Style / Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.