Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

When You Try To Block Your Partner From Talking To Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Try To Block Your Partner From Talking To Her Ex (614 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Try To Block Your Partner From Talking To Her Ex by marvelck: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2016
Most people are fond of doing this when they notice how close their girlfriend or boyfriend is to a particular guy or girl, especially after going through their phone and seeing a lot of disturbing text messages. Some go to the extent of deleting the other girl or guy's number and messages on their partner's phone as to prevent him or her from contacting or communicating with the person. which to me is a very wrong move, cos the ex or toaster can always call so far he or she still has your boyfriend or girlfriend's contact on his phone. A girl did something similar recently by deleting the number and msgs between her boyfriend and another girl, whom her guy is also dating. She did that, so as to prevent them from communicating. Only for the second girlfriend to call her guy right in her presence some days later. She was so angry and is now thinking of walking out of the relationship. The best thing to do in such a situation is to let the person be...Cos,you can't stop a fly from perching on faeces..
Re: When You Try To Block Your Partner From Talking To Her Ex by Dandeson1(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: When You Try To Block Your Partner From Talking To Her Ex by wordbank(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2016
X an ex
X the thought
Before u X urself
Re: When You Try To Block Your Partner From Talking To Her Ex by Sunnymatey(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2016
If u feel u can't do without ur exes, then why not reconcile and go back to them.
Re: When You Try To Block Your Partner From Talking To Her Ex by Dotwillis1(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2016
that you do it dosnt mean most people do it undecided
Re: When You Try To Block Your Partner From Talking To Her Ex by Richiy(f): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2016
It is just wickedness and stupidity. They know they are not over their ex, yet they put another person through heartache seeing their communication with their ex.

An ex should be an ex. Or just kuku go back na undecided
Re: When You Try To Block Your Partner From Talking To Her Ex by agbonkamen(f): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2016
my ex remains my ex even if we are alone in the room noting will ever happen not because i dont love him again but because i hate to hurt people emotionally the current deserves some respect.

(1) (Reply)

Forgive And Forget / What Is The Big Deal In Being Dumped / Hack His Brain Smartly: 7 Top Secrets To Know If Mr Right Will Propose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.