Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] (74464 Views)

“you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) / Yung6ix: “Davido Has Set The Record, Every Man Must Work Hard For His Woman” / Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by redcliff: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
This e money room is very life threatening. You cant play too rough there otherwise those chuku go cut your life short. Make person no go nack head for the frame when e dey play love ooooo

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by asahnwaKC: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wizkids..room all the way...you can go crazy in there without breaking a thing cool cool
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by shamecurls(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
I now know why a Nigerian Bishop said "Poverty is a Sin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by nurez305(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
idris4r83:
And my bedroom
lie muhammed spotted

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by MissSlimbody(f): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
I like Peter Okoye's Bedroom,its simple and cozy.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by kayo80(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
AY's room is the dopest.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by love4rent80s: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wizkid wey no get house, how e come get room ?

5 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by idris4r83(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
nurez305:
lie muhammed spotted
orubebe
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by AlphaCentauri: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
only peter okoye bedroom is good. the rest is tacky. e money and his gaudy taste

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Yian1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
KiNiBiGd:
AY own I was part of the team that design it, Haven Home property Alma at lekki. The house is cool

bros baba..u too dey lie cool
KiNiBiGd:
AY own I was part of the team that design it, Haven Home property Alma at lekki. The house is cool

bros baba..u too dey lie
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by engrhorla(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Danielle22:
E_money and tekno

Babe, why yhu chose Goliath & David? grin

That Tecno room is like a room apartment in Festac or FHA, Lugbe grin grin

Make una wait o, why are so many girls viewing this thread? I hope it's not what am thinking sha cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Yian1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
KiNiBiGd:

KiNiBiGd:

bros haba..u too dey lie
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by preciousMI1(f): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
nuh be lie sha.... off to make it
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by djbussy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
No ,they are not hardworking. They are brainworking and blessed with "Alubarika". Grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Tamakay(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
I now know why babymamas are rampant.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by MrHenshaw: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
MzDesire:
Yomi casual's room.....classy. me likey
D room or d bed?
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by mcgaius: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
That AY makun's room looks like a funeral room for lying in state.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by teapot(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
idris4r83:
And my bedroom
why you dey lie nah?
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by phranklyn92(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
KiNiBiGd:
So?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by rovher: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
The n0 5) person is holding either a joint or just a cigarette in his hand...
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by sammybrandy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
AY
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by MzDesire(f): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
MrHenshaw:
D room or d bed?
The Bedroom
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by sammybrandy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
AY room is more classy to me.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by aBbiie25(f): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
wizkid just went and got a bed of his size. abi na camera view. the bed short fa grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by KiNiBiGd: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
phranklyn92:
So?

Sosoliso...
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by andyanders: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Yomi casual's room is exquisite....cool!. grin

Yomi is the best among the list.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by KiNiBiGd: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yian1:

bros haba..u too dey lie

Nawa o! Na ghost built the house undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by aragon4realz(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
I see rats everywhere!!!
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by nikkypearl(f): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
KiNiBiGd:
AY 's wife,is into interior decor!how come haven did the design again?
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by oruchechuks(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
What about this kind of bedroom?

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Benjom(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just to sleep and wake up? Ok o.

My vitafoam with a nice bedspread/sheet on it will do it for me, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by KiNiBiGd: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
nikkypearl:
AY 's wife,is into interior decor!how come haven did the design again?

Oh sorry you got it wrong, I meant the mechanical n electrical services not the interior. You should have said this in your first comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / DJ Cuppy Boasts About Her Sexy Body (Pix) / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.