Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis (2726 Views)

Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed / APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack / Enugu Community At War Over Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by ManMountain(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
maestroferddi:
What obfuscating nonsense!

You would come on social media to spread falsehood and hate speech and yet can muster the temerity to brand someone rude when you were reprimanded for what is patently an irresponsible act.

Dont just get me started...

Why are you people always getting edgy about this osu caste system in igboland.
If you really find it offensive, you should start staging public protest to your govt houses rather than this biafra stuff people are getting killed over.

7 Likes

Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by Businessideas: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
maestroferddi:
What obfuscating nonsense!

You would come on social media to spread falsehood and hate speech and yet can muster the temerity to brand someone rude when you were reprimanded for what is patently an irresponsible act.

Dont just get me started...
Clearly you have not started.If you have superior information just say it instead of "getting started" hysterically.Sincerely,I can live with your insults

3 Likes

Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by totit: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin

Where is that ikechu OSU boi sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by jahsharon: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is why they want their own country Biafra. This is the way they will run their dream country.

5 Likes

Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by shukuokukobambi: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

Nowhere was OSU mentioned in the OP.

The title of this thread is fraudulent.

Kai shut up there cheesy cheesy

So apart from erosion and the curse of Shuku Okuko Bambiala on your heads, you still have the CASTE system to grapple with? chei!! you be suffer head in-toto cheesy

The matter in the area reached a peak about three months ago, when the Ugbene people claimed that some of their relations were attacked for passing through a track road meant for the [size=14pt]so-called free born[/size] in the community and urged the state government to save them from the hands of their alleged tormentors.

How will you explain the bold portion? what are you scared of? Are you an OSU Yeeboe? Is that why you and others will rather die in the SW than go back home? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by LoveDecay(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nahwao:
Just look at the Yorubas salivating over lies. Shameful beasts who thrive on belittling others instead of minding their turf.

One idiot will soon quote me with "Osu blablabla Igbo blabla"

And masochist Igbos will foolishly open another thread about how they love these lying, hateful people.

Sickening!

One Nigeria
Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abagworo:
Osu no longer exists in Igboland. This is a communal crisis where the 1st settlers feel they deserve control of the land ahead of secondary settlers while the later feel they have equal stake.

Is your comment based on this post or on your deceptive hallucination as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nahwao:
Just look at the Yorubas salivating over lies. Shameful beasts who thrive on belittling others instead of minding their turf.

One idiot will soon quote me with "Osu blablabla Igbo blabla"

And masochist Igbos will foolishly open another thread about how they love these lying, hateful people.

Sickening!

I can see you foaming in the mouth. You have my pity.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by Tenkobos(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
OsuIbo:
Why do we Igbos hate each other so much? Why do we Igbos like discriminating ourselves?
My brother, vanguard lied here. What really happened and what they wrote there are not even related.

I am from Nsukka and I was in the village when the last crisis started.

I will stop taking vanguard serious henceforth.
Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by 1after: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Kai shut up there cheesy cheesy

So apart from erosion and the curse of Shuku Okuko Bambiala on your heads, you still have the CASTE system to grapple with? chei!! you be suffer head in-toto cheesy

The matter in the area reached a peak about three months ago, when the Ugbene people claimed that some of their relations were attacked for passing through a track road meant for the [size=14pt]so-called free born[/size] in the community and urged the state government to save them from the hands of their alleged tormentors.

How will you explain the bold portion? what are you scared of? Are you an OSU Yeeboe? Is that why you and others will rather die in the SW than go back home? cheesy

I noticed there are many OSU on nairaland, where can we see the free born? Lol

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

I can see you foaming in the mouth. You have my pity.

Pity yourself for choking in bile and hatred.
Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by shukuokukobambi: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
1after:

I noticed there are many OSU on nairaland, where can we see the free born? Lol

Most of them where killed and dumped in Ezzu river by GEJ cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
So my comment was the only one hidden out of all the hateful and disgusting diatribes against Igbos?

Disgusting and sick!
Re: Trouble In Enugu Over Slavery Crisis by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
it's a pity that Biafra will such internal problem to deal with

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics / Photo: Yoruba Is The Most Spoken African Language / 2017 Yola Rendezvous With Malam Nuru Ribadu,hon Femi Kehinde&many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.