Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,531 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43455 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

get lost girls they talk dirty they open mouth smelling thing! no one sends you don't fool yaself only dead guys go reason a local girl like you! have you eaten? you don ever hold 20k cash for your life? they here they form queen when the carry 2nd for ordinary competition, you are so useless that an ugly girl won miss nairaland instead of you! bloody smelling puna holder

On the ground that i thread
You my dear will gladly eat the dust...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=20pt] DEAD? You dey alive as you dey so? get lost, girls they talk dirty they open mouth smelling thing! no one sends you don't fool yaself only dead guys go reason a local girl like you! have you eaten? you don ever hold 20k cash for your life? they here they form queen when carry 2nd for ordinary competition, you are so useless that an ugly girl won miss nairaland instead of you! bloody smelling puna holder [/size]
mynd44 rule 2.

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Amen.

stop being a puna! see the kind girl wen you dey support! you must be a gala hawker

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
mimzy:

On the ground that i thread
You my dear will gladly eat the dust...

everybody might act nice but MIMZY URE WORTH SHIIIT
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by YourMajesty(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:
[size=20pt] all the nonsense becos of that dead mimzy, i dey shame for all of una! una no get level[/size]
I don't support this bullshiit you typed.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by T5OM: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:
[size=20pt] all the nonsense becos of that dead mimzy, i dey shame for all of una! una no get level[/size]

You masquerading self-loathing scared little beaver! You'd hoped - at the inception of this thread- that she'd be romped into the fictional scandal conceived by depraved souls like the OP but like an ant on Indian forest floors, you were swept away by the swirling waters of truth when it poured. Disgraced , confused and vengeful, you logged on to this alternate to continue where your cohorts failed.

HonestMan? Your level of stupidity would continue to increase in arithmetic progression like the numbers attached to your moniker. The only honesty your mum showed you was admitting she bought you from a slave farm.

Accursed offspring of a vegetable!

8 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
YourMajesty:
I don't support this bullshiit you typed.

Nonsense
kinginvahala na you i can spot you once mumu wen no sabi do alternate
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
T5OM:

You masquerading self-loathing scared little beaver! You'd hoped - at the inception of this thread- that she'd be romped into the fictional scandal conceived by depraved souls like the OP but like an ants on Indian forest floors, you were swept away by the swirling waters of truth when it poured. Disgraced , confused and vengeful, you logged on to this alternate to continue where your cohorts failed.

HonestMan? Your level of stupidity would continue to increase in arithmetic progression like the numbers attached to your moniker. The only honesty your mum showed you was admitting she bought you from a slave farm.

Accursed offspring of a vegetable!

see mumu with your face like who get disease

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
[size=30pt]after all is said and done mimzy laniky and all the rest are dead girls, make una continue to they give dustbin attention[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

stop being a puna! see the kind girl wen you dey support! you must be a gala hawker
Oga, dont you ever get tired? mimzy is too sophisticated for cheap slandering losers like you. Complex go kee you man..hiding behind an alternate like the coward you are.You've got nothing on her. so sit the f down!

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
I dared NL to expose me and the bestvthey came up with is an old IG picture...LMFAO.

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by brightalo1010: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Op simply pm me and tell me the person's moniker believe me I will simply Mention the person's name here without fear of anyone not even the Banning mods.The joy of NL is to be man or woman alone,with that you can feel very free to fire your bullet without fear.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Oga, dont you ever get tired? mimzy is too sophisticated for cheap slandering losers like you. Complex go kee you man..hiding behind an alternate like the coward you are.You've got nothing on her. so sit the f down!

mimzy sofi ti wetin cheesy see mugu you done self-service ur sense comot from ur body cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by YourMajesty(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

kinginvahala na you i can spot you once mumu wen no sabi do alternate
Lol, you foolishly guessed wrong. Now crawl back to the shiithole you came from.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
[size=30pt] isn't it strange that ireneony is never inside all these kind smelling story, my people you can't fake class, mimzy is nothing but poo they are all trash [/size]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, you foolishly guessed wrong. Now crawl back to the shiithole you came from.

na ur papa mouth i dey come from so
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
mimzy:

Whoever wishes me dead shall be buried six feet under the ground untimely. Amen

embarassed embarassed embarassed shuooooooooo

Honestly this got me cracking cheesy cheesy

By the way mimzy, i heard you were calling for my head, how true was that.? forgive my bluntness though....
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
[size=30pt] see mimzy aha girl wen dey wear bend down select pant dey form babe for ya! bloody sales girl! i wonder how many guy you don slam for nairaland, make i no even mention Facebook, cause your known far and wide[/size]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

mimzy sofi ti wetin cheesy see mugu you done self-service ur sense comot from ur body cheesy
lol waray, comot. just stop the hate.We all know ur on a fake account. I mean what do you enjoy in attacking other people? leave her alone

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
lol waray, comot. just stop the hate.We all know ur on a fake account. I mean what do you enjoy in attacking other people? leave her alone

[size=30pt] you can mock me all day long but the reality be say that her smelling puna you no go still see am chop so abeg get out of this place[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by YourMajesty(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

na ur papa mouth i dey come from so
Lol, don't let me burn your hope like a stick of cigarette, you might not survive it.

You're just showing the whole world how foolish you're. You created a new account because of mimzy? Shame on you bozo.

6 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
I DONE VEX MAKE I EVEN EXPOSE PEOPLE TODAY ALL OF UNA DEY MAD BECAUSE I NO WAN TALK SINCE
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=30pt] you can mock me all day long but the reality be say that her smelling puna you no go still see am chop so abeg get out of this place[/size]
your sounding like a broken tape man.if d tin is smelly, how is it ur concern? im not a depraved orc like you.No be P we find come NL

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, don't let me burn your hope like a stick of cigarette, you might not survive it.

You're just showing the whole world how foolish you're. You created a new account because of mimzy? Shame on you bozo.

[size=30pt] I DONT TALK TO UGLY BOYS! MY MAMA SAY MAKE I NO DEY FOLLOW PEOPLE WEN RESEMBLE DEVIL TALK! BUT YOU BE FOOL SHA AS YOU UGLY REACH YOU WAN BECOME MR NAIRALAND cheesy[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
your sounding like a broken tape man.if d tin is smelly, how is it ur concern? im not a depraved orc like you.No be P we find come NL

[size=30pt]GBAM!!! SO YOU KNOW SAY MIMZY PUNA DEY SMELL AND YOU STILL WAN CHOP YOUR FUTURE DONE ENTER COFFIN[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
[size=30pt] ALL THE FBI AND CIA WHEN DEY DO INVESTIGATION TO KNOW ME cheesy NO LEVEL THE TRUTH IS BITTER BUT ITS THE TRUTH MIMZY IS A DEAD GIRL [/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by cindykaey(f): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Be like the thread don serve purpose finish. undecided
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=30pt]GBAM!!! SO YOU KNOW SAY MIMZY PUNA DEY SMELL AND YOU STILL WAN CHOP YOUR FUTURE DONE ENTER COFFIN[/size]
You're truly hopeless, beyond redemption.

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
see teeth like chiseltongue
lol. Na only chisel?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by YourMajesty(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=30pt] I DONT TALK TO UGLY BOYS! MY MAMA SAY MAKE I NO DEY FOLLOW PEOPLE WEN RESEMBLE DEVIL TALK! BUT YOU BE FOOL SHA AS YOU UGLY REACH YOU WAN BECOME MR NAIRALAND cheesy[/size]
Ask your father who's feeding him, clothing his witless family, when you get the correct answer, you can quote me.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by makydebbie(f): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
juhan:
lol. Na only chisel?
lazy gehtongue..na chisel oo
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
YourMajesty:
Ask your father who's feeding him, clothing his witless family, when you get the correct answer, you can quote me.

[size=30pt] the king the king cheesy you never clothe yaself finish na person you wan clothe cheesy you are a dead guy! poor thing that according to CNN is a cultist Shame on ur family and ur children to be! my kids will employ ur entire generation till you guys go extint [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.