Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43450 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
lazy gehtongue..na chisel oo
am I lazy? tongue
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by T5OM: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:
[pt] isn't it strange that ireneony is never inside all these kind smelling story, my people you can't fake class, mi.mzy is nothing but poo they are all trash [/size]

Saintsumaraii/Sweetorgasm/Fantazia, here's a foretelling of your death:

You'd be shot in the chin for stealing chewing gum from a street shop; bloodsoaked and weakened, you'd crawl on all fours, knuckles bleeding ,face drained of blood and stuck in the intersection between life and death, you'd fall into a ditch filled with run-off water and there would be your resting place. .

Worthless piece of trash!

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
T5OM:

Saintsumaraii/Sweetorgasm/Fantazia, here's a foretelling of your death:

You'd be shot in the chin for stealing chewing gum from a street shop; bloodsoaked and weakened, you'd crawl on all fours, knuckles bleeding ,face drained of blood and stuck in the intersection between life and death, you'd fall into a ditch filled with run-off water and there would be your resting place. .

Worthless piece of trash!

[size=30pt] GBAM AND JUST LIKE THAT YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS CONFRIMED cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy NA YOUR PAPA I BE IDIOT, DEY SUPPORT WOMAN UP AND DOWN, GIRLS NO DEY YA STREET ABI UR PAPA NO DEY ALLOW YOU PLAY FOR OUTSIDE, COME WITH UR NAME LIKE HIV VACCINE DONT EVER MENTION ME AGAIN IN UR MISERABLE LIFE! BLOODY WASTE OF SPERM[/size]

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by YourMajesty(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=30pt] the king the king cheesy you never clothe yaself finish na person you wan clothe cheesy you are a dead guy! poor thing that according to CNN is a cultist Shame on ur family and ur children to be! my kids will employ ur entire generation till you guys go extint [/size]
Clap for yourself, when you're done, call your father for me. I see he's training a pillock.

Good night
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
YourMajesty:
Clap for yourself, when you're done, call your father for me. I see he's training a pillock.

Good night

[size=30pt] KNOW WHY YA CASE BAD URE STUPID, UGLY, POOR, LOCAL, A CULTIST, DEAD, HOMELESS CAUSE THAT YA HOUSE NO BE HOUSE , AND WORST OF ALL THE ONLY BABE YOU HAVE IS VASELINE, YOU DEAD SICK SON OF A FOOL[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
[size=30pt] sexxkillz for life baby una goodnight[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dillycool(f): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dillycool(f): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
dillycool:

Coward, bleaching gay, rejected child of the entire clan, demented fool, psychiatric hospital reject, nonentity.

[size=30pt] dolly no provoke i no been see your insult on time cheesy cheesy cheesy so you rat face they blast me, i don't suffer! I BLAME NO ONE SHA IF TO SAY CUSTOMER DEY THIS NIGHT YOU FOR DEY BUSY DEY DO WORK! ITS YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THATS DEMEMTED INFACT FOR YOUR MOTHER TO SEE THE TRASH THAT YOU ARE AND STILL KEEP YOU lipsrsealed I HAVE DIRTS ON YOU SELF BUT NO BE TONIGHT ENJOY YOUR LAST DAYS OF FREEDOM AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO GET PUSSSSY WIPES THE LAST GUY COMPLAINED BITTERLY[/size]

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Jtmanager(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:
I'm most grateful to everyone that contributed to this thread. Your soothing words gave me hope when it seems there was none. I know it is difficult and it takes time for a cut in the heart to heal but I'm really glad that I'm not alone in a time like this.

You guys are like family to me. Honestly I didn't expect the nice reception you extended towards me. As usual I reckoned I was gonna receive loud comments bothering on insults. Instead you embraced me as a brother and comforted my pains.

Your comments have gave me life again. I feel alive once more. I feel a kind of inner satisfaction.

Peace at last

Thanks to you all.

One love.

Hmmm na wa o
See the kin brains wey de nairaland

well na una generation mk una flex
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by YourMajesty(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=30pt] KNOW WHY YA CASE BAD URE STUPID, UGLY, POOR, LOCAL, A CULTIST, DEAD, HOMELESS CAUSE THAT YA HOUSE NO BE HOUSE , AND WORST OF ALL THE ONLY BABE YOU HAVE IS VASELINE, YOU DEAD SICK SON OF A FOOL[/size]
Like i said earlier, just becareful, because i will not hesitate to burn your hope like a stick of bazz by sacking your father. Oshare, memera. (i guess you know what that means in Urhobo)
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Missmossy(f): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Eyah sounds like you were really hurt. Such is life, not every nairalander is truly a friend. Some are wolves in sheep's clothing looking for whom to devour.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dillycool(f): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
YourMajesty:
Like i said earlier, just becareful, because i will not hesitate to burn your hope like a stick of bazz by sacking your father. Oshare, memera. (i guess you know what that means in Urhobo)

[size=30pt] EMPTY THREATS I RESEMBLE ALL THOSE MUMU WHEN DEY LOOK YA FACE cheesy GUY YOU CANT DO NOTHING YOU ARE JUST A BUS CONDUCTOR DRAGGER YA TYPE FULL CMS AM NOT UHROBO AND ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE PROVED YOUR FOOLISHNESS
GOT ONE QUESTION FOR YOU WHICH UNIVERSITY YOU GO? ANSWER AND LETS SHAME THE DEVIL TYIS NIGHT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
dillycool:

Your mother is our leader, bastard. Homosexual, we know your story,madman, nixoderm face, sissy,you will rot in hellfire

[size=30pt] VASELINE CREW ABEG YOU GET CHANCE THIS ONE IS Hot, NA MY BODY SHE WAN GET MOTIVATION TO HANDLE THAT CUCUMBER WEN DEY HER HAND cheesy BITCH I DONT RESPOND TO BITCHES WHO CUM ONCE , NOT MY POLICY GIVE ME MORE THAN ONE LINER INSULTS AND WE WILL BANG [/size]

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dillycool(f): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
dillycool:

Your mother is our leader, bastard. Homosexual, we know your story,madman, nixoderm face, sissy,you will rot in hellfire

[size=30pt] SPEAKING OF HELL FIRE NO VEX I FORGET TO ASK, HOW FAR P MAN UNA DEY HEAR FROM AM SO?[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by YourMajesty(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=30pt] EMPTY THREATS I RESEMBLE ALL THOSE MUMU WHEN DEY LOOK YA FACE cheesy GUY YOU CANT DO NOTHING YOU ARE JUST A BUS CONDUCTOR DRAGGER YA TYPE FULL CMS AM NOT UHROBO AND ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE PROVED YOUR FOOLISHNESS
GOT ONE QUESTION FOR YOU WHICH UNIVERSITY YOU GO? ANSWER AND LETS SHAME THE DEVIL TYIS NIGHT[/size]
If your father call you tomorrow morning and tell you to relocate back to Ughelli, just know that I sacked him for not using condom to cage the sperm face from coming into this world.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
dillycool:

You are cursed. Your mother looks back at the day you were born and she weeps because she would have been better off flushing you out! Stop disgracing your parents, they have tried so hard for you but yu have chosen to be a disgrace to ur lineage by robbing in your community, armed bandit!! Very soon you will become a hired assassin, i weep for your lost soul.

[size=30pt] MUCH BETTER grin MAKE I GRAB MY KY LOTION grin YOU SAY WETIN MY MAMA grin grin grin YOU TOO MUMU SHA AM MORE SENSIBLE THAN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY , I HEARD THAT YOUR UNCLE RAPED YOU WEN YOU WERE 12 AND COMPLAINED THAT YOU WERE NOT A VIRGIN WONDERS SHALL NEVER END AND THE LAST GUY THAT LEFT YOU, LEFT YOU FOR YOUR SISTER FOOL CALL HER AND ASK, I KNOW MY FACTS AND FINALLY YOUR MUM SLEEPS WITH YOUR LANDLORD I NO WAN TALK BEFORE BUT NA YOU WAN CUM MORE THAN ONCE! HOW FAR CUCUMBER DON ENTER NOW?[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dillycool(f): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2016
YourMajesty:
If your father call you tomorrow morning and tell you to relocate back to Ughelli, just know that I sacked him for not using condom to cage the sperm face from coming into this world.

[size=30pt] WHICH SCHOOL YOU GO? FORGET ALL THAT TALK, SAVE THAT ENERGY FOR VASELINE WITH MIMZY PICTURE TONIGHT [/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2016
dillycool:

You are cursed. Your mother looks back at the day you were born and she weeps because she would have been better off flushing you out! Stop disgracing your parents, they have tried so hard for you but yu have chosen to be a disgrace to ur lineage by robbing in your community, armed bandit!! Very soon you will become a hired assassin, i weep for your lost soul.
ma'am you don't need this..it is but a child. ignore it.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dillycool(f): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2016
honestman123456:

MUCH BETTER grin MAKE I GRAB MY KY LOTION grin YOU SAY WETIN MY MAMA grin grin grin YOU TOO MUMU SHA AM MORE SENSIBLE THAN MY ENTIRE FAMILY , I HEARD THAT MY UNCLE RAPED MY MOTHER WEN SHE WAS 12 AND COMPLAINED THAT SHE WAS NOT A VIRGIN WONDERS SHALL NEVER END AND THE LAST GUY THAT LEFT HER,LEFT HER FOR HER SISTER FOOL CALL HER AND ASK, I KNOW MY FACTS AND FINALLY MY MUM SLEEPS WITH OUR LANDLORD I NO WAN TALK BEFORE BUT I WAN CUM MORE THAN ONCE! HOW FAR CUCUMBER DON ENTER NOW?
WHAT A FAMILY undecided
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dillycool(f): 12:05am On Jul 29, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ma'am you don't need this..it is but a child. ignore it.
Samurai is cursed.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2016
dillycool:

Which body? The coccidiosis infected body? You look like a malnourished pig. I spit on you!!

[size=30pt] NOW LETS END THIS! WITH JUST 50K, JUST 50K ORDINARY 50K
I WILL Bleep YOU, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR SISTERS AND THAT YOUR AUNT THAT COMES VISTING IN ONE SESSION IN YOUR FACEME I FACEYOU HOSUE wink JUST 50K! IF AM LYING ASK YOUR MUM HOW SHE PAYS THE HOUSE RENT[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 29, 2016
[size=30pt]UNA DONE TIRE cheesy cheesy IF UNA SEE DULL PERSON UNA DEY DEY FORM WORDS, COME TALK NA DULL FOOLS AM OUT MAKE I GO DO MORE INVESTIGATIONS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2016
[size=30pt]INFACT I DONE CLOSE THIS THREAD IF ANYBODY SAY ANYTHING AGAIN I WILL BURN THEIR ASS angry angry[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2016
honestman123456:
[size=0pt]INFACT I DONE CLOSE THIS THREAD IF ANYBODY SAY ANYTHING AGAIN I WILL BURN THEIR ASS angry angry[/size]

gcfdhug hcvhu fdtuhgg dstybb
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2016
vanquay69:

gcfdhug hcvhu fdtuhgg dstybb

[size=30pt] idiot aren't you the fooool that was advertising gillert above cheesy, low self esteem black pimples face fool, heard that you were gay and kingcheezypluf is ur alternate lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=2pt] idiot aren't you the fooool that was advertising gillert above cheesy, low self esteem black pimples face fool, heard that you were gay and kingcheezypluf is ur alternate lipsrsealed[/size]

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 29, 2016

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.