Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water (11023 Views)

Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Emeka Builds A Generator that Uses Water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ZiD9Eqjdw

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by CACAWA(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2016
lol
Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Igbos and manufacturing are like 5 and 6.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by mazichika: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2016
We don't say 'I am from igbo'
We say 'am igbo' cause it's in us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Buhahahaha grin
Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by Fashola4thSon: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
shocked
Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
When u mean run on water u mean using water as fuel?? That's impossible it can't happen... Water is a product of combustion so can't combust again
If u mean water as a means of driving the armature then that's will be very in efficient because u will have to put more energy that u get as stated in the second law of thermodynamics (that's what we do in dams and turbines since the excess energy is natural we fan afford to waste it)

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by LORDOFAFONJAS: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
When u mean run on water u mean using water as fuel?? That's impossible it can't happen... Water is a product of combustion so can't combust again
If u mean water as a means of driving the armature then that's will be very in efficient because u will have to put more energy that u get as stated in the second law of thermodynamics (that's what we do in dams and turbines since the excess energy is natural we fan afford to waste it)
afonja is annoyed

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by IOStanley(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
My ppl my ppl, proudly Igbo Man!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by Danielle22(f): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
nice work

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by slimfit1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
This maikano generator sellers won't quickly grab this guy now they will wait till foreign companies and government sign him up before they see a business opportunities useless thinkers.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by drss(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
go n make ur own.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by mrvitalis(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
drss:
go n make ur own.
Am a mechanical Engineer
And power plants and energy economics is my thing... This is a waste of time..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by todayboy: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is the reason why the afonjas don't want the igbos to go
Thumbs to the guy for building such generator

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by naturalwaves: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
The video itself reeks of magomago. The bulb was not well litted and the area containing the battery was no longer shown the moment he was putting in the water. How are we sure the battery was initially well connected. Moreover, why power with a mere bulb? Why not show us how it is connected to standard electrical appliances? Why use a regular 60watts bulb? Not hating.... The video makes no sense, the video lacks objectivity and credibility, poor demonstrations and mind you, I have done better things than that to illusrate electrical principles, open and closed curcuits, indicators way back in secondary school days(cos some people will quote me to ask me what I have done ). This one is a no no......... The whole process and demonstration looks huruhuru. Secondary school students do better illustrations.
The device itself is just big for nothing cos people power bulbs with smaller set ups. I am sure that he would have shown it if the big for nothing device can power electrical appliances aside the bulb. Dude said it is still in the making. Why not wait till when you are done to show it?

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
naturalwaves:
The video itself reeks of magomago. The bulb was not well litted and the area containing the battery was no longer shown the moment he was putting in the water. How are we sure the battery was initially well connected. Moreover, why power with a mere bulb? Why not show us how it is connected to standard electrical appliances? Why use a regular 60watts bulb? Not hating.... The video makes no sense, the video lacks objectivity and credibility, poor demonstrations and mind you, I have done better things than that to illusrate electrical principles, open and closed curcuits, indicators way back in secondary school days(cos some people will quote me to ask me what I have done ). This one is a no no......... The whole process and demonstration looks huruhuru. Secondary school students do better illustrations.
The device itself is just big for nothing cos people power bulbs with smaller set ups. I am sure that he would have shown it if the big for nothing device can power electrical appliances aside the bulb. Dude said it is still in the making. Why not wait till when you are done to show it?

Yoruba...you wrote this long epistle out of envy because of this gifted Igbo man? Time you would have used to build your own generator.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by obailala(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
The battery powers the bulb... the water probably serves as a conducting medium, not a combustible fuel. The young man seems to have talents, I've come across some of his works sometime before, but a generator running on water is not physically possible. A lot of people would be deceived by this though, even some uni trained engineers would fall for this.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by HARDBOI: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
BREAKING NEWS:..a very deadly sickness called AFONJAISM rocks westside

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by Ritchiee: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
HARDBOI:
BREAKING NEWS:..a very deadly sickness called AFONJAISM rocks westside

lol...so also does a deadly disease called OJUKWUISM rocks eastside... grin Yorubas lead in tech recently in Nigeria and Africa as a whole so why would they envy this 'maybe'.
On a lighter note,tell the guy to publicise his endeavour thru the sc and tech ministry.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by naturalwaves: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yoruba...you wrote this long epistle out of envy because this Igbo man? Time you would have used to build your own generator.
Damn! Tribal bigot! This is not about tribe. I do not know why you see things only from tribal perspectives. I have alot of igbo friends that are very sound academically and are doing good for themselves. Even on this forum, I have a lot of them. I have met a couple of gifted guys from UNN that studied engineering and they are quite good. I have met guys from ATBU and some wonderful northern versities too... So, no hating on any tribe. What I have there is just an objective analysis of what was done.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by HARDBOI: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ritchiee:

lol...so also does a deadly disease called OJUKWUISM rocks eastside... grin Yorubas lead in tech recently in Nigeria and Africa as a whole so why would they envy this 'maybe'.
On a lighter note,tell the guy to publicise his endeavour thru the sc and tech ministry.

LMAO... If i hear.
keep on deluding...
we v gotten used to ur lies and propanda throgh d media.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by rusher14: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
naturalwaves:

Damn! Tribal bigot! This is not about tribe. I do not know why you see things only from tribal perspectives. I have alot of igbo friends that are very sound academically and are doing good for themselves. Even on this forum, I have a lot of them. I have met a couple of gifted guys from UNN that studied engineering and they are quite good. I have met guys from ATBU and some wonderful northern versities too... So, no hating on any tribe. What I have there is just an objective analysis of what was done.

Are you explaining to a bigot?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by Ritchiee: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
HARDBOI:

LMAO... If i hear.
keep on deluding...
we v gotten used to ur lies and propanda throgh d media.

lol...so you are still sleeping.Yorubas control 70% of the ICT world in Nigeria.So you think it is propaganda?You are seriously been left behind.
Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by IamAtribalist: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin Stupid Shitgboes grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by bloodkiIler: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
inasmuch as you're a typical zombie i concur with your statement as a mechanical engineer that's not possible because water can never be a type of fuel since it lacks natural combustion (unless converted to steam which is an external energy)
you sabi your thermo well
it will require a lot of pressure F x A (force x area) to be able a turn such rotor and generate electricity so technically it's not workable since it's a natural energy that can reduce at the slightest drop.
you're a Mech eng. guy right? grin

but you're a zombie
you still remain a zombie and forever become a zombie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by kayfra: 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
If he has some form of electrolytes in the water that generates electricity or some powerful turbine (how does he power it?). Then this is a bloody waste of time.
Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
The funniest thing is the people supporting him on Nairaland here wouldn't even go for such generator. Innoson Motors comes to mind, David Umahi of Ebonyi left Innoson Motors in Nnewi/Enugu for 2015 Toyota SUV Prados.

IGBOS are the problems of themselves.

Anyways, congratulations to the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by HARDBOI: 1:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Ritchiee:

lol...so you are still sleeping.Yorubas control 70% of the ICT world in Nigeria.So you think it is propaganda?You are seriously been left behind.

LMAO... U ARE A CLOWN.
SO where are backups to ue claim?
u are dreaming brother wat drugs did u take?.

atleast last time i checked d man dat is leading in ict world and beatin d white pple hands down abroad is a igbo man..PHILIP EMEAGWALI.
thats how u guys lied dat yorubas hav d highest number of professors in nigeria.. but d latest report releasd showed it is igbos..
the only thing u can argue of having upper hand is music and politics which does not even matter to us..
becoz those 2aspects work by sentiments in Nigeria.
but as long as its technology and education igbos are ahead of u bliv it or not.

like i said befor ur propanda technique has expired.. we all kno ur strategies right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by LieDetector(m): 1:41am On Jul 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by LieDetector(m): 1:46am On Jul 29, 2016
bloodkiIler:

inasmuch as you're a typical zombie i concur with your statement as a mechanical engineer that's not possible because water can never be a type of fuel since it lacks natural combustion (unless converted to steam which is an external energy)
you sabi your thermo well
it will require a lot of pressure F x A (force x area) to be able a turn such rotor and generate electricity so technically it's not workable since it's a natural energy that can reduce at the slightest drop.
you're a Mech eng. guy right? grin

but you're a zombie
you still remain a zombie and forever become a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by HARDBOI: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Bolustic:
The funniest thing is the people supporting him on Nairaland here wouldn't even go for such generator. Innoson Motors comes to mind, David Umahi of Ebonyi left Innoson Motors in Nnewi/Enugu for 2015 Toyota SUV Prados.

IGBOS are the problems of themselves.

Anyways, congratulations to the guy.

see how u think oneway like a zombie and a robot.
can u hear urself.?
"david umahi of ebonyi left innoson and bought toyota suv"
so does it mean all igbos MUST buy innoson?..SMH

GLO is own by a yoruba man but i hav yoruba frends who use MTN but dnt have glo.
or every hausa man MUST build house with Dangote cement or never abi?
pls go and pick ur brain under d bed, dust it up, and fix it back den come back and comment.

i dont kno why all yorubas are hyocrites and its too bad!

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water by tdayof(m): 2:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats. However this isn't new. I have seen alot of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians / EFCC Hunts For FIRS Boss Fowler As Aide Exposes Fowler’s Car Gift To Girlfriend! / Osinbajo: Why West African Leaders Insist On Civil Rule In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.