Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) (9563 Views)

Car Burns On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS / Bus Burns On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by oatzeal(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCwQapdkB-0

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pcCXQzumqtk/V5na-_jS-cI/AAAAAAAATyQ/DAAobPUXypcMcmT6Co6JRgq7e9UvS4k5ACLcB/s640/benin%2Broad%2Bfire%2Bn.jpg[/img]

This happened last evening on Benin/Ore' Expressway. We gathered that a loaded diesel tanker tumbled and spilled fuel all over the road. This resulted in serious fire on the expressway which caused many to die and some other people to have injury.

See more photos:...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-0dQwDe26n-k/V5na-_rFrnI/AAAAAAAATyU/8yYcGg9fQzUSRauCbZMKMqRx3fAhSUtHwCLcB/s640/benin%2Broad%2Bfire%2Bfdn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-btqd8A69I-o/V5na-r700pI/AAAAAAAATyM/tILDJty-64s09040lc52lQlbjEfzWQ0NACLcB/s640/benin%2Broad%2Bfire%2Bn%2Bfdc.jpg[/img]

http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/07/terrible-fire-accident-on-benin-ore.html
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by oatzeal(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2016
GOD HAVE MERCY..
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2016
jeez... may their soul RIP ... God will deliver this country

1 Like

Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by alexiej(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Don't we have fire service in this country? Many pples minds don't even go to fire service anymore when they hear of these tragedies.
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by veekid(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
This country ehn! !!!!!
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by brunofarad(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
God have mercy

I know y'all missed me and my head
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by Innodon(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
No fire service in sight
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chai, no emergency services. Are we not tired of moaning?
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by neweraomo: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bad news now are the order of this Buhari regime
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by neweraomo: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bad news now are the order of this Buhari's regime
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Trigic
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by masterblogger(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
The rate at which people are dying . . . . we all need to get very close to our God oh.
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
May d souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by omoikea(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
the rate at which death and bad news has been on front page this week is so alarming...

#please no more death on front page
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by chinexxx(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Waste of human and natural resources
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by Jafar1: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Although i dont know what tomorrow hold for us,

Bt if i have a choice, i dont think i can ever agree to drive a diesel or fuel tanker, for whre, just dislike anytin highly inflammable
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by thexzy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
alexiej:
Don't we have fire service in this country? Many pples minds don't even go to fire service anymore when they hear of these tragedies.
Why reason like this na.....is Fire Service now Network that exist everywhere u go??
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by 1zynnvn(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
I just saw this,
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by 0955eb027(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
If the World wants to come to an end, abeg it should. The rate at which bad news dey air dis days ehn, e reach make person pack comot for earth.
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by hardigsbaba(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
AdaNri1:
Chai, no emergency services. Are we not tired of moaning?
we re pleaasee
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by dadaijboy: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
cry
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by alexiej(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
thexzy:
Why reason like this na.....is Fire Service now Network that exist everywhere u go??

In any of the new reports you've read, have u ever heard that the fire service in Nigeria ever got to the scene of a fire incident on time (or at all)? If the fire service isn't available to rescue on time and the people are the ones carrying buckets all around, can we say we have a fire service?

I would solemnly advice you to reason less ridiculously next time.
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by thexzy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
alexiej:

In any of the new reports you've read, have u ever heard that the fire service in Nigeria ever got to the scene of a fire incident on time (or at all)? If the fire service isn't available to rescue on time and the people are the ones carrying buckets all around, can we say we have a fire service?

I would solemnly advice you to reason less ridiculously next time.
My Brother, what am trying to say in essence is that Naija is so f*cked up 4 a FIRE SERVICE to be available when you need their services so urgently. Naija isn't developed up to that extent yet...This isn't abroad that u can dial 911 and see them in the next 2mins or so....So, when u said Fire fighters were suppose to be @ the scene, I was like do u know the kind of country that we are in 4 such to be possible, Looking @ the location of that scene it should be far from town a kind of?
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by muller101(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jafar1:
Although i dont know what tomorrow hold for us,

Bt if i have a choice, i dont think i can ever agree to drive a diesel or fuel tanker, for whre, just dislike anytin highly inflammable
what is diesel. What if fuel. Anything that supports combustion is fuel. Even firewood is fuel.
Re: Diesel Tanker Crashes And Burns On Benin-Ore Road (Video) by Neroski(f): 1:12am On Jul 29, 2016
Na God they guide person sha.I passed by this road today via God is Good motors and as at when I saw it,people were scoping diesel very close to the tank because it had not started burning yet and traffic had already started gathering.

(1) (Reply)

Any ZOO In Lagos? / Student With Family Journey To The UK ( All Prcocesses Updates ) / Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.