Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case (6500 Views)

Glittery Phone Case Leaves Injury On South African Lady's Leg (Disturbing Pics) / The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane / Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by njuwo(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
I was browsing through Nairaland phone section trying to figure out a cheap phone to buy when I bumped into a slot.ng advert. Curious, I clicked on it. As I was going through the website I came across a very cheap Samsung phone called Samsung Galaxy S7 Egde Clear View Case. It goes for 14,500 Naira. I was so happy that I have found a very cheap powerful phone and quickly ordered for it. My people, instead of the phone to be delivered to me, it was the phone case that was delivered to me. I am so pissed off right now as the case is staring at me while I'm staring back at it, what do I do? cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi do your job plssssss, I need help baderly.

3 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by Friedyokes: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2016
LMAO the name is Samsung galaxy s7 edge CLEAR VIEW CASE.....emphasis on the fact that in ends in case....

5 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by Jolaoshot(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2016
you're so dumb grin lipsrsealed sorry!!!

26 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by Elsquidme(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2016
very funny. clear view case at #14500 youre not serious. tell dem mek dem return ya cash sharp sharp say you are not satisfy with it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by blaquemyc: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2016
Clear View Case you said? You for say your longa throat make you order for case thinking it was the phone instead of the title you put up there. For your mind you don see awof.

3 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by orlaryhincah(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Lol you shot ursef in the leg! Samsung Galaxy S7 Egde Clear View Case
You got exactly what you requested for!

So start saving for the real phone.

Also its not slot.com.ng but slot.ng

2 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by Heromaniaa: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by dasphinx1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin Really, O.P.? grin
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by leahcimzil: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
lol please like if you don't believe this happened

30 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by TDonald: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
OP your mumuness no be here ooo grin

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by mirob(f): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin grin joke if the century
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by queenfav(f): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
haha haha haha haha where have u seen even a galaxy s3 second hand being sold for 14,500.Ur greed got the best of you!Enjoy your phone case.

4 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by ritababe(f): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jolaoshot:
you're so dumb grin lipsrsealed sorry!!!

very dumb I tell you, who willl even sell that kind phone 50k self?
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by Kingy10: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
This Op is a very wicked being, trying to degrade the company's reputation...why do u enjoy being wicked?

IZ THIS HOW IT WOULD BE SNAPPED OF YOU ACTUALLY BUY IT?

2 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
orlaryhincah:
Lol you shot ursef in the leg! Samsung Galaxy S7 Egde Clear View Case
You got exactly what you requested for!

So start saving for the real phone.

Also its not slot.com.ng but slot.ng

Do you actually believe this trash?

2 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by Gstylezendiah(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by fagbohun4j(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
If not that you are a thief trying to reap where you did not sow. How on earth do yu expect to get a phone of that caliber at that price. You've been taught the lesson of this month. I'm sure you will still go ahead and make same mistake somewhere else. NO GO COMPUTER VILLAGE ALONE ooo.......
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by Famouson: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
OP can lie for Africa......
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by pendusky(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just fell down off my chair laughing hard, colleagues for office be like angry angry angry angry what is he laughing at?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by Exmarte: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Op,if no b because say na joke u dey do...I for talk say ur stupidity was annointed from heaven
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by niggi4life(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cant people just recognize a Joke when they see one?

The OP is an online comedian and he always cracks me up with some of his jokes grin

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by piperson(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
when d witches in ur village gives u igbo to smoke in ur dream so that u will not have sense grin

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by lewispius: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lwkm grin

who iz deez Op ohh
ahhDyeee!
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by piperson(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
[ur=facebook.coml]goodforu[/url]
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by midasbliss(f): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
lol... this is a joke...
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by keandre: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by xtivin(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2016

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
o.p u funny die..u b isu egbe confirm
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by gift01: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
English comprehension and Vocabulary reading is what you failed at. It was boldly written CLEAR VIEW CASE
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by RealAdewole(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
queenfav:
haha haha haha haha where have u seen even a galaxy s3 second hand being sold for 14,500.Ur greed got the best of you!Enjoy your phone case.
my sister only a mumu or hunger stricken dude will sell note1 second hand for that price
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by engrflames: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
njuwo:
I was browsing through Nairaland phone section trying to figure out a cheap phone to buy when I bumped into a slot.ng advert. Curious, I clicked on it. As I was going through the website I came across a very cheap Samsung phone called Samsung Galaxy S7 Egde Clear View Case. It goes for 14,500 Naira. I was so happy that I have found a very cheap powerful phone and quickly ordered for it. My people, instead of the phone to be delivered to me, it was the phone case that was delivered to me. I am so pissed off right now as the case is staring at me while I'm staring back at it, what do I do? cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi do your job plssssss, I need help baderly.

Your moniker suppose be LastMumu or MrOlodo
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy. ..
mumu
Re: I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
You see Samsung Galaxy S7 edge for #14,500 and you went to buy

Even me that likes awoof, I won't fall for that one

Besides, it was stated clearly. Clear view case grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Iphone 13 Is Boring / See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. / Set Full Size Image On Whatsapp As Profile Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.