Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) (42337 Views)

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
ichommy:
grin grin

Lool, boss mi..
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by ichommy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool, boss mi..

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=ichommy post=47977010][/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by LordSkyy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
3. When you asked your parents for Game Boy and they got you

ARE THEY THE SAME? embarassed
lol
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
2. When your father told you to go and wear your shoes to follow him out and then drove off.

The pain is still fresh.
my own na, dont worry wen we get there, we will send the driver to come and pick u up

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by braine(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
6. When you ask your mother for all the money she has been “helping” you save.

“Have you not been eating in my house?”

Classic of African mothers!! grin

11 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by odamilola36(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

omg........... I can relate well to this

3 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by sweetilicious(f): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
2. When your father told you to go and wear your shoes to follow him out and then drove off.

The pain is still fresh.
This one is the worst

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
You're so on point OP... Very hilarious pictures cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Hollamie007: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

Please Nairalanders Check My Signature, i need your votes for the forthcoming Mr Nairaland, starting, If You Agree, You Can Just Follow Me And I Would Follow Back, Or Check My Number On My Profile. please epp me. embarassed embarassed

Oh Sweet Mother

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by feckylicious: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
13. When your father just zooms past Mr. Biggs on the way from church.

If we don’t eat meatpie on Sunday, when will we ehn?
lol..i can't deal

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by okikiosibodu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Many more trust issues to be sorted in 2019

8 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by superfelix: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
When you find out your 'Papa' voted APC after collecting 'PDP' rice.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Abukc(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
13. When your father just zooms past Mr. Biggs on the way from church.

If we don’t eat meatpie on Sunday, when will we ehn?

I like this one........cuz na weekend tins wen we dey small.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
11. Whenever you opened those Danish cookies you saw in your mother’s room.

THE BETRAYAL! Abi when did cookies turn to sewing kit?

Hahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahah OH MY GOD

My mom has so much of these under her bed filled with Jeweleries.

9 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Bluette(f): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
1. When you remember your mother telling you “beans will make you tall” but you’re still the size of bedside fridge.

Chai! All that beans I ate.

Why will u describe what happened to me ds morn to d public? Lol
My mum was like..y won't u be short wen u wont eat enof beans.. I never knew ther were certain amount of beans I must eat to be tall.

I will surely vote for u PHOTOSHOOT. U r d best candidate to win ds Mr Nairaland.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
12. When that shirt your mother swore you’d “grow into” is still not your size 10 years later.

See why I don’t trust people.
OMG! I don die for laff oh! Chai! Una no go kill me here oh!
This is exactly why you should eat more beans so you can grow fast into those clothes! I pity this guy eh tongue grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by youngtroll: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Copying your stuffs from zikoko just because u want to win Mr Nairaland.....

Most of your recent threads are from there... You have noting original @ all....

angry angry angry angry

Things people do....

Cc

Photoshoot

W@ do u have to say?
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Giitheon(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
5. When you finally came first and reminded your father that he promised to buy you something.

Ah! Is it like that?
the horror grin
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by jswagg4(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
8. You, the first time you saw someone put stew on their jollof rice.

How is it doing you? sad
ha. Dis got me cracking.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice one photoshoot... True talkgrin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
14. When your mother that said “let’s be going” an hour ago is still gisting.

Can we go oh?

Cracked me up! Soooo REAL

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
10. When your mother that beat you for lying told you to lie that she is not around.

Oh? It’s like that?
Smile

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by DannyWolex(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Experience of a typical Nigerian home....nice one u really compile everything

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by micfoley: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Really funny. I can relate with most of this stuff

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice one as always photoshoot cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Nice one as always photoshoot cheesy
hmmmmm
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Teniolasmart: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
a very big fan of all ur posts oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Mykelpato(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin lol ..i Love this thread...
SmellyMouth
come and add yours biko.
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by muazuk1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
mehn this is d experience of a typical nigerian kid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.