Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team (26212 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Tyson Fury Makes Cute Offer To Rio Ferdinand As The Manchester United Legend... / Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by onyepapa(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Mucokey(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Team Obi!
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by LydayBobo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
When you are big. You're Big

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Cheggoon(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thank You Mikel......
If This mumu picnic..sorry pinnik...do go fit do anytin mak him resign na....
Mak Giwa take over
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by laffwitmi: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Make him go rescue ur 5 jeri-jeri broda den go kill tomorrow shocked shocked shocked shocked
agitator:
ok IPOB rescuing the dullar.. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by madapcmod: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Igbos always coming to the rescue, rmbr the fuel scarcity palaver when an ipob Ifeanyi ubah came to d rescue, now its another ipob Mikel obi. God bless d ever benevolent Igbos. Afonjas would rather throw owambe with the money while d book rams would sponsor burning of churches.

Ipob spirit wins grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by askakim(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chai , that kind money some guys on this forum will never see it in there life time on Earth, it pays to be a giver..

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
MadCow1:
I nominate Mikel Obi for Senate President.
Thats how you do and elect bad people into power......just because of common $30,000.....
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Tamakay(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good one there. I just hope u guys puts in ur best commensurate of this gesture. Tnx Mikel
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by MadCow1: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
timilehin007:
Though am from south west obviously u can see my monicker..but I give it up to the ipob guy.

Ya'll should see why we should stop the hatrd against one another. If new news had read that he was caught in hard drug deal most of u would condemn him and call him ipob. But now we call him a better naija

Mikel is not IPOb nor is he Biafran..

Stop disrespecting him with your veiled snide comment. angry

You need to apologize to Mikel and I.. angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by mankan2k7(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
pere
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by wordbank(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
The last time I checked NFA couldn't pay coaches

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by HARDBOI: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
He needs to be probed. Where did he get that kind of money when most states can't even pay salaries
o

LMAO DIZ GUY U ARE A CLOWN...
OYA GO PROB AM NA
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by MrHenshaw: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
He needs to be probed. Where did he get that kind of money when most states can't even pay salaries
His career is under the department of minting and printing.Not under CHANGE mantra.#considerjoinininghiscareer.Sai Mikel!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by HARDBOI: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
o

LMAO DIZ GUY U ARE A CLOWN...
OYA GO PROBe AM NA
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by geraob1: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
timilehin007:
Though am from south west obviously u can see my monicker..but I give it up to the ipob guy.

Ya'll should see why we should stop the hatrd against one another. If new news had read that he was caught in hard drug deal most of u would condemn him and call him ipob. But now we call him a better naija

Well said
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Rexnegro(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Harwoyeez:
When are we gonn get things done rightly in naija??
my broda e tire me pass tire...meaning Am tirest. This Country na wa
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by MadCow1: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pato23:

Thats how you do and elect bad people into power......just because of common $30,000.....

You don ever touch 30,000 Dollars before? angry

No wait, you fit go your account now, pull out 30,000 Dollars dash person?

No wait... When last anybody for your family dash person 30,000 Dollars? angry

Some of una no just get fear of God. angry

I swear, if to say we dey beer palour I hear you talk this thing for another table, iSwearToGad, I for burst your head with empty Hero bottle. angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by elopee3000(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
timilehin007:

omo one bottle henessy for u but na here for austria we go drink am

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by bittertruthz: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutezt:
Chelsea midfielder Mikel Obi has started playing the Big Brother part after he gave $30,000 to the Nigeria Olympic group in Atlanta, An energized player of the Olympic group told AfricanFootball.com:

"Mikel has given $30,000 to the team. You know we have not gotten
cash since we left Nigeria."

Mikel has been named the skipper of the 85-man Nigerian
contingent at the Rio Olympics.

On Wednesday, mentor Samson Siasia cried an energetic plea for the power concerned to rescue the financial situation of the team, saying this was not the path for any team to get ready for a noteworthy rivalry.

He additionally asserted he has not been paid five months' pay rates.

An anonymous Nigerian situated in Atlanta picked up the bills of the
group for their initial 10 days in the United States of America.

http://gisted1..com/2016/07/chelsea-star-mikel-donates-30000-to.html

Nice but hope you not buying our conscience as you bought your way into the team.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by naijaforlife: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
God bless you manifold Mikel Obi. Very inspiring of you.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by dadaijboy: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mikel nice one
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by omojedudu(f): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
When exactly are we going to stop tribalism on this forum? angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
name checkers una dey sleep as e be say na good news now o, nca south south branch I will still check the name

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by 9ise(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:

broz if na joke make u stop ahm o.. ehn ehn
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by madapcmod: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
shamecurls:
Good one

That`s the spirit

Ipob spirit I guess. Hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Padreo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Middlefinger1:
Now I see why he was made captain of team Nigeria. He simply bought it.
and that's why people like you never get help from others coz u think too little angry

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Emexicoman(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] I came to check name
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by dancocity(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Middlefinger1:
Now I see why he was made captain of team Nigeria. He simply bought it.

Bad belle. Dats why people like you don't grow

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by kolaish(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
SURELY LEADING BY EXAMPLE. THOUGH, I WAS NOT ACTUALLY HAPPY WHEN THE OLYMPIC TEAM CAPTAIN WAS GIVEN TO HIM. because I THOUGHT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO AN EXPERIENCED OLYMPIAN IN THE SQUAD, BUT THIS STEP THAT MIKEL HAS TAKEN HAS JUSTIFIED HIS CAPTAINSHIP. KUDOS. OTHER ATHLETES/FOOTBALLERS SHOULD EMULATE THIS EXAMPLE.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by shamecurls(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
madapcmod:

Ipob spirit I guess. Hypocrite!

#YourRight #YourOpinion #YourLife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Its so possible when he has a world billonaire as father in-law in his back yard grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Saturday's Clash Against Libya(photos) / Enter Here For 99.9% Sure Games 5-10 Odds Daily / Steven Gerrard Leads Rangers To Their First Scottish Title In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.