Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team (26222 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Tyson Fury Makes Cute Offer To Rio Ferdinand As The Manchester United Legend... / Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Akinola660: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by kobonaire(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Positive contribution by JM Obi ..... great leadership too.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by just2endowed: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Middlefinger1:
Now I see why he was made captain of team Nigeria. He simply bought it.

wat do u expect....
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Omonigeriarere: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
timilehin007:
Though am from south west obviously u can see my monicker..but I give it up to the ipob guy.

Ya'll should see why we should stop the hatrd against one another. If new news had read that he was caught in hard drug deal most of u would condemn him and call him ipob. But now we call him a better naija

omo yeeboooooo dakeje......... Are you guys not involved in mocking people of other tribes tooo?

Deal with it when it is your turn.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by yommynatty: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hope u can help 2 pay siasia salary as well since NFF or NFA refused 2 pay abi
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by kgr8mike(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
That's it. This is what a country that sees itself as a family looks like.

Well done brother Mikel.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Arizonaguy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Middlefinger1:

deserved what? He's not the most experienced team member neither Is he the most efficient.
This is a real case of monkey don work n baboon come dey reap the reward.
bro for ur mind who deserved it then?
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by elebua: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
politt:
Oga Mikel i know ur tryin to revive ur career at Chesea. If u dont do well in dis olympics ur still goin to rust in Cheseas iron Bed not bench
Just take your time and look at the message you typed for your fellow Nigerian for his good gesture, because he is not of the same ethnic group or tribe with you. A statement like yours makes me feel like the country won't make the much needed headway in no distant time. I am disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Skmoda(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
He needs to be probed. Where did he get that kind of money when most states can't even pay salaries
your mumu get coma oo, no be pounds mikel dey collect..use your head.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by shiimah: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Anambranians and humanitarian services are just 5 and 6

Checkout Ifeanyi Uba, Emeka Offor, Obijackson, Godwin Maduka, Coscharis, Innoson, etc....These men are never tired of donating for good works...

God bless you Mikel...worthy son of the light of the Nation
Anambra is the Light of the Nation... Always shining the light when d country is in trouble.

Ok, Ifeanyi Ubah rescued Nigeria when there was scarcity of fuel.
Anambra helping Nigeria in distress, they don't need bailout fund to assist Nigerian citizen in the state, running the state fantastically.
Export of vegetable alone have generated over 5 million dollars in few months.
Mikel have added to the ranks by helping to fund d sporting activities...

Indeed, Anambra is the light of the nation.... The greatest state in Nigeria blessed with Human resources, natural resources etc...

I hail thee

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by walexy14(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
wow!!! am impress
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Cokwologu(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Anambranians and humanitarian services are just 5 and 6

Checkout Ifeanyi Uba, Emeka Offor, Obijackson, Godwin Maduka, Coscharis, Innoson, etc....These men are never tired of donating for good works...

God bless you Mikel...worthy son of the light of the Nation
U forgot to mention E-money, Anambra is indeed blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by timilehin007(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

omo yeeboooooo dakeje......... Are you guys not involved in mocking people of other tribes tooo?

Deal with it when it is your turn.
. Oda bi ēni pe awòn obi è fèf'oju sunkun ē abi? Oloribu òmò alé oponu..oni s'ori re..may God punish u ati Iran di ran ē...oshisko

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Waheed60: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice deed. That shows that Biafra agitators are enemies of this country. United will stand divided will fall. Wishing the teams Nija success.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Middlefinger1: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
franciskaine:
get a brain
really?
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by enomakos(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
He needs to be probed. Where did he get that kind of money when most states can't even pay salaries
probed by who?is he your governor brother?
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by translux(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
some one should help me to move this to front page because i don't know how to do that I received the shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision that do you know that 93.71% of the world population are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born again. and that there are so many born again in the 93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare Bajomo pls ask for God grace
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by translux(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
some one should help me to move this to front page because i don't know how to do that I received the shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision that do you know that 93.71% of the world population are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born again. and that there are so many born again in the 93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare Bajomo pls ask for God grace
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by enomakos(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
elebua:

Just take your time and look at the message you typed for your fellow Nigerian for his good gesture, because he is not of the same ethnic group or tribe with you. A statement like yours makes me feel like the country won't make the much needed headway in no distant time. I am disappointed.
where did he mention tribe in his post?
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by melejo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
kenkenn:
Well done. A well spirited Nigerian.

@Agitator, nothing like IPOB here o.

I don't think a country like IPOB is in the Olympics
But if he was caught with drugs you would remember IPOB. Hypocricy personified

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by tonnelo: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
God bless you my brother I nominate as niaja next President
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by melejo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Name Checkers Association must speak out or remain silence for life

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Omonigeriarere: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
timilehin007:
. Oda bi ēni pe awòn obi è fèf'oju sunkun ē abi? Oloribu òmò alé oponu..oni s'ori re..may God punish u ati Iran di ran ē...oshisko

Tani otu aja digbolugi yi sile ninu igbekun re: eniyankeniyan naa ni lati je pankere gidi gan ni ooo.

Gbo seti aja Bingo! eni da eeru ni eeru n to leyin. Gbogbo ero ti Amani gba lori Modekai ni odi asan: imo ota di asan lori emi.

Emi ti di awodi jeun epe sanra. Iku rimi osa, aisan rimi o wole. Eje odo-agutan tosan lori Calvary ni emi duro le. Oba jebure ki o so ewe agbeje mowo ki o ma baa fara gbegba.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Middlefinger1: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Arizonaguy:
bro for ur mind who deserved it then?
Okagbere n the ping pong player that has been repping naija for a decade plus now. This is not super eagles for fck sake
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by slim75d(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
fake news ,greedy mikel can not do such thing,when did he bcom a philantropist
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by danxzy: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
WHO YOU EPP WHO U EPP WHO U EPP
U DON BAFF WHO U EPP
U DON SERVE WHO U EPP

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by MrTour: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Name Checkers hwfar na?

How MARKETI?

Una no check his name abi apollo dey do una? grin
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by playboy99(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
agitator:
ok IPOB rescuing the dullar.. cool cool cool
and it was lie any new speech
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by kings09(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
If na drug pusher dat was caught, u wld say more than dis n remember he z from Ipob
veekid:
E try

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by timilehin007(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Tani otu aja digbolugi yi sile ninu igbekun re: eniyankeniyan naa ni lati je pankere gidi gan ni ooo.

Gbo seti aja Bingo! eni da eeru ni eeru n to leyin. Gbogbo ero ti Amani gba lori Modekai ni odi asan: imo ota di asan lori emi.

Emi ti di awodi jeun epe sanra. Iku rimi osa, aisan rimi o wole. Eje odo-agutan tosan lori Calvary ni emi duro le. Oba jebure ki o so ewe agbeje mowo ki o ma baa fara gbegba.

She õrõ ni iwó ro pe onsó ni'gboro ēnu yén abi? Iyalaya é ni aja digbolugi gbabe
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by kings09(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Indeed. Am sure u wanted to say 'a well-spirited IPOBian'. Name checking ability no de wrk again?
kenkenn:
Well done. A well spirited Nigerian.

@Agitator, nothing like IPOB here o.

I don't think a country like IPOB is in the Olympics
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by ehikwe22: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
I said it that Buhari is a sadist, a killjoy and a tyrant. he's not going to release money for these boys. He wants to embezzle all the money. only God knows what he plans to do with all the money Nigeria is making.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steven Gerrard Leads Rangers To Their First Scottish Title In 10 Years / Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' / Sure Game For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.