Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Any Nairalander In Botswana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Botswana (12468 Views)

Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? / Any Nairalander In Chicago / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander In Botswana by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hello NLs, pls anyone in Botswana can pls give us information about the country

How to get good Job,

Accommodation and visa application issue if any for Nigerians

And generally how the whole country in fairing in terms of Economy.

And any other useful information...
Lets keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by jojokings: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pls I need somebody who can help me with information regarding Botswana, and how to migrate the country from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Anthonio15: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na Real matter oo bros because right now any country better pass Zoo Nigeria abeg bros if you don ready abeg alert me oo make i join you leave this country

11 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by NewIdeas: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
pls those in this country respond
l
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by larryshow4(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2016
Its a beautiful country to visit thou... Been there a couple of times but the last time i visited was 2013. So its a long time now. Regarding work over there... I really can't say anything about you finding a job because the only ones available are for there citizens. Its not over populated but very lovely and friendly weather. Economy is very stable. House rate is high as every other places outside Nigeria.

I would just advice that its just a good country to visit, but relocating down there. I don't think its really a good idea, because of language barrier, Rents and they still depend on importation of some few things from South Africa. Anyways most of there Universities have Nigerians as Profs. Especially Uni of Bots. Gaborone....

Visa processing is strict. I think is about Min of 30days or there about. But can't really remember...

Best of Luck anyways... Its a beautiful place to visit anytime thou.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by NewIdeas: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
thanks for your contribution. would also appreciate more response esp from those living there
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2016
larryshow4:
Its a beautiful country to visit thou... Been there a couple of times but the last time i visited was 2013. So its a long time now. Regarding work over there... I really can't say anything about you finding a job because the only ones available are for there citizens. Its not over populated but very lovely and friendly weather. Economy is very stable. House rate is high as every other places outside Nigeria.

I would just advice that its just a good country to visit, but relocating down there. I don't think its really a good idea, because of language barrier, Rents and they still depend on importation of some few things from South Africa. Anyways most of there Universities have Nigerians as Profs. Especially Uni of Bots. Gaborone....

Visa processing is strict. I think is about Min of 30days or there about. But can't really remember...

Best of Luck anyways... Its a beautiful place to visit anytime thou.

Thanks alot for this info.
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by jojokings: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thanks for the little idea contributed. I also will like. To hear from someone that is living there
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by dimexy247(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Folafikemi:
Hello NLs, pls anyone in Botswana can pls give us information about the country

How to get good Job,

Accommodation and visa application issue if any for Nigerians

And generally how the whole country in fairing in terms of Economy.

And any other useful information...
Lets keep it coming.

Don't be deceived bro, there are no jobs in Botswana. I lived there for 3 years, 2010-2013, before I moved to SA. Besides the country doesn't welcome foreigners especially Nigerians. Self business moves a lil bit though but don't count on it. I used to import cars from Japan and sell there back in the days. That's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Anthonio15: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thanks a lot for the information
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2016
dimexy247:

Don't be deceived bro, there are no jobs at Botswana. I lived there for 3 years, 2010-2013, before I moved to SA. Besides the country doesn't welcome foreigners especially Nigerians. Self business moves a lil bit though but don't count on it. I used to import cars from Japan and sell there back in the days. That's all.

Hmmmm i see.. I really must appreciate for this information as it will put me on my toes to taking any drastic decision....

I already made some contact bout jobs dere and d response i got was so discouraging... It tallies with ur post above.

Thanks alot bro. The search continue tho.
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by badoli: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wat abt SA can someone get job der?
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 13, 2016
badoli:
Wat abt SA can someone get job der?

Yes u can
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by George22016(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Them DON talk say Job no day there

THREAD CLOSED!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Ugosample(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2016
George22016:
Them DON talk say Job no day there

THREAD CLOSED!!!
Lol!!!! The hustle to vacate this country is real for many mehn

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by badoli: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello aos, pls can i get entry to South Africa with bostwana visa on my passport?
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by badoli: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Aos pls, can i get entry to SA with Botswana visa on my passport?
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by dasparrow: 2:57am On Aug 16, 2016
Ugosample:

Lol!!!!
The hustle to vacate this country is real for many mehn

I can't really blame them.
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Ugosample(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2016
dasparrow:

I can't really blame them.
I don't either. But when one is planning, that person should plan with sense.
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Ejeano: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
I want to go to south Africa or Botswana for hustling or business. which of does country is low cost to process and wic one do u think grants visa fast with denied? again pls this one is with experience, can someone travel to like south Africa with visiting visa and can he/she be able to change it abroad if the person intend to stay? thanks all
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by dasparrow: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ugosample:

I don't either.
But when one is planning, that person should plan with sense.

I agree with you.
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Adesope96: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
badoli:
Hello aos, pls can i get entry to South Africa with bostwana visa on my passport?
please how did you get the Bostwana passport. I need one too
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by mogulendowed(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Adesope96:

Do anyone know the process of getting a bostwana visa in Nigeria? I need reply ASAP
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by mogulendowed(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2019
Adesope96:

Do anyone know the process of getting a bostwana visa in Nigeria? I need reply ASAP
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by mogulendowed(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2019
[b][/b]
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Deeroyalkleen00: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2019
Google their information. I think their embassy is in Abuja, but they are strict in issuing visa to Nigerians! My friend applied to attend a conference there last year after visiting several countries including USA, Denmark, Japan and SA. His visa did not come until after the conference despite the fact that he applied months to the conference. Except they have changed their opinions about Nigerians now!
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
Deeroyalkleen00:
Google their information. I think their embassy is in Abuja, but they are strict in issuing visa to Nigerians! My friend applied to attend a conference there last year after visiting several countries including USA, Denmark, Japan and SA. His visa did not come until after the conference despite the fact that he applied months to the conference. Except they have changed their opinions about Nigerians now!

then what is their useless embassy still doing here?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Any Nairalander In Botswana by Arckeen: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2019
Anthonio15:
Na Real matter oo bros because right now any country better pass Zoo Nigeria abeg bros if you don ready abeg alert me oo make i join you leave this country
bros abeg me too Dey available, any sure link country I Dey ground . Tired of here too

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! / Construction Work Begins On Sagamu-Papalanto-Ilaro Road As Abiodun Hails PPP / Travelling To Kenya By Road>>> Is It Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.