Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You (48841 Views)

8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences / Pictures You’ll Relate To If Yourtailor Has Ever Disappointed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
12. What would happen if superheroes had to work with them

E pele Batman.
I love this

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by esaias1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Very true.. their lies are always ready grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
esaias1:
Very true.. their lies are always ready grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
We still the best. We are creative.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Profkomolafe(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
@ komolafe klothing koncept, we don't disappoint. Check my profile to know us better.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by clems93(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
LOL
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by jojothaiv(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Most tailor wey dey lugu no dey take thing serious....
But once na me and soldier come, dem no dey meleske!
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Ada9103(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Their own case de God hand........
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Tobium1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
As I'm viewing this thread now, i'm just on my way to my tailor to harass him over my cloth that he has held for more dan 2wks now. I will definately show him this thread.

#jumps into de next available bus#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Anabel(f): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Who the hell is your tailor?? I've never disappointed a customer. The issues with some people is they don't wanna pay and they want good clothes. I made some clothes for a lady yesterday and she's refusing to fit them, she's complaining she doesn't want them cos it's not her size and she's still refusing to fit them and at the end of the day. She said she can't pay me my 4k balance for 3 clothes. Some customers have wickedness living in their condo

4 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
5. How to speak ‘Nigerian tailor’

Add it to your vocabulary.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Sirmuel1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
I don dash one tailor my clothes because I couldn't listen to anymore story.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Anabel:
Who the hell is your tailor?? I've never disappointed a customer. The issues with some people is they don't wanna pay and they want good clothes. I made some clothes for a lady yesterday and she's refusing to fit them, she's complaining she doesn't want them cos it's not her size and she's still refusing to fit them and at the end of the day. She said she can't pay me my 4k balance for 3 clothes. Some customers have wickedness living in their condo

lipsrsealed my tailor is evil, a month now, no show.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sirmuel1:
I don dash one tailor my clothes because I couldn't listen to anymore story.

grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by kaymighty: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Who among the tailors disappointed this guy? It's either he missed a great event because of no intended clothing or he was made a masquerade dress for a desired party. Sorry I share your thoughts...

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Artistree: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Me that my material stayed with a tailor on my street from October 2009 to October 2010. I just collected it and stopped talking to her...

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by much123456(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Most of the problem is the customers. They always want to pay cheap and get there work fàst. I kw a tailor that sow minimum of 10 and u get it in two days at most 4days. We should stop hating on our tailors when most times its our fault.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by stylochime: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Artistree:
Me that my material stayed with a tailor on my street from October 2009 to October 2010. I just collected it and stopped talking to her...
U Even Got Ur Material Back. Dat Tailor Tried 4 U Slf
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Anabel:

Birds of same feather fly together that's why u re supporting dem. I may not know u but i think u re one of the ppl being mentioned up there by the Op

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Sirmuel1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

grin

grin grin grin
I paid the guy the day I gave him the clothes, I guess that was the mistake I made.
He just dey tell me stories.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by sisisioge: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is so true! The reason I learnt to sew, even though I'm not a polished tailor, I deliver my cloths on time!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sirmuel1:

grin grin grin
I paid the guy the day I gave him the clothes, I guess that was the mistake I made.
He just dey tell me stories.

grin haa!
I don't even pay a kobo until they are through.
Some Tailors are just evil.
After chopping money no cloth lipsrsealed
Only my parents would separate what would happen next
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Sirmuel1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

grin haa! I don't even pay a kobo until they are through. Some Tailors are just evil. After chopping money no cloth lipsrsealed Only my parents would separate what would happen next

grin grin grin wetin tailors don do me, my mouth no fit talk am

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by ajebuter(f): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This OP yaf kill me oh..

You know my tailor ni?

l swear if l need my aso ebi for any owambe l must tell that my werey tailor l needed that cloth 3 months earlier or else na wrapper l go tie go the owamber to show say l buy the aso ebi..

l no fit leave am because although she is the definition of dissapointment bcs she good wella

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by lyricalpontiff(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
True
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Artistree:

Haa! One year, you must be a calm person o shocked
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by sbabimbola(f): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
lol ;Dlol
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
ajebuter:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This OP yaf kill me oh..

You know my tailor ni?

l swear if l need my aso ebi for any owambe l must tell that my werey tailor l needed that cloth 3 months earlier or else na wrapper l go tie go the owamber to show say l buy the aso ebi..

l no fit leave am because although she is the definition of dissapointment bcs she good wella

grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by damilareoye: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheesy

The last time my brother took his newly bought cloth to a tailor. after some weeks of disappointments, he later decided to go to his shop. On getting there, the tailor was like "oga am almost done with your cloth oooo, just remain small"

Alas, my brother was viewing his unwrapped cloth inside nylon. cheesy he never even start.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by tivta(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
My tailor ALWAYS delivers in 2 weeks, ALWAYS.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
damilareoye:
cheesy

The last time my brother took his newly bought cloth to a tailor. after some weeks of disappointments, he later decided to go to his shop. On getting there, the tailor was like "oga am almost done with your cloth oooo, just remain small"

Alas, my brother was viewing his unwrapped cloth inside nylon. cheesy he never even start.

Na to just bend down and pick my nylon...
Never to step foot there again. angry
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Jones54(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmm e no easy o sha, atleast if u wan to be a tailor u must learn how to tell lies,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). / Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) / Who Knows About Dis Cream-secrets Jennifer Lopez(pink Rose Exclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.