Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How To Know What Google Knows About You - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know What Google Knows About You (47995 Views)

Cambridge Analytica : Here's How To Find Out Everything Facebook Knows About You / Finding out what google knows: A Scam? / How To Find Out Everything Google Knows About You In Activity Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by SOPIGO: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
if a mere man can achieve this.......what do u think about d creator. No wonder king David said that before he was conceived in his mother belly, God knows him.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by Ugovin12(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good one.
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
ggg
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by Ezekiel68(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
so whats your point......
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by pring: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
B
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by photoshoot(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
lipsrsealed mehn
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by pring: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
I have always loved Russia and their forkkk US attitude.
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by papae1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow. That's cool
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by Ochinawata01(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
So am wondering what dose Google know about this guy

Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by carik(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice post
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by TheTrueSeeker: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Don't trust everything your read online.

That site above can only save your data once you visit it and log in

When they want to trick you, they tell you lies...!!!

Go to that site and sign in for them to save your data

1 Like

Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by ladyF(f): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
femi4:
Make I go check wetin ladyf dey view for YouTube
Lol you don't want to see what will blind you o... grin

Biko...how do I delete my history cry
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
This stuff can breakUp marriage, for your spouse to know and see what you have been doing on YouTube or other sites.

I pity for those who it may affect..

I smell a rat

Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by femi4: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
ladyF:

Don't worry about my sight, make I blind first.

To delete your history, ask Google
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by Henreezii(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice info
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by agarawu23(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
ladyF:

na por.n? angry
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by femi4: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
SOPIGO:
if a mere man can achieve this.......what do u think about d creator. No king David said that before he was conceived in his mother belly, God knows him.
Why do I have feeling say no be David talk am
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by ladyF(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
femi4:
Don't worry about my sight, make I blind first.

To delete your history, ask Google
I go delete am sharply, make all these bad belle pipu no come post screenshot of my internet history. grin
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by God2man(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Not now may be later.
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by ladyF(f): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
agarawu23:
na por.n? angry
Hehehe....you don't want to know dear...you really don't grin
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by agarawu23(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe....you don't want to know dear...you really don't grin
ok o
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yo OP I searched Google for herbal gonococos medicine I cant find it. Can you epp me?
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by menxer: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why should this be an issue when you signed up for Google sevices?

If you don't want Google to know any thing about you don't register for any online service. There is always a third party way to gather information.

Why should I be paranoid about what Google knows about me, when I am trying to know and use what Google knows to better my life?
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by olaolaking: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Respect
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by yatty4emmanuel(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
funny you op,

sapiosexual1 ( m ): 6:25pm
For folks like me who me who are as clean as a weasel, we gat nothing to be afraid of, even if big brother is watching.
However, registered members of the vaseline crew who always activated "incognitio" on their browser would rush to check if their incognitio actually was incognitio.
(Quote ) ( Report) 3 Likes (Like ) (Share
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by dadaijboy: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Informative
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by free37: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
shocked
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by Chibudollar: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
A naked lady ran into an Igbo man's taxi. She
told the driver where she was going.
The lgbo man didn't start the car but he was just staring at the girl over & over again.
The lady saw him and said: what's ur problem man?
Haven't u seen a naked lady before
Igbo man replied:
l am not looking at ur
unclothedness,
I was just wondering where U kept the money u are going to pay me.
IGBO kwenu!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by Ranchhoddas: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is bad. This is really bad.
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by shine12: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
VolT0xic:
If you're not a threat, you've nothing to fear. grin

I disagree.People always say if you are hiding nothing then don't fear.Everyman has a right to his personal data and if you leave everything about your data in the hands of someone else,abuse will be inevitable and only a matter of time.I'm sure Google themselves can't beleive how easy we've all left them to play with our personal data's.
Re: How To Know What Google Knows About You by steeltu(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good to know..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Phone With A Non Removable Battery Falls Into Water?? / What Is The Full Meaning Of Glo? / Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.