Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman (30330 Views)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman / Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Qmerit(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
[s][s]
TippyTop:
Which Judge gave this ruling?

Yes> you guessed it, Okon Abang the world renown APC judge, posted to Abuja in January specifically for issues like these.

Anytime APC or aggrieved PDP members have a case they usually take it to Okon Abang.

Metuh ran to Abang knowing the open disgust she always display towards PDP
She ruled against Metuh (even though it was proven they were classmates)
She ruled against Ikpeazu
She ruled against Badeh
The list is endless.

[size=13pt]Buhari is not only killing the economy, the dullard is killing the judiciary too.[/size]
[/s][/s]

If you don't comment no one would flog you
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by saintdennis(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:
The authenticity of PDP NEC meeting that sack Sherrif has been endorsed by FHC Portharcourt which consequently sacked Sherrif hence Sherrif cannot be PDP Chairman unless a Court of Appeal sets aside the judgement of FHC Portharcourt

Judge Okon Abang has no legal right to sack Markarfi who has been confirmed as authentic interim chairman by a FHC sitting in Portharcourt.

Are you a lawyer? Quiet there!
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Grundig: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is judge okong abang the only judge in the federal high court? Or is he accessible to the highest bidder?
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Lerumo: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:
The authenticity of PDP NEC meeting that sack Sherrif has been endorsed by FHC Portharcourt which consequently sacked Sherrif hence Sherrif cannot be PDP Chairman unless a Court of Appeal sets aside the judgement of FHC Portharcourt

Judge Okon Abang has no legal right to sack Markarfi who has been confirmed as authentic interim chairman by a FHC sitting in Portharcourt.

I have read some of your past comments and it's very obvious they are mostly partisan.
A matter is in court, and a judge gives an order yet, you go to another court of same jurisdiction with the same matter knowing that it is a wrong action, to get another injunction on the same matter that has already begun in another court.
I don't need to be a lawyer to know it is wrong and even more wrong for the judge to have even gone ahead with it. And you come here to miss-inform your usual gullible audience.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Akiika: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
How ridiculous can our judiciary be, it seems the judges just deliver judgment from their bribe-infested brain, the laws of the land is immaterial. The back and forth counter judgments are just shameful, didn't another judge sack Sheriff too.
Whoever introduced this nonsense democracy to us is our enemy. We only need an upright, incorruptible yet ruthless autocrat to treat all these Bleep ups. Delete all these lazy and kleptomaniac pot-bellied politicians!
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by tkconcept(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
richidinho:
op who is Abang J
He is the vacation judge and presiding judge of court 10 Federal High Court. Abuja FCT Division.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by tkconcept(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dcomrade:
Why always Abang? undecided
Don't see it that way. I for professionalism, and expertise when cases are filed in court, the practice is to send similar cases to a particular judge. This will help him understand the case better and determine all the grievances. Moreso being a vacation judge, all cases filed between now and end of August will be assigned to him.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Dexema(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Is that even possible?
not exactly but this power tussle will cost them a lot, they don't look like they are ready to challenge the ruling party especially with the characters involved in this seasonal drama.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by tkconcept(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dcomrade:
Dcomrade:
Don't see it that way. I for professionalism, and expertise when cases are filed in court, the practice is to send similar cases to a particular judge. This will help him understand the case better and determine all the grievances. Moreso being a vacation judge, all cases filed between now and end of August will be assigned to him.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:
This Justice Abang is an APC hatchet man

Markarfi will appeal and apply for stay of execution
abang na Pmb boy n so does his bidding

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by luluosas(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
A house that divide against itself shall not............. Please help me complete am.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by tundexijim(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abi pdp betray Jonathan ni as d guy no even dey send dem.. Some f00ls bin dey blame pmb.. I no know when pmb become pdp member..
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by peacefulpeace101(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Okon abang is a fool.Two other FHC of coordinate jurisdiction has already affirmed makarfi so his judgement is inconsequential.This is not even the first time he would rule against the makarfi faction.

I actually think the CJ of the FHC is in cohorts with this okon Abang and the APC to mess up the PDP.I wonder why the FHC CJ keeps assigning PDP cases to him.He will most likely end up like his predecessor the disgraced Injustice Egbo Egbo used by the OBJ regime
It is strange that PDP members are fighting themselves and destroying the courts as it is usual of them, wailers cum internet terrorists are abusing APC Instead of making sensible comments. so common sense is no longer common in Nigeria. It is a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by ferking(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
When did the court section take place today thursday?because i saw mr markafi today in pdp secretarant in calabar at about 1 pm,so i don't believe this news,
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by godunia(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Since INEC rejected Sheriff's candidate and recognized Makarfi's, my question is what is the legal implication of this judgement on Edo's governorship election.? PDP, causing confusion since the advent of democracy

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Mylove55(f): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:
The authenticity of PDP NEC meeting that sack Sherrif has been endorsed by FHC Portharcourt which consequently sacked Sherrif hence Sherrif cannot be PDP Chairman.
Judge Okon Abang has no legal right to sack Markarfi who has been confirmed as authentic chairman by a FHC sitting in Ph.
who gave d order first? even abang gave his order before ph court, and lagos court gave his order b4 d convention, ph court should have obey lagos earlier judgement.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
See confusion undecided
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
I thought he wanted to organize his own convention? nobody is stoping him from doing. why is always running to Ibang, sorry Sang to save his ass?
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is this not the judge that ruled against Ikpeazu and directed the immediate issuance of Certificate of returns to Ogah?
Please o has Ogah been sworn in?
There is this proverb that when an old woman falls two times, the contents of her basket must be checked . Why give controversial rulings that seem partisan. Waiting for the appeal.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by MadamExcellency: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lerumo:

I have read some of your past comments and it's very obvious they are mostly partisan.
A matter is in court, and a judge gives an order yet, you go to another court of same jurisdiction with the same matter knowing that it is a wrong action, to get another injunction on the same matter that has already begun in another court.
I don't need to be a lawyer to know it is wrong and even more wrong for the judge to have even gone ahead with it. And you come here to miss-inform your usual gullible audience.

You premise is wrong hence I don't know where to start in order to correct your inference.

Go and check the sequences and the prayers of individual plaintiff then comeback for debate.

On the issue of my debate skills and partisanship, It has been proven beyond time and again that my submissions on topical issues are 95% right hence your judgement is biased and wrong.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
No justice, no fairness, no matter what you do and how right you are Buhari commands the system to work for him

It is time for PDP to forget the system, the institution, the courts

We are now in a Wild West and the only language this government understand is gorilla warfare and violence

Go and encourage Niger Delta militants to make the country ungovernable for Buhari and then maybe just maybe we can restore some sanity in the old fools head!
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by senator000: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Now I know why president Buhari is complaining about the Judiciary because that is where corruption begins. No wonder EFCC keeps violating their orders...
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Jalinco: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Boko Haram is still in charge of PDP and sambisa forest is still there secretariat. We shall fish out all of them and brought them to justice
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by bobochem: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
okon abang at it again.first it was abia pdp governor dat was d victim,now pdp nation again.This guy won kill pdp patapata.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by dadaijboy: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
PDP is finished
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Iniesman: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dis jugde ur own don too much.. I wish u nt frm d same state wit me. If u were to b a yuruba man i would av understand but u are nt yet u allow urself ur self to b a fool and a tool for dis bubari pple. Y u de put shame for our face.. U de cose confusion. Evry faulty judgement must have something to do wit u mr abang..
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by MadamExcellency: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mylove55:
who gave d order first? even abang gave his order before ph court, and lagos court gave his order b4 d convention, ph court should have obey lagos earlier judgement.

The issue here is that the FHC confirmed that the convention was legally constituted hence the outcome of the convention remains binding.

May I remind you that the convention was convoked by Sheriff, who later resorted to self help by putting off the convention when he saw that he lost the support of the NEC & NWC and wouldn't get tenure extension.

The convention is the highest organ of the party that has the constitutional powers even to suspend the party's constitution hence I don't understand what Justice Abang Okon is trying to achieve with this divisive antics?
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by bashydemy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Okon abang is a fool.Two other FHC of coordinate jurisdiction has already affirmed makarfi so his judgement is inconsequential.This is not even the first time he would rule against the makarfi faction.

I actually think the CJ of the FHC is in cohorts with this okon Abang and the APC to mess up the PDP.I wonder why the FHC CJ keeps assigning PDP cases to him.He will most likely end up like his predecessor the disgraced Injustice Egbo Egbo used by the OBJ regime
Sorry bro stop ranting which court rule in favor of Markaffi is it not only PH court? Lagos FHC rule in favor of Sherrif. I'ts down for PDP, Since the likes of OBJ Ameachi etc left the party it's done for the party. Even Muazu use and dump PDP.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by ihatesycophant(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Davvymavvy:
What difference does it make? Would the chairmanship of a terrorist in Sheriff or a Fulani herdsman in Markafi bring about reduction in the pain and suffering of the masses? None of the camps is worthy, the battle is about selfish interest and nothing more.

#yawns, going back to sleep...

Wake me up when the fight is about us..the masses, when the fight is about our wellbeing, when the fight is about our welfare, till then, all these theatrics are nothing but a colossal waste of time and scarce resources.

BTW, where is the source of your news?

#light off
In one way or the other it will favour the nation because by constitution a political party must have a chairman to field candidates into political positions and without one, the political party is non-existence. So whether for selfish interest is another ball game for another day but for now we're talking about impunity manifesting within political parties which MUST stop with immediate effect.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by bashydemy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:

LOL guess you don't know court are superior to each other same way Police stations and the DPO's are superior to each other.
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by tibaonnet: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
The judgement has brought grief to the Yeboos. The name Abang sound like Cross-River name. What geopolitical zone is Cross-River? PDP is SS/SE party naa, why is Abang trying to destroy what is theirs? Adiye n je ifun ara won. Can't stop laughing...........
Re: Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman by Goke7: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
If your case de justice abang court, na beg I take God beg you, go remove that case o cos Oyo na im go be your case o.

Justice Abang the man wey de do ma strong things!

No be joke o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Attend Nigeria’s Oil, Gas Roadshow - Daily Post / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) / Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.