Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Yabatech Screening Date Is Out! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yabatech Screening Date Is Out! (2165 Views)

UNIJOS Post Utme 2014 – Cut Off Mark, Screening Date / Waow!!! Today's Date Is 11-12-13 / Today's Date Is A Palindrome - 31 / 1 / 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Screening Date Is Out! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hi landers, as i promised to update you guyz on the YABATECH POST PCE CUT OFF MARKS AND SCREENING DATE, it is my pleasure to announce to you all that the screening date/ cut off mark is out. The below will guide you on how to go about the REGISTRATION.

SCREENING OF POST JAMB/PCE CANDIDATES FOR 2009/2010 ADMISSION
Please Read Carefully,

This is to inform all candidates who applied for the 2009/2010 admission and made Yaba College of Technology their FIRST CHOICE that the Post JAMB/PCE Screening will hold between 7th and 9th of October, 2009.
ELIGIBILITY

Only candidates who made the scores specified below for each of the Departments are eligible to participate in the e
DEPARTMENTS

SCORES

Accountancy
Business Administration
Banking and Finance
Secretarial Studies

150 and above
150 and above
150 and above
120 and above
General Art, Fashion Design, Printing Technology 120 and above

Urban and Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying, Land Surveying/Surveying and Geoinformatics, Estate Management, Architectural Technology, Building Technology.

120 and above

Computer Science, Food Technology, Leisure and Touring, Textile Technology, Hotel and Catering Management

150 and above
Science Laboratory Technology, Statistics 150 and above

Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering

150 and above

The procedure for registration is as follows:

1. Candidates are to pay Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) at any branch of Zenith bank and obtain an etranzact PIN for ON-LINE registration for the Screening Exercise (One Thousand Naira for Screening, One Thousand Naira for Biometric Capture).

2. Candidates are to register on-line following the steps below:

1. Candidates to log on to www.yabatech.edu.ng
2. Click on "2009/2010 Admission Post JAMB/PCE Screening"
3. Read carefully the instruction and Click on the "Continue" button
4. Click on "Scheduling Instruction/Begin Scheduling"
5. Create an account on the right pane
6. Log in with your details on the left pane
7. Start Registration
8. Fill in the BIODATA
9. Proceed to payment by typing in your confirmation order number correctly
10. After successful payment transaction proceed to schedule and select the Venue
11. Preview to confirm you have correctly filled in your details
12. Click on print-out to print the Schedule Slip

A candidate is expected to first preview, confirm, SUBMIT and PRINT OUT

Each candidate should come to the Screening Centre with the following items:

1. Schedule Slip printed on-line.
2. JAMB Result Printout.
3. Biro/Pencil only

Candidates should get to their examination venues at least 30 minutes before their scheduled time.

Calculators, Mobile Phones are not allowed in the Screening Centre. Parents/Guardians are not allowed at the premises of the Screening

Registration commences immediately and closes on 30th September, 2009

SIGNED
B. C. Amapakabo
REGISTRAR

NOTE: You can still contact me if you are finding the online registration difficult.
I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO HELP ALL OF YOU.
MY PRAYER IS THAT YOU GUYZ WILL BE ADMITTED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN,
My contact is below:
skyphilip@yahoo.co.uk or philony@gmail.com
plzzzzzzzzzzz no flashing because it gets me IRRITATED

(1) (Reply)

Lekki; Most Beautiful Church(budget-$14,000,000;2000-seating Capacity) Come 2013 / Before You Use Your UBA Mastercard Online, Read This! / Is This A Young Girl Or A Woman Who Looks Way Younger Than Her Real Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.