Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! (2701 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by suleiman16(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hi Nairalander,

I am going through one of the toughest stage in my life, my Fiancée is pregnant (13 weeks), and we have decided to keep it, I am presently doing my NYSC and she is a final year student in a Federal University.

Both family is aware of our relationship and we have been together for a very long time, she is very supportive and I really love her.

But where the problem lies is that am presently faced with the challenges of keeping a family and other responsibilities that are attached to it, Thou I have a business am doing but the business has not been doing well as we all know the economy challenges facing the country now.

Pls I want the member of this forum to advice me on what to do, abortion is out of it, because if we want to, we would have done that before now,also I don't want to keep baby mama, but my fear is how will my self and my Fiancée cope by starting our own family now

Pls good people of this forum that have gone through similar stage or known someone that has gone or going through similar problem should advice on what to do and how to face challenges of this nature...

Please help me out of this...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by cozy7(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ah! Ah!! U should hv thought of all this wen u were busy pounding d innocent girl. Now it's 3mths?? Abortion is surely not an option, also bcoz ur families are aware.

U h to handle this reasonably or u could loose d luv of your woman's family n therefore stand a chance of loosing ur woman too. U 2 shd sit n talk, yes things are hard but u need to plan 4d life u bringing 2d world. Ask ur families 4 support. U still hv 6mths 2go.....START NOW!
GOODLUCK

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by ubiR(f): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
suleiman16:
Hi Nairalander,

I am going through one of the toughest stage in my life, my Fiancée is pregnant (13 weeks), and we have decided to keep it, I am presently doing my NYSC and she is a final year student in a Federal University.

Both family is aware of our relationship and we have been together for a very long time, she is very supportive and I really love her.

But where the problem lies is that am presently faced with the challenges of keeping a family and other responsibilities that are attached to it, Thou I have a business am doing but the business has not been doing well as we all know the economy challenges facing the country now.

Pls I want the member of this forum to advice me on what to do, abortion is out of it, because if we want to, we would have done that before now,also I don't want to keep baby mama, but my fear is how will my self and my Fiancée cope by starting our own family now

Pls good people of this forum that have gone through similar stage or known someone that has gone or going through similar problem should advice on what to do and how to face challenges of this nature...

it's very courageous of u to decide to keep the baby, some people are looking for that blessing for years and haven't found any. When is she graduating? u can go and pay her bride price or do introduction. Let her give birth and stay with your parents then go back and complete her education if she doesn't graduate bf then. While she is getting ready to deliver, get an affordable apartment if you dont have and start small. No condition is permanent in life.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by 3sexy: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
How do u want us to help ?

Is it financially ?

Cos i dont seem to understand what u want, since both families are in support of your relationship and u have decided to keep the baby then u have nothing to worry about .

Keep hustling ..............

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by ChappyChase: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
My friend go do the needful!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by cozy7(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
ubiR:
it's very courageous of u to decide to keep the baby, some people are looking for that blessing for years and haven't found any. When is she graduating? u can go and pay her bride price or do introduction. Let her give birth and stay with your parents then go back and complete her education if she doesn't graduate bf then. While she is getting ready to deliver, get an affordable apartment if you dont have and start small. No condition is permanent in life.
The guy just said he doesn't hv money, and you're talking abt paying bride price, getting affordable apartment n going bck to sch. Hv u ever been really broke?

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by trendyprettygir: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Things are very simple op:

1. Pray, Seek God's forgiveness and commit your plans and your lives into God's hand.
1. Inform your parents (both of you going at once).
2. Go to the registry for court wedding.
3. Start planning traditional wedding
4. Start preparing for babies arrival (more hustle, saving money, e.t.c).

Please start doing the above immediately wink

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by ajasbaba(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
CONGRAT ON YOUR NEW ACHIEVEMENT.

just work extra hard to keep your family happy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
since ur nt yet ready, I suggest dat word 'fiancee' is too strong.just use my girlfriend is pregnant

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by kiddoiLL(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Great decision!! respect bro, only few will have the heart to accept it and you're part of em.. for sure it'll be hard at first,but kids bring blessings and joy along with them..so just keep hustling,stay close to God, tell your parents, and get along with whatever plans you have for ur fiancee and unborn child, it'll be hard at first but things will turn good as long as you're a hardworking guy.. any man can get any woman pregnant but not any man can stand and be a father..i'm sure your fiancee is proud of your decision already

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
CONGRAT BRO cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by suleiman16(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thank you all for this wonderful advice, it will go a long way...
Please I will appreciate if I can get more opinion.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by Tunami(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
cozy7:
The guy just said he doesn't hv money, and you're talking abt paying bride price, getting affordable apartment n going bck to sch. Hv u ever been really broke?
leave her, she's still eating "mummy thank you" and dnt know the state of the Nigerian economy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by MmmS(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
suleiman16:
Hi Nairalander,

did you know that she was capable of falling pregnant if she had sex? If you do, what kind of advice do you want exactly?

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 29, 2016
You should have thought of that, before planting your seed in her garden.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by George22016(m): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2016
ubiR:

This is the best advice here take it or leave it.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by suleiman16(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2016
ubiR:

Thank you for this weekend this wonderful advice, hopefully she would graduate before this year run out, I have an apartment she can stay, thou will like her to stay with my parent since I won't be around... My fear is just how she will cope with her final year n pregnancy...
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by duduade: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2016
When you were indulging in the premarital sex you did not come here to wail o...

Getttooouuuttt

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by suleiman16(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Great decision!! respect bro, only few will have the heart to accept it and you're part of em.. for sure it'll be hard at first,but kids bring blessings and joy along with them..so just keep hustling,stay close to God, tell your parents, and get along with whatever plans you have for ur fiancee and unborn child, it'll be hard at first but things will turn good as long as you're a hardworking guy.. any man can get any woman pregnant but not any man can stand and be a father..i'm sure your fiancee is proud of your decision already

Thank you bro for this, we have plan of getting married later this year, just that it came so soon, she is full of hope n optimistic about life and future, the fear is just on my own side, don't know why?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2016
suleiman16:
Hi Nairalander,

Well since you did the crime,you gotta pay the fine.You enjoyed the sex so be a man and take care of your child.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by kiddoiLL(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2016
suleiman16:

Thank you bro for this, we have plan of getting married later this year, just that it came so soon, she is full of hope n optimistic about life and future, the fear is just on my own side, don't know why?
it's okay to feel scared cus of the way things are, but it's like a bridge for u to cross..stand n face ur fear, just keep being loyal to ur hustle..better times ahead

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by ubiR(f): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2016
suleiman16:

Thank you for this weekend this wonderful advice, hopefully she would graduate before this year run out, I have an apartment she can stay, thou will like her to stay with my parent since I won't be around... My fear is just how she will cope with her final year n pregnancy...
If that's the case, its not really an issue, been 13weeks means she might deliver next year. People have survived giving birth and schooling at same time, she will pull through. Worry less, she can give birth and go back and complete her school either of them.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by AuroraB(f): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2016
The girl no help you think these ones undecided. Ask her how una go take do am sad
No dey ask us, you hear grin undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by christinnah(f): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2016
congratulation!

i have not much to say, just
think wisely, make a right decision plus, ask God for his help.
GOOD LUCK
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by veave(f): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2016
This economy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
op, your problem isn't that your gf is pregnant. Your problem isn't family cause they are both supportive. I think your problem is looking for a good business idea that will unleash you from the grasp of financial huddles. Your assertion about the economy being unfavorable is so lame coming from someone who have at least, seen the four walls of the university. In every blockade, there's a stepping stone. In all instabilities, there are opportunities to be tapped.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by Pidggin(f): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
suleiman16:
Hi Nairalander,

You two should go back to the room where you had sex in secret to discuss this issue amicably. Let me help you with one suggestion: go and hustle!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by thorpido(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
What help do you want from us Op?
Your case is simple.Go and beg your family to support you.When the baby is born,the child will stay with your mother or your girl's mother while she goes back to school to complete her education.You also keep working hard till you are financially buoyant enough to do the marriage rites.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by 5minsmadness: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Use a condom or better yet abstain from sex.

Oh wait...too late.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by Estonto(f): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats OP. Many are really looking for that bundle of joy you and your fiance just got on a platter of gold. Mine was just like urs in the beginning. Be optimistic, prayerful and have faith. All things will fall in place. My advice - Try to be independent. Your family, your pride. smiley
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by Estonto(f): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good. But staying with your parents may not go down well with her. She may not complain but she may not like it either. I for a person like to be independent no matter what. It will give her more room to make her own decision, unlike when with her in-laws, she will be doing shy shy and will not be so free. Let her stay in your apartment and start building your own empire. Like I said earlier, be independent. Your family, your pride.
suleiman16:

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by suleiman16(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Estonto:
Good. But staying with your parents may not go down well with her. She may not complain but she may not like it either. I for a person like to be independent no matter what. It will give her more room to make her own decision, unlike when with her in-laws, she will be doing shy shy and will not be so free. Let her stay in your apartment and start building your own empire. Like I said earlier, be independent. Your family, your pride.

Thank you for ur advice, it will go a long way...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight / Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl / Why Do Babies Fall Sick When They Start Teething

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.