Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! (2691 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by suleiman16(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thank you all for the advice, it will go a long way....

Will appreciate if I can get more of this from you all, all I need is your advice and to give me inspiration on how to move on...
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by jliusadura(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Quickly register for NHIS to reduce the cost of anti natal and delivery. If u don't u are going to spend much more especially if you choose private hospital. Public hospitals are always crowded

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by Estonto(f): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
You are welcome sir. My regards to your beautiful queen and ATINUKE. I wish her safe delivery. Don't forget to tell us when the time comes. Also, If you can, try as much as possible to avoid society wedding, it will only save your and your wife to be some money and stress. The most important is your family's blessing and if your are a christian just go to church for blessing with your wife and FEW members of your family and witnesses and if a muslim, its very simple, just provide the necessary things for your nikkah and get reputable clerics to bless you and leave the rest to GOD. I did a parlour traditional wedding an just went to church with my husband and very few of our family members mainly our parents and siblings. We were blessed by both parents and priests and we got our certificate. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
suleiman16:

Thank you for ur advice, it will go a long way...
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help! by Immaculated: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pls familylanders PHOTOSHOOT needs ur votes in
ds ongoing Mr nairaland contest..thank u all for
backing him so far but now he needs ur votes like
never before...d finals will be on Saturday slated
from 10am-6pm..d thread will be on fashion
section. Pls familylanders he needs ur votes.
Thank u. Vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr
nairaland..let's take home d crown

U av to accept both d lady nd d unborn child o. Try to look for better work dat pays sir.. D lord is strength. I know its not easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight / Pls I Need Advice On An AC To Buy / What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.