Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? (2906 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gflat:

Phantom = An image that appears only in the mind; an illusion. This is what I actually meant.
Bros..no argue..abeg take correction from victstar..ur use of "phantom" in dat context is lexically wrong..
"Fathom", "picture" or "imagine" can work thr coz they express the verb sense in that clause.
"Phantom" however is a noun and can never be nominalized as a verb(as u wan use scope do am), Moreover, u can't use a noun to express an action, only verbs do this job.
"Can't" is a modal verb dat needs a lexical verb(a main verb) coupled with it to express the action. "Fathom" does that job.
The meaning of "phantom" sef no even correlate with ur topic. The issue u raised aint an illusion mehn..it's a reality in today's society..no vex say I tackle u..we r 1..
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • I guess u've got a hymen right? undecided
Who told u the presence/absence of a hymen is what actually defines virginity?..u need cane sir..it only apuns to be a sort of biological proof in women, which is not entirely true sef, coz the hymen can break/tear b4 the girl bcums sexually active later(google is ur friend)

virginity - /vəˈdʒɪnɪti/.
noun.
1. the state of never having had sexual intercourse.

Na sexuality be the sole definition of virginity biko..not hymen(the hymen idea is juz a silly & narrow school of thought)
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Oops! My bad grin sorry mahhn cool
Sori..for being correct..?? I hereby withdraw the chilled bottle of orijin I was bou to hand to u..lolz
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by jojothaiv(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
To get answer to your question...
Go and read Rudyard Kipling's If...
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by vicstar(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:

Sori..for being correct..??
I hereby withdraw the chilled bottle of orijin I was bou to hand to u..lolz

• • • • • Baba I no want wahala grin
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gflat:
I can't seem to Phantom this

Dude it's money , ever seen a wife disrespect a rich man, but the poor man well we know cases of such. Man's pride is his cash or his name. Lol
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kenneth205:

I was just kidding
SOTEY FEAR CATCH ME

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2016
PinkBarbie:
The pride of a man is relative to both guys and girls. You can't pinpoint it to one thing in particular.

I don't understand how virginity is the pride of a lady though. Someone should explain to me.
Ermmm.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Ermmm.
What?
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by GoldenJAT(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
the pride of a man.... lies in having money! real money.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Gflat:
I can't seem to Phantom this
8 pack??
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by Trendin(m): 1:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Money. Simple.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:13am On Jul 30, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Baba na "fathom" oo cool

Gflat:

Phantom = An image that appears only in the mind; an illusion. This is what I actually meant.

Baba nla dont be formin GNS/GES for here, you make mistake of using the wrong word #lobatan undecided undecided

how can u be sayin u r havin illusion about somtin u r tryn to get answer for, abi u don go phantom zone ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Cutezt:
His Way Of Seeing Life, His Way Of Treating The Opposite Sex, His Approach To Things, Dignity, Hardwork, The Respect He Commands And His Success I Feel Niggaz Gatta Draw Some Pride From The Aforementioned.

oshey virginest! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:

Bros..no argue..abeg take correction from victstar..ur use of "phantom" in dat context is lexically wrong..
"Fathom", "picture" or "imagine" can work thr coz they express the verb sense in that clause.
"Phantom" however is a noun and can never be nominalized as a verb(as u wan use scope do am), Moreover, u can't use a noun to express an action, only verbs do this job.
"Can't" is a modal verb dat needs a lexical verb(a main verb) coupled with it to express the action. "Fathom" does that job.
The meaning of "phantom" sef no even correlate with ur topic. The issue u raised aint an illusion mehn..it's a reality in today's society..no vex say I tackle u..we r 1..

Eyan mi God bless ur kunnu. see d guy dey try form ontop NL of all places! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided kuku go literature section go show skill angry angry angry angry
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by Marrtynze(m): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Wealth
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? by Cutezt(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

oshey virginest! grin grin grin grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady / Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? / Getting Dicked Down On Valentine's Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.