Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? (2784 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by springtech(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
I think its high time guys made it abundantly clear to ladies whom we are dating that we are not under compulsion neither are we obligated to spend on them.
Why should we work like an elephant only to spend our hard earned money on them like we are their magas.
It should be clear to all and sundry that we ain't no fools neither are we ATM Machines.
Why must a guy be the one to pay your school fees, buy you hand outs , feed you, clothe you , provide accommodation for you and may be your parents too, when it is not even certain you will get married to him.
Most annoying is the fact that you don’t appreciate these things we do, though we do them out of love at our own inconvenience , only for you to call us names around your folks and equally bad hungry pest-like friends.
You want to doubt me? On a good day check an average lady's phone, you would see guys whose numbers are saved with unprintable names such as first bank, eco bank, co-operative bank, fcmb, aka gum, maga 1, maga 2, stupid boy, maga must pay, my helper, god sent, big mouth, hungry - guy, love - ph, dearie - lagos , sweety - bayelsa, sugar - warri .
I mean all these names are found on just a particular phone. Meanwhile each of the guys think he has a fiance.
Come on, guys lets wise up. Let an end come to the era of wishful & senseless spending on a lady who is not worth it.
My plea is that you keep your hard earned money till you eventually get married to her then you can spend as much as you want on her.
My 2 cents.

Note: This is a counter thread to the one thar made front page yesterday " SHOULD A LADY SPEND ON A GUY SHE IS DATING" .

2 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am i mad? Or under a spell?
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
If you have the money you spend, if you don't have the money, is not by force angry
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by blexxyn1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
counter thread as usual..... why not! as far as i am concerned this is not a question.
if u are stingy during courtship u will b super stingy in marriage.......gbam!!!

5 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by shigo20(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ladies ve taking dating 2 be business coz if u can't take care of their needs they ll say they ve no business been with you.shebi one of the ikeji sister don talk am love without money nah 419.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by pahars(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Der is no way u won't spend for ur girlfriend except u re d stingy type.But if u will do it do it with sense, don't do more than your ability so that when d babe leaves you,you won't end up lamenting over your excess spendings towards her.

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Okay, we have heard you! Don't spend on your girl. Keep your money to yourself.

Funny thing is, guys that complain about this are broke guys that spend more on their girlfriends. grin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by ronald4lif(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin

Yes a guy should be able to spend on their woman, not a problem. But not on compulsion or through coercing but by their freewill.
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by MzDesire(f): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
#yimu

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Dandeson1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
If you have money and you can spare for your woman then spend it o, but if you have money you're managing for yourself no go spend am for woman o,! grin make e no result to man bafs babe with acid for breaking his heart, guy commits sucide because bae dumped him
na broke guys sorry guys when they manage grin wen spend their last cash on babe they sabi do that kind ish last last when things no go well grin
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
MzDesire:

#yimu
#yimu
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by MzDesire(f): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
#yimu
And guys like you end up spending more on your woman grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
MzDesire:

And guys like you end up spending more on your woman grin
shoro niyen?
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by MzDesire(f): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
shoro niyen?
yes
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
MzDesire:

yes
well, if am the one showing more interest in her, i won't spend a dim on her, my ex forced me to be very stingy, i find out that she was spending my money on another guy, so i broke up with her and swear to God i won't spend a dim on any girl

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Sahaboi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
I care little fr ladies order to miss m wen m gone buh nt cos f luv cos I dnt believe in luv diz days... I hate ladies who demands
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Okay, we have heard you! Don't spend on your girl. Keep your money to yourself.

Funny thing is, guys that complain about this are broke guys that spend more on their girlfriends. grin
cheesy Just reading comments.
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
And when i said girls shouldn't spend on you guys, ur likes were like...this is how you will knw a wife material, and girls shld spend on their men.

Smh.
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
And when i said girls shouldn't spend on you guys, ur likes were like...this is how you will knw a wife material, and girls shld spend on their men.

Smh.
young woman shut up, don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
Gbam
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
well, if am the one showing more interest in her, i won't spend a dim on her, my ex forced me to be very stingy, i find out that she was spending my money on another guy, so i broke up with her and swear to God i won't spend a dim on any girl
But you will love one mugu to spend on you.
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=Benita27 post=47978478][/quote] thanks bye
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
But you will love one mugu to spend on you.
stop Bleep'ing with me angry
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
stop Bleep'ing with me angry
cheesy cheesy bleeping with you. What can you do?.
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Well I don't just spend on girls am dating, I spend on girls I find reasonable, though they tend to spend on me too, but at a point when you are with a reasonable person all these who's to spend won't even come to mind, don't worry it just means you are not moving with reasonable girls who understand your plight.
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by ehix89(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
I find it quite comfortable spending on my woman as long as she doesn't go overboard with it
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy bleeping with you. What can you do?.
u want my attention? Come and get it? Lols i will be fucking with u from now on
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by jnrbayano(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yes.

1. To assist her meet her needs.

2. If you are bouyant and have a selfless heart.

No.

1. When held under ransom to spend.

Make a pick.
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
u want my attention? Come and get it? Lols i will be fucking with u from now on
cheesy Ur attention, do i really need that?....hell no!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationships / Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? / Married Lady Seeking For My Commitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.