Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle (27408 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) / 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by scarletddt: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lets jus pray the party grows
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by ipledge10(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
I think this started as YDM, around 2012, I still have some of the pictures on my my Facebook. I am happy with this develpment...

1 Like

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Tearg1: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
I have always made it clear that we shall take over. In the event of merging this party with the ideology of Youth Democratic Movement (YDM) would be a foundation for solving the issue of recycled politician.

Let's take it to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by oglalasioux(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
If there's no old politicians' hands in the funding count me in. About time we wrested power from these old morons.

1 Like

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Tearg1: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
ipledge10:
I think this started as YDM, around 2012, I still have some of the pictures on my my Facebook. I am happy with this develpment...

We are still available very much and we share same ideology since we launched our campaign to get PDP removed from office.

And we will continue in our fight to restore dignity to our nation and support the fight against corruption and injustice...

YDM remails a movement and we will continue to abstain from partisan politics until our ideology becomes materialised.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by 4wrd9ja: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
xana101:
Plz we need someone like Barr Monday Ubani for president.
We're tired of PDP and APC same old pple. Old foolssss.
ubani is apc now let him contest on their platform to try his luck, but don't be deceived by this activist, we seen oshiomole, keyamo, falana, itse sagay e.t.c
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Tearg1: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
4wrd9ja:

ubani is apc now let him contest on their platform to try his luck, but don't be deceived by this activist, we seen oshiomole, keyamo, falana, itse sagay e.t.c

Any politician who bows the might of corruption should be avoided like a plague
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by ipledge10(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tearg1:

We are still available very much and we share same ideology since we launched our campaign to get PDP removed from office.

And we will continue in our fight to restore dignity to our nation and support the fight against corruption and injustice...

YDM remails a movement and we will continue to abstain from partisan politics until our ideology becomes materialised.
its good to hear, the group stayed quiet for so long on bbm.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Tearg1: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
ipledge10:
its good to hear, the group stayed quiet for so long on bbm.

I control the official Facebook account.

We are working with some great minds to establish the movement on a global scale.

My previous ID was (GREAT1) after the launch of the movement, I had some squabbles with the MOD for not taking YDM to front page and in protest I shut down my moniker.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
xana101:
ya right on that one. sentiments apart
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by ellovee(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
What is young about the party when old men are seen all around the place, even out-numbering the young ones
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by ipledge10(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tearg1:

I control the official Facebook account.

We are working with some great minds to establish the movement on a global scale.
i wish the mission success,because I am already giving up on Nigeria
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Iceberg3: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice one..buh u and i know the mess that will emerge when religion and tribe and who becomes what takes center stage..

Only solution is regionalism or true federalism and resource control..
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
This party grand sponsor and owner is Senator Akpabio. Quote me anywhere. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Emempaul(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Congrats to MOG Samuel O Zion
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by jeroton: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
This party is another arlm of PDP, that man with grey hair is from TAN, he's a big supporter of GEJ and he work in his administration, he formed the party b4 the general election and challenge INEC in court to postpone the election which he failed.Don't be fooled he's not representing any youth, he's just looking for people to use for his parsonal ambitions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by PrinceKenne(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
My concern is that, must Democratic Party appear in the name if really they are tired of PDP. Not to talk APC.
Will they reject the old fools (as the pronounced o)from the two big parties if they show interest?.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Tearg1: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
As a matter of fact I will advice all members of YDM not to be fooled by any organisation that claims to represent us....

Our goal is different

1 Like

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Bondesniger(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
i have landed oo
playing the game by the only rule ........

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by loluharmony(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
they should change this bulb to original energy saving bulb
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by free2ryhme: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
xana101:

I know Ubani

He is not qualified other than what he is right now
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by rexericx(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
I am officially a member now

1 Share

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by rexericx(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tearg1:
I have always made it clear that we shall take over. In the event of merging this party with the ideology of Youth Democratic Movement (YDM) would be a foundation for solving the issue of recycled politician.

Let's take it to the next level.
I want to play an active role like u
Wat do I need to do?

1 Share

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
I'm happy for them. Hopefully, they'll be a real force to reckon with in 2019 or 2023.
However, I think Nigeria needs only 6-8 parties at this time.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
apatuku:
see corrupt mind
I INHERIT IT FROM YOU grin
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by nijanigga: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
apple does not fall far from it's tree, this party look like the excrete of PDP look at their logo again and compare it with that of PDP.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
gcof:
these hard times should not make you lose faith in Nigeria...there are always better days ahead
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
YOUNG DEMOCRATIC PARTY!
PEOPLE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!!

I have been seeing this pic for years now, but I laughed so hard upon seeing it tonight.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by dantyboy: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
And the chairman is another gworo chewing dangurugu. Always hausa. embarassed
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by rexericx(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Read

1 Share

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
CLASSMAN:
The main question is who are their sponsor

that doesnt matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crude Oil Discovered In Borno State....... FG / We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff / Governor Obiano Inspects Shehana University Onitsha Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.