Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made (47667 Views)

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2016
DropShot:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun, rule 2 applies here.

You called a siting governor a thug...you deserve an eternal ban
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by collyno1985: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2016
blazetitov:
Fowlyose is a personal non grata. He can keep on wailing .

He has no moral right to advise the President because he is an example of what a governor ought not to be.

Foolish zombie....
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Emyogalanya: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Nigerians do and even takes him serious and even u. that's why u opened this thread and went ahead to comment don't be a hypocrite even buhari, aisha and the entire apc and ass hole rock gets jitters over any news bearing the mans name
DropShot:
Desperation and frustration is killing this thug gradually.

Who takes this thing serious anyway?
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by fadipe2016: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Oshokomole the problem of Tryant Buhari
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Emyogalanya: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Dettol governor taking care of 97 % germs
oatzeal:
IMMUNIZED GOVERNOR ... playing with bacteria,(buhari) virus (apc) and fungi (aisha)..
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by lailo: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2016
mooremoney:
Preach on. Once you are in APC you are a saint. Lets watch and see if they are going to probe the speaker of house of reps. Stupid country with an illiterate leader.
Are they not already probind senate president.Hypocrisy
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by blazetitov: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2016
harrycracker:

I see how foolish you can be, everyone in this fucking country as the right to advise the president that why nigeria will never move forward with your likes around.

Time to kill people like you will surely come.

I rep delta state.

Mynd44, lalasticalala
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Iyoma2(f): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Fayose is feeling d heat grin
which heat? Be wise.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by blazetitov: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2016
collyno1985:

Foolish zombie....

Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by blazetitov: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2016
harrycracker:

I see how foolish you can be, everyone in this fucking country as the right to advise the president that why nigeria will never move forward with your likes around.

Time to kill people like you will surely come.

I rep delta state.

You rep delta state, but you foolishly supporting Fowlyose who is Yoruba like me. This shows the disparity in values and morals. We don't support looters and senseless critics. We don't support evil.

You hide behind a system to threaten violence, you are a big coward and it runs in the blood.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Iyoma2(f): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=DropShot post=47976910]Desperation and frustration is killing this thug gradually.

Who takes this thing serious anyway?[/quote I take him serious. Cos he is saying d truth are you enjoying Nigeria now? Don't pretend answer yes or no from ur innermost conscience.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by bashydemy(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2016
futurenix:
If only there were just five of him to keep this immaculate white government on its toes.
also five of him to have stolen #1.2billion each and started running their mouth shouting witch hunting?
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by SucreB: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2016
'I was 24 years when Buhari became military head of state, we queued then before we could purchase essential commodities, this is the same way things were difficult'.

ive heard many parents and elderly ones saying this repeatedly that when buhari was in power there was lawlessness from him, he doesn't obey court orders, he does things the way he wanted. and that there was suffering everywhere.

my take is that, when they know all of these, why did they keep quite?, why was there not enough awareness not to vote him in??

Gosh! i feel sad every time i see buhari pix and the way the mass are suffering. there is suffering everywhere, frustration on every man's face in Nigeria; tell me why wont there be violence in homes, when one is pissed off already and you get home and theres nothing to write about and all you found yourself doing is violence before your eyes got cleared.

i know Buhari days are numbered just like Abacha days were numbered.

God dey
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by chigoizie7(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2016
gen2briz:
From one special radio program to another..

Is print media not helping him again.

In print media,one will say A and they will interpret it and said it was actually B u wanted to say.

Radio is better, so that whatever people said about him will be referred to the radio where he said such with his mouth.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by franklingud(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2016
the worst part is that "all foreign investors have finally left this country since buhari came in".
whattaMess
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by eunisam: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2016
he said the right thing. states should not borrow beyond their tenure. I remember in Ebonyi state the Elechi's administration wanted to take a world bank bond six months to the expiration of his tenure.the people of Ebonyi state tagged the bond as bondage .
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by PhockPhockMan: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
donbrowser:

Some stupid fools awon alaye baje, ma s' anfani, oponu amuku meko will not see that one.
That Fayemi left debt in Office and he is still there under the Broom, same with Aregbe. Any governor that comes in to Osun state will have to pay part of Aregbe's debt which cannot be cleared in 16 yrs.
If you quote thunder will fire all your generations.
Awon Oloriburuku gbogbo. After collecting money from stupid politicians they come here to type rubbish.
Ofo lomi efo n se.

You sure you no ipod like me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by dadaijboy: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by uduigwomen(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Hate or like him, there are facts in what he is saying. Suffering under APC is unprecedented. They have reversed all campaign promises and why shud Governors burrow beyond their tenor. My Guv Osho is a good example of this
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by donbrowser(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

You sure you no ipod like me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can't believe I wrote all that. I was seriously may at some people
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by ebenholer(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Having my say on fayose, I will rather support the view his view that he was sent to checkmate this present government. And foe the fact that he has the backing of the majority of the ekiti people and that is enough to justify him now though he is not a saint.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by ebenholer(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Having my say on fayose, I will rather support his view that he was sent to checkmate this present government. And foe the fact that he has the backing of the majority of the ekiti people and that is enough to justify him now though he is not a saint.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by abdoolorunwa(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Trying to win the hearts of the people for support.
You shall face the law, fully as nemesis looms.
Then, there shall be no immunity to be enjoyed.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by tobsol: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
No amount of words one could tell a deaf man that he would hear, some have been carried away by the interest they have in one political part. Although there is no saint amongst the politicians but Fayose is saying the truth, there is diference between hot and cold water. Let the campaign continue.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by tobsol: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
No amount of words one could tell a deaf man that he would hear, some have been carried away by the interest they have in one political party. Although there is no saint amongst the politicians but Fayose is saying the truth, there is diference between hot and cold water. Let the campaign continue.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by cochexky: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
blexxyn1:
this man again..... anyways he is getting his desired attention from the public and from AISHA

he made some sense this time sha....(Nigeria needs a leader not a ruler) copy that.

dedicate dz frnt page to efemena oki
If we can reason like you just did , i think this nation will add a step forword. I CUNCUR
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Youngmolis: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
It is well sha, daz all i got.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by cochexky: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
lailo:

Are they not already probind senate president.Hypocrisy
you need go back and do some research to find out what he did to APC n why they are after him.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by ferking(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'm in love with this great and fearless man,fayose,sir you are always on point,may God always be your defender.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by blexxyn1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
cochexky:
If we can reason like you just did , i think this nation will add a step forword. I CUNCUR
thanks for appreciating my point of view.

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2016
The way people are now anti -apc is suspicious. I think PDP is now with naira land.we all know y APC is finding things hard, yet we continue to behave as if we are still earning 110 dollars per barrel.pls stop this stupidity. Buhari is making less than 40 dollars per barrel yet successive govt made 110 dollars. U will be extremely stupid to compare PDP to APC. PDP had money flowing in like waters goddamit.it flowed so much it could be wasted and not really felt.I pray your stupidity leads u all into voting in PDP. u will then know what they call suffering cos PDP will still manage to steal 90% of the 40 dollar oil.If not buharis frugality and comparative honesty, we would be eating ourselves now.Pls lets get our facts laid down.You are all hailing Fayose and I feel sorry for a country that is so filled with economic illiterates that it compares a govt that is ill funded to one that had it all.I repeat that d emphasis should be on what we lost and not the present.PDP 16 yrs was our chance and we lost it.Trillions of dollars came in in gushes and floods and we have nothing to show.Yet we blame a new govt for that.I curse all stupid people who think fayose is making sense.I was a child when I witnessed fayoses wickedness. He once had a house in gra Ibadan. he wanted to build it in form of white house in gra by a man named Evans.while d construction was on, journalists came secretly to snap d photos.they were shot at while they managed to escape.I was there to sell soft drinks to d soldiers and aides.This man is a big corrupt ignorant fool yet u all follow him in stupidity. now name a man in Nigeria who is cleaner than buhari? Just pray 4 d present govt to be innovative enough to take massive steps.u have problems like dogara, saraki, ekwreradu in parliament and u expect d govt to be happy.This govt is currently suffering hard.It lacks total control in its own time.It has enemy everywhere.Is it saraki that will pass a bill to discourage corruption?.Think hard b4 u talk.pls .u all hurt me so much.with all d likes for fayose I wonder if we are not all crazy if we now make stupid comparisons and praise a crook like fayose.some of u even now see fayose as a future president or VP!.I laugh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Diff Btw A Minister And A Minister Of State In The Same Ministry? / El-Rufai’s inauguration ends abruptly as youths pelt dignitaries with stones / How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.