Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics (60858 Views)

Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister / Rat Is Tied Up And Publicly Shamed For 'stealing Rice' In China / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Sweetcollins: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
End time olosho
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Cornerstone001: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Serve her right!
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Lmao...Kenyans and this kinda news sha

bro abeg no vex but this news better pass our own news of jungle justice here and there, person steal, na to naked am, beat am up then burn am alive, this is really nice compared to us and what we would have done.
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by COvo(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2016
She's even lucky she was caught in Kenya. If na naija... Sorry
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by specialguest(f): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2016
youngest85:
Ehya, dey jst wicked d lady!

Hehe as she wicked the guy na
#whatgoesaround
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by lagdmark(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2016
Change: most of the Bad news these days are either from Kenya or Ghana, they took the wahala off naija.
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by bisola99: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Kenya again!!! Kenya and bad news are like

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by chimaobinelson(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
But someone like this cant lure me.. She must be succulent,gudlukin,boot/booblicious atleast..dou i dont do horez

Anyway, na taste shaa angry
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Wolex143: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2016
God don catch am.....
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Princepoint(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2016
u wan carry mafia money run kole worke
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by uzor2(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
If she were a man, they society would striped her unclad.
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2016
WHY DID THE MAN INVOLVE HIMSELF WITH A PROSTITUTE IN THE FIRST PLACE. ITS HIM THAT OUGHT TO BE TIED WITH ROPE.
HE WONT LEARN HIS LESSON FROM THIS INCIDENT BUT WILL ENCOURAGE HIM THE MORE

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Justmary06(f): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2016
IamDino:
To be sincere this was not the picture I was expecting to see.
I expected something that can create a bulge in the trousers of males.
So this is how Kenyan prostitutes dress?
How I wish say them naked am.

Gosh! Oh my Gosh!! Look at how we treat ourselves. Can't you see the marks on her back, the extremely tied hands that squeezed her shoulders yet yu wuld have gotten her uncladded if you were there
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Welcomme: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2016
Which kind uglly prostitute b dis..?
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Pascalin90: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Why is she putting on that oversized boots?
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by sunnyside16(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Lucky definitely ran out of her. You prefer to use what you have to make ends meet, forgetting stupidity and greed are siblings.

Lucky it was not in Nigeria, na setting ablaze straight cos dats our hobby here.
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by DerrickzB: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2016
bisola99:
Kenya again!!! Kenya and bad news are like

Lmaooo... i was actually looking for who would upload these same picture about these.. lol
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by lielbree: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Anyone notice the humane manner in which she's been treated? If it's Nigeria she will be naked and dead by now

What a shame for a nation who has a largely educated populace
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2016
segebase:
kenya again

Hahaha..our little brothers at it again.
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by dadaijboy: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2016
Kenya sef
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Aroh48(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2016
That lady is lucky.If na naija,them for don lynch her.
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by banmee(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2016
I wonder what is NL obsession with kenyans. They've not solved their own problems, they are going out to solve other Nations. Smh.
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Justmary06:

Gosh! Oh my Gosh!! Look at how we treat ourselves. Can't you see the marks on her back, the extremely tied hands that squeezed her shoulders yet yu wuld have gotten her uncladded if you were there
keep quiet.

in Nigeria thieves are killed. the fact that she wasn't beaten properly is because she's female which is nonsense though.
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by youngest85(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
specialguest:

Hehe as she wicked the guy na #whatgoesaround

D lady no wicked.....
No be d guy wan chop puna?
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Chrishandsome(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kenya and sex related stories..

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Chinedujustin(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Well thank God jungle justice was not done here. They simply tied her down and handed her to the police. We've got a lot to learn
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by southernbelle(f): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
prostitute eh? the customer should have expected it.
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by ahahnow: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kenya and nonsense

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by justmenoni: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
KENYA KENYA KENYA
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by seunfape(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kenyans and Ibo same same disgrace to African .comment from Dubai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In / Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.