Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? (68129 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by freecocoa(f): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Hard Lady! grin. You don't have a boyfriend ni?
Lol, who boyfriend help?tongue
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by elsomm(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Okay.. I'll only type this once.. So pay attention..

1. Bress! You know the kinda bress that if you see it, the saliva in your mouth will change taste? That type that forms ontop the bra? Aszin.. The cleavage is too good to be true? Brown, succulent, kinda sweaty..Yes.. That type..

2. Yansh! I'm talking about the TALKING DRUM! Yess! Guys go understand.. You're in a bus minding your business, suddenly your eyes catch one kind very noisy yansh(I'm not talking about mess).. Aszin the kind of yansh that makes the whole world silent.. The BRUGUTUU BRUGUTUU BRAGADAA motion.. Chai.. Punchlines yansh cool.. Everything is just shaking uncontrollably like she didn't wear pant.. And you're just there dumbfounded like.. "What have I....." shocked shocked shocked

3. Then there's the hips.. Get Wide hips and I'll give you the documents to my grandfather's land..

Guy you are way gone! No repairs!!!

Laughing out tears @ Noisy yansh....and I clearly can picture one right now.

Makes you cross your legs lest you be found out
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by elsomm(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Moderate bosom cheesy Curves and a little bit of fine face, dazal!!

Thumbs up
My spec too

Better still smaller bosom. You can never get tired of them
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by elsomm(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
No yansh?
Curves is to yansh
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by felix281(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
peachesandroses:

Haha, that's jus what i want, but I'll receive what God gives me.

It has been ordained by God....and u hv nailed it also.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by elsomm(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
I love them small and perky
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, who boyfriend help?tongue
lol. I wonder o
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by cindyrocks(f): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
I did.
danbrowndmf:
lol. You dinor go to shurch abi grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
cindyrocks:
I did.
which church?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by cindyrocks(f): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Daper Christians Ministry.
danbrowndmf:
which church?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by cindyrocks(f): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
Itzurboi:
Bae, i love every qualities u look for but pls keep fear of God... you wan cage ham with that fear make him no touch u abii..... taaa, d devil is a man 2
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by iamkingzlee(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
elsomm:

Thumbs up
My spec too

Better still smaller bosom. You can never get tired of them
My man!! cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
gragraboy:

You be guy wey scam pple as female abi?! You don expose yourself.
yes nah!nah girl must get female profile? as far as the option is available, nah my account.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
cindyrocks:
Daper Christians Ministry.
cool. Are u among the choir? U look so much like someone who can sing and mandela will come back to life grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by misscall247: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yes. Go ahead an speak smiley
i mean on phone/whattsup?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by AuroraB(f): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
saintdennis:
Why is the romance section so elementary?

Wtf is "what do u like most about the opposite sex". See questionnaire?!

undecided
Hey undecided tongue

Howdy smiley?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Gerrard59(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Damn!!!! Nairaland is fun. grin grin

To the topic:

I admire brilliant, intelligent, smart and knowledgeable girls. I feel like eating the brain.

The physical attributes might attract me, but the aforementioned characteristics are what will keep me.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Enochx2: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bobiiii
Love D boobs mennnnn
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by cosycee(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
eph12:
Beauty
Character
Spoken English

In that order

U are my G...thumbs up
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by oluwalewis(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
boboLIL:
breast like no other.. lol... I get patience na so I go still get...

Na guys like u dey make gurls' breasts to bobby-no condition is permanent no be like gurl's bobby grabbed and sucked by U
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by HMZi: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hiv negative status..lol
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by apatheticme(f): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
[color=red]
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by cindyrocks(f): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sure. I am the choir C.E.O. That's what we call the head of choir. Youth choir C.E.O.

danbrowndmf:
cool. Are u among the choir? U look so much like someone who can sing and mandela will come back to life grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
cindyrocks:
Sure. I am the choir C.E.O. That's what we call the head of choir. Youth choir C.E.O.

wow! Which state are you?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by summerflame(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
I don't joke with water melon size boobs. I can suck all the natural resources from morning till night..
Hisduchess:

Hahahaha. bro u need prayers asap ooo.mrcork comman and pray for this guy biko.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by smartbros(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mekyno:

check '99foxxy'....lol. U lyk it?
Mehn, not 99 again, am making it 100..........can't exchange it for a billion dough

Naxo my blooda......Boobs or ntin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by davidif: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
peachesandroses:

not this particular girl

So wait, what you are telling me is that you don't like a guy with broad shoulders?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by cindyrocks(f): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Zamfara.
danbrowndmf:
wow! Which state are you?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 19, 2016
misscall247:
i mean on phone/whattsup?
uhmmmm. No smiley
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:11am On Sep 19, 2016
cindyrocks:
Zamfara.
you really look like a northerner though.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by misscall247: 6:30am On Sep 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
uhmmmm. No smiley
Are u married?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by BraniacX(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2016
Darlingmua:
Well as for mua it goes thus
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
An impressive height (cos am equally tall 5'10)
A slim body(not thin angry) with broad shoulders
Nicely trimmed beards and a deep voice
Big beautiful palms with loooong fingers.. My oh my grin
CHARACTER
Hardworking
Considerate
Responsible...a man who would always man up to the results of his actions b they good or bad and doesn't go about blaming ppl, nature,situation, objects undecided

Hmmmm cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.