Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Cobweb In The Face,head Or Body While Moving About. Good Or Bad? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cobweb In The Face,head Or Body While Moving About. Good Or Bad? (1318 Views)

Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson / Good Or Bad? See How This Woman Is Bre*stfeeding Her Baby / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cobweb In The Face,head Or Body While Moving About. Good Or Bad? by edwardadex23(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hi Everyone...Since have been little(Though i don't believe it myself) i have always heard people around me saying getting caught with cobwebs is a bad omen and it potrays badluck and backwardness spiritually and that evil forces is at work with such individual.I want to know your take on this.Is it superstition or true? Most Nigerian tradition(s) and Religious Beliefs are still some of the reason for our backwardness economically and Socially.
Re: Cobweb In The Face,head Or Body While Moving About. Good Or Bad? by UrWorstNitemare: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Shey u sabi SPIDERMAN ??
Re: Cobweb In The Face,head Or Body While Moving About. Good Or Bad? by edwardadex23(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Shey u sabi SPIDERMAN ??

I guess u won't be more than a 7 year old kid who is probably browsing with his Dad's phone.It's Bed time buddy!
Re: Cobweb In The Face,head Or Body While Moving About. Good Or Bad? by dayowunmi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
edwardadex23:

I guess u won't be more than a 7 year old kid who is probably browsing with his Dad's phone.It's Bed time buddy!
Nice reply bro, some people have a way of trivalising every issue on Nairaland. Never serious. No matter how serious and enlightening the thread is, someone will Sha come and say rubbish. Back to the topic, I feel it's not natural, if you are a Christian plead the blood of Jesus and rebuke it instantly and if a moslem am sure there are recitations that can take care of such things.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria / Used 2007 Toyota Camry For Sale (in Good Condition) / THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.