Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad (76361 Views)

Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / Robbery : Four To Die By Firing Squad / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
end of the road

sleep in peace

e sun re ooooooo

odabo, goodbye.
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by am0sn0nyu: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Zehner:
Will you get off my mention. I won't let money make me do drug business or any other illegal one at that. It's that simple. IDIOT undecided
Who cares if by calling me IDIOT gives you the happiness to make you earn money. I was only reacting to the hypocritical statement which you made in a way that suggested you don't want or like or need or love money which is very typical of Nigerians as they don't think things through when they type their thought out or phone in on a radio program to pour out their illogicals.
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by grodt999: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
zylkenny:
Sometimes these executions aren't fair. There could be set ups. Igweh's case was considered inconclusive. His genitals was electrocuted to force him to admit carrying drugs. Two accomplices who testified against him mysteriously died. Human rights agencies deem the trial inconsistent and inconclusive. Yet he was executed anyway. To me, that is unfair judgment. Death penalty should only come to play if iit is conclusively proven that he or she is guilty

Yes and the over 2000 ibos executed in Indonesia was also inconsistent!
na only them you see in these cases that are inconsistent!

ibo people should spend their time informing their people about the get rich or die mentality that is killing them all over the world instead of discussing inconsistent cases, too late.

There is a next batch of 21 ibos facing firing squad soon, all carrying Nigerian passports. A disgraceful tribe making life difficult for other Nigerian travellers!

The Chinese and Thai list is secret and they are killing ibo people daily without making announcements, bodies that are not claimed are burnt (cremated) and kept for a few months after which they are flushed down the toilet - the life of ibo drug dealers!

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
tomquest:

Typically, people who peddle drugs always have this air of invincibility and smartness around them. 5 years from now, people would still be executed in Indonesia regardless of all these warnings. They are super smart, supermen who believe so much in themselves and in the evil they do.

Only the executioners' bullets bring them back to reality, after which there's no redemption.
You are right.
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by kayalla(f): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
this is not the first time this has happened and yet they wount stop, what is wrong with people and much desparte can one be even against his own life.

RIP to them
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Missy89(f): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
CFCman:
Although I don't condone criminal behavior, the death penalty is a cruel and unusual punishment to me.

I believe a more appropriate punishment would be 4-5 years imprisonment. Death penalty for an essentially non-violent crime is so wrong.

Really? 5 years for a crime that ruin lives. You really have to be kidding.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Missy89:

Really? 5 years for a crime that ruin lives. You really have to be kidding.
So, aside from the death penalty, what's the the appropriate term of imprisonment for the crime?
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by zylkenny(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
grodt999:

Yes and the over 2000 ibos executed in Indonesia was also inconsistent!
na only them you see in these cases that are inconsistent!
ibo people should spend their time informing their people about the get rich or die mentality that is killing them all over the world instead of discussing inconsistent cases, too late.
There is a next batch of 21 ibos facing firing squad soon, all carrying Nigerian passports. A disgraceful tribe making life difficult for other Nigerian travellers!
The Chinese and Thai list is secret and they are killing ibo people daily without making announcements, bodies that are not claimed are burnt (cremated) and kept for a few months after which they are flushed down the toilet - the life of ibo drug dealers!

It's meaningless affording u a reply
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by LugarT: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
400th like on an epic post!

PissedOffWeed:
Sad
Yea they committed crimes....but mehn they are really strong..
Head covered....but they can still picture the guns ....the soldiers...but worst of all
They picture the faces of their weeping mums and relatives..
But they walk up to their place of death bravely...tho the their hearts beats faster than a reggae drummer..
They feel the hands of their executioner tying them to the pole...
****Attention****** screams the commander....they hear the foot of the soldiers stumping the ground.....
"arms ready"""""1.....2.....3 fire**** goes the command....
Tuu tuu tuu tuu tuu
They have already heard the shots before they were fired.....
Their mum many miles away bear the pains with them but can't share their taste of death....
Tears they shed as they bleed to death.....smiles on the faces of the ones that see angels coming to lead them to a better after life if they repented before the last minute..
As their spirits take flight.....they turn to see their lifeless once vibrant bodies.....then they agree to the saying...."all is vanity upon vanity"....
****wipes my tears******
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by RUTHH1(f): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
People dont learn from other pp's mistake, e don tey were indonesia don the execute drug dealers or didnt they know they were going to indonesia?....trying to find an excuse for them but none,...But the guys carring out this execution get mind ooo. If my guess is right, the got opportunity to make peace with God...i can type a RIP
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by nigerianvenom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
Sad
Yea they committed crimes....but mehn they are really strong..
Head covered....but they can still picture the guns ....the soldiers...but worst of all
They picture the faces of their weeping mums and relatives..
But they walk up to their place of death bravely...tho the their hearts beats faster than a reggae drummer..
They feel the hands of their executioner tying them to the pole...
****Attention****** screams the commander....they hear the foot of the soldiers stumping the ground.....
"arms ready"""""1.....2.....3 fire**** goes the command....
Tuu tuu tuu tuu tuu
They have already heard the shots before they were fired.....
Their mum many miles away bear the pains with them but can't share their taste of death....
Tears they shed as they bleed to death.....smiles on the faces of the ones that see angels coming to lead them to a better after life if they repented before the last minute..
As their spirits take flight.....they turn to see their lifeless once vibrant bodies.....then they agree to the saying...."all is vanity upon vanity"....
****wipes my tears******

Omg! U killed me with this
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by nigerianvenom(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
iwillexposeu:

Very touching all de name of husttle,hw wound dea family be feeling nw,may their soul rest in peace
But igbos and drug peddling ar like calaba and sex

U are a foool for describing another tribe with Sex. Is ur sister a Virgin?
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Missy89(f): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2016
CFCman:

So, aside from the death penalty, what's the the appropriate term of imprisonment for the crime?

Death is the only way. Or legalize drugs to take away the incentive for criminals to smuggle or sell it.
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Missy89:

Death is the only way. Or legalize drugs to take away the incentive for criminals to smuggle or sell it.
I'll prefer the latter
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by raimuasu(m): 4:35am On Jul 30, 2016
tomquest:

Typically, people who peddle drugs always have this air of invincibility and smartness around them. 5 years from now, people would still be executed in Indonesia regardless of all these warnings. They are super smart, supermen who believe so much in themselves and in the evil they do.

Only the executioners' bullets bring them back to reality, after which there's no redemption.

I think 10 years is possible, Joko Widodo is very popular right now, esp after he build a lot of infrastructure here, he has massive infrastructure plan, 2 terms of presidency is possible. Not to mention that more than 80% of indonesian in favor of capital punishment for drug related offense (that's why you don't see a lot of objection from indonesian about this execution)

so, in the next 10 years, please be careful if you want to visit indonesia, we are open to tourists/visitors but not drug traffickers
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by tomquest: 4:54am On Jul 30, 2016
raimuasu:

I think 10 years is possible, Joko Widodo is very popular right now, esp after he build a lot of infrastructure here, he has massive infrastructure plan, 2 terms of presidency is possible. Not to mention that more than 80% of indonesian in favor of capital punishment for drug related offense (that's why you don't see a lot of objection from indonesian about this execution)

so, in the next 10 years, please be careful if you want to visit indonesia, we are open to tourists/visitors but not drug traffickers

My only fear about capital punishment is miscarriage of justice. What if an innocent person mistakenly gets ropped in a drug case? What if an innocent traveller gets some drugs planted in his/her luggage by drug traffickers or even a racist police officer? How strong and dependable is Indonesia's justice process?

Lastly, Asia as a whole is one continent I have zero desire/plans to visit in my lifetime. Will stick to Europe and the Americas, where human life is still shown some respect and dignity.
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by raimuasu(m): 5:16am On Jul 30, 2016
tomquest:

My only fear about capital punishment is miscarriage of justice. What if an innocent person mistakenly gets ropped in a drug case? What if an innocent traveller gets some drugs planted in his/her luggage by drug traffickers or even a racist police officer? How strong and dependable is Indonesia's justice process?

Lastly, Asia as a whole is one continent I have zero desire/plans to visit in my lifetime. Will stick to Europe and the Americas, where human life is still shown some respect and dignity.

okay, its up to you, your money your life
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Achorise: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2016
cosade:

See Anabel's comment below

Good one, I'm a liberal, I Don't live based on sentiment, I'm open to learn and argue intelligently, not some fools who come here to display intelletual mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Achorise: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2016
LastProphet:

happy to know you fail to see the point you raised as not being an issue?
I can't afford replying you, cos it's meaningless, I guess you are below 18.
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by LastProphet: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2016
Achorise:
I can't afford replying you, cos it's meaningless, I guess you are below 18.

i was 18yrs in 1993 incase it helps you in anyway
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by win3k: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2016
tomquest:

IT always seems to be an ibo person who gets drugs planted in luggage or a package given to them to deliver. yeye stories told by Nwaolise, Daniel Enemuo in previous cases and recently by Titus Igwe.

the Indonesians do not go rounding every black person they see on the streets, they know these ibo people very well.

death penalty for ibo drug dealers in Nigeria and everywhere they ply their trade!

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Achorise: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
LastProphet:

oh!!!! so sorry
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Achorise: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
LastProphet:

oh!!!! so sorry
LastProphet:

oh!!!! so sorry
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Achorise: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
LastProphet:

oh!!!! so sorry.In 1983 ?
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by PoorUgly(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seriously speaking, Igbos my people(Am from Idemili South Anambra
State), its high time we revised our value system. Our actions these
days are becoming nauseating, shameful and very unwise.

Our shameless quest and worship of material things(money) is
bringing great EMBARRASSMENT to this country and decent Igbos.

Igbos rarely helps themselves wholeheartedly without seeking for
worship or something in return.
In Igboland a father chases away his son to go and bring him money.
In Igboland parents view their children as ATM machine(may God
help you if you are not able to meet that).
In Igboland money bags are glorified and foolish sounding titles
given to them without considering how they makes money.
In Igboland if a young man lives in his home town with a humble
means, he is treated as a stupid, foolish never-do-well village man.
In Igboland if you are a young man, humble, starting small, in decent
pursuit and pursuing growth, a lot of people will mock you, ridicule
you, compare you with your rich mates, call you lazy and useless.
In Igboland if you don't have money, you're not fully accepted, in
fact you're mocked anywhere you turn to.

SO YOUNG PEOPLE WANTS TO MAKE IT AT ALL COSTS TO BE
ACCEPTED. THAT IS WHAT IS CAUSING THIS.

Am talking from experience. Since I lost my job as a contract staff at
Etisalat NOC Abuja and came home, the mockery has been horrible.;

We complain and fight about Fulani herdsmen(what they do is
wickedness), but we do the WORST, we are killing thousands of
Nigerians with importation and distribution of FAKE SUBSTANDARD
MEDICINES and GOODS.

Well, in as much as I hate and doesn't support killing people, no
matter the excuse. But I think these guys got what they deserves .
Because these guys would have come home to oppress, ridicule,
slander, mock decent hard working poor ones, directly or indirectly,
with their flashy cars and ill gotten wealth.

May God have mercy on them.

AM YET TO SEE A YOUNG ANAMBRA MAN WHO BELIEVES THAT
DRUG-TRAFFICKING IS SO WRONG, EXCEPT A BORN AGAIN
CHRISTIAN.

WE NEED RE-ORIENTATION IN IGBOLAND!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by laudate: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
LastProphet:

You shouldn't even have given him an answer. When a man's mind is blind, it is pointless asking him to use his eyes to see. undecided
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by LastProphet: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
laudate:

You shouldn't even have given him an answer. When a man's mind is blind, it is pointless asking him to use his eyes to see. undecided

bros we just dey try accommodate the mostly juvenile audience for NL nowadays, i shall soon find another platform to dey read news. Hope you are fine my Bro? been a while

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by laudate: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
LastProphet:
bros we just dey try accommodate the mostly juvenile audience for NL nowadays, i shall soon find another platform to dey read news. Hope you are fine my Bro? been a while

My guy, I dey kampe. I just dey chill for one corner, dey look everybody like Lookman. Once in a while, I drop one or two lines to panel beat some clueless heads into shape. There are too many juvenile touts with the IQ of an indomie strand on NL, these days...
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by LastProphet: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
laudate:

My guy, I dey kampe. I just dey chill for one corner, dey look everybody like Lookman. Once in a while, I drop one or two lines to panel beat some clueless heads into shape. There are too many juvenile touts with the IQ of an indomie strand on NL, these days...
grin
laudate:

hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.