Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,891 members, 7,798,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2334 Views)

500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by falconey(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
pal you'd need a blog

2 Likes

Re: by Dandeson1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Like this bossgrin,

Re: by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2016

Re: by DRISKLEF(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
How do you expect i read this long arss meaningless epistle? undecided
Re: by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
I thought i was a fast reader until i meant this grin

THE SUMMARY AT MY SIGNATURE wink
Re: by thesuave10(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tho I don't agree with all your posts but finally the first Nigerian guy that has more than 65% understanding of dating.you share some of my views and good luck as you create a brand. I do have one thing to say. Your philosophies are great but your target audience is wrong. Your posts seemed to be aimed at guys in relationships(and this happens to be a very few percentage of guys). Your audience should be guys who are not in relationships and want to meet new girls and for guys seeking new relationships. #peace rock on bro grin
Re: by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Follow Ilegend's prescription and watch your relationship die a natural death?

Follow this long epistle to your peril.

This if it works will work for players not relationships that would get to the isles.
Re: by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
DRISKLEF:
How do you expect i read the long arss meaningless epistle? undecided

Niqqa na must say u go komet....y not take ur jealousy elsewhere lyk in ur relationship where it is much needed grin

No offence tongue
Re: by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
summary please angry
Re: by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Too long angry
I Repete..Tooooo long angry
Summary
Re: by Obiomon: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ilegend I know you and some other people won't believe me on thiis one but am dead seriious that this is the line I use like everytime to the gurls have had rapport with, and are obviously giviing me signs of attraction on! I don't know but nobody actually told me to use that line and I just found. My sef using it and it has been giving me positive result, I mean like all thee girls have told!! And I always see that look on their face like shocked whose this guy? Where's he from? Why is he so different. And a lot of them have told me without hidding it that am just different from other guys! I just laugh inside!! And this made come more closer to me, trying to know my secrets (but de ain't fiNding shiii)

Ps: and I can yab their make ups and hair style anyhow (with humour to it ooo) and I will smile. Funny thing is de go still join me laugh as I de yab them SMH

And that part you said you love girls that hate you

I actually used that line on one but not as yours, what I said was I hate gurls that love me after I told her I hated her, see the way she was laughing hard

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2016

Re: by DRISKLEF(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Niqqa na must say u go komet....y not take ur jealousy elsewhere lyk in ur relationship where it is much needed grin

No offence tongue
Nigga you should go get married and stop meddling into things that's none of your business.

You say who's JAILus?grin

I was simply stating the obvious fact to the OP.
And i've got a GF whom i love to the moon and back. We profess undieing love for each other every now and then and trust me, it keeps us going. cool

Aparently the loneliness borne out of your bachelorhood is beginning to affect your sense of judgment.
(no offenze.. tongue )
Re: by thesuave10(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tho I don't agree with all your posts but finally the first Nigerian guy that has more than 65% understanding of dating.you share some of my views and good luck as you create a brand. I do have one thing to say. Your philosophies are great but your target audience is wrong. Your posts seemed to be aimed at guys in relationships(and this happens to be a very few percentage of guys). Your audience should be guys who are not in relationships and want to meet new girls and for guys seeking new relationships. #peace rock on bro grin

plus, something for the ladies on how to catch and avoid ladies(lol I've seen ladies give ridiculous ideas on how to do is)
Re: by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Too long. You sound confident about your looks. Don't try this if you look like something my fingers can't type.
Re: by thesuave10(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2016

plus, something for the ladies on how to catch and avoid players(lol I've seen ladies give ridiculous ideas on how to do is)
Re: by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2016

Re: by Obiomon: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Nigga you should go get married and stop meddling into things that's none of your business.

And i've got a GF whom i love to the moon and back. We profess undieing love for each other every now and then and trust me, it keeps us going. cool

Aparently the loneliness borne out of your bachelorhood is beginning to affect your sense of judgment.
(no offenze.. tongue )
I give your relationship 7 more weeks and come here to start crying ! I will be like LMAO

1 Like

Re: by DRISKLEF(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Obiomon:
I give your relationship 7 more weeks and come here to start crying ! I will be like LMAO
Alright.

Until then, aloha!
Re: by UIA04(f): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
What does the 'i' stand for in your moniker ilegend

1 Like

Re: by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
DRISKLEF:

(no offenze.. tongue )

No taken.... wink

Bt i tink u're stalkin 2 much, u profess u hate bt still try 2 hit 1st page on evry of his thread tongue grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2016

Re: by patola080(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
To
o long 4mi to read
Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
LizGray:
Too long. You sound confident about your looks. Don't try this if you look like something my fingers can't type.
hahahahaha. my belly. Jeez!!!! Your fingers can type me..... type ''cute''
Re: by UIA04(f): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
iLegend:

It's "i" baby. It stands for my real name. Sweetheart, why did you ask? Are you one of the newly EFCC relationship recruits?
Tell me what it stands for
Re: by emitheo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
ok...agreeeeeed.
Re: by vicstar(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
• • • • • Baba for d girls cool At least the only thing you know, u know am wella cheesy wink
Re: by Heavensz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ilegend abeg I won add u for wasap. I fit get ur number? Or u add me make we yarn 08109000489. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 22-year-old Girl Killed By Her Sugar Daddy For Dumping Him (Graphic image) / [PHOTO/VIDEO] Chloe Khan Strips Off Topless, & Begs Bf For Sex / My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.