Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) (57639 Views)

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by ogtavia(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2016
kele bu Uwa nmebi...Ara puru onye a ohu nru...chukwu zoputa anyi..Uwa nka e me bigo...
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2016
wizzakosh:
e concern you?
How e take consign you now?.

Bizzy body!. cheesy
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by kobonaire(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Actually some guys do spoil market for others. Those who occasionally dabble in the runs girls market will be able to connect with this.
Though I would not spend more than 50 kobo on this chic!
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by mikron(m): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2016
the way she intends to chase away the next unfortunate kenyan broke ass man that will come her way cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by doskie(m): 12:32am On Jul 29, 2016
The cow that hurries to America, comes back home as corned beef. She will soon end up as offering for a billionaires yearly juju.
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by beautyerhu86(f): 12:38am On Jul 29, 2016
contactmorak:
.Hmm..

SEE PHOTO OF THE SUGAR DADDY HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/kenyan-lady-dumps-lover-because.html

Why must we click for the photo of the sugar daddy when there's enough space for you to upload here. Stop being greedy because you want traffic
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by banmee(m): 12:44am On Jul 29, 2016
vanquay69:
[b]Nigerians are the most respected Africans, only problem is we have a few errant jews dragging the Green white Green through the Mud[/b]

For your mind. Where Ghanaians de. I wonder what you mean by respect? When you stop burning people on the streets, looting your economy indiscriminately, your police stop taking bribe in public without shame, dumping refuse on the streets, etc, then you can talk of respect. How do you expect any right thinking person to respect a nation that does these things in large proportions is mind boggling. It just goes to show that Nigerians don't really think corruption/their mentality is a problem because if it was, you would not have dared to make that comment. That is the problem right there. We never seem to want to tell ourselves the truth. Always living in some perpetual self deluded state. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by goingape: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2016
contactmorak:
Following a viral story of a Nigerian man who buys his girlfriend a SUV recently, this Nairobi lady, who is a fast-rising socialite (Kenyan term for a runs babe) , feels that Kenyan men are the most useless creatures in the world. She has blasted her sponsor (Kenyan term for sugar daddy) and dumped him.

She claims that while Nigerian men spend big on ladies in exchange for sex, Kenyan men are stingy and don’t know how to treat a woman.

The curvaceous lady claims that a Kenyan man recently solicited for sex from her and promised to give her Ksh 20,000. According to her, Ksh 20,000 is peanuts.

She claims to be a “Billionaire Toy” kind of lady who only deals with filthily rich men.

Below is how she ranted on social media in the post below.. It may interest you that Kenyans dont hide their jealousy of Nigerian men whom they believe have this special anointing for spending generously even though they also believe that all rich Nigerians are fraudsters and drug peddlers...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/kenyan-lady-dumps-lover-because.html
that's why I hate black WOMEN.

almost all of them can't think straight

Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Cutehector:
It's nice to knw Nigerian men are being appreciated internationally grin

Make she come settle for nija, she go know how far grin
Nigerian men? Really?.. I laugh in chinese..

Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by therealchase(m): 1:07am On Jul 29, 2016
klepe500:
Idiot fellow,see her yansh like daura cow.u should be tankin God dat u even see a man dat gave u 20k.nigeria where change don change many nigerians
Smh .its not Nigeria currency its Kenya shillings
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 1:07am On Jul 29, 2016
vanquay69:
Nigerians are the most respected Africans, only problem is we have a few errant jews dragging the Green white Green through the Mud
always ranting with silly comments. U av joined dem tribal morons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 29, 2016
kossyablaze:
always ranting with silly comments. U av joined dem tribal morons.

Yes but I am changed now...I swear It
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by mikron(m): 1:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Amelian:

Make she come settle for nija, she go know how far grin
Nigerian men? Really?.. I laugh in chinese..
even if u ladies dont appreciate us other nationalities are tongue
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by MrCounselor: 1:55am On Jul 29, 2016
She no even set

Abeg check my signature
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by iamjdee(m): 2:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Kenyan ladies and badluck be like twins. #FamilyUnion

Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by Athanatos(m): 2:20am On Jul 29, 2016
vanquay69:
Nigerians are the most respected Africans, only problem is we have a few errant jews dragging the Green white Green through the Mud

Vanquay,you too?

Your posts are always uber dope,but this one doesn't cut it brother. Just sayin'.
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by Princepoint(m): 3:01am On Jul 29, 2016
The guy u drop is free from captivity
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 3:04am On Jul 29, 2016
vanquay69:

Yes but I am changed now...I swear It
Time gon tell... I got my eyes on u...we cool hommie
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by Emyogalanya: 3:23am On Jul 29, 2016
I tot such acts are nigerian ladies reserve. Now even kenyans
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by Emyogalanya: 3:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Give then their own flag now united nations take note
vanquay69:
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by Felixalex(m): 3:44am On Jul 29, 2016
veekid:
Iranu

Abasha
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 29, 2016
mikron:
even if u ladies dont appreciate us other nationalities are tongue

Awww, see you grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by DedeNkem: 4:05am On Jul 29, 2016
If you're a successful woman, there's absolutely nothing wrong in seeking a relationship with a successful man.

But when you're a poor chic looking for only rich guys, it means you're a gold-digger!
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by amtaken(f): 4:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Quit changing my words if you know what's good for you.

Why change the word arms to alms just to insult yourself?
Benita27:
Are you in ur village town square?. cheesy abi, english dey pepe you for body?.
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by july66: 4:44am On Jul 29, 2016
contactmorak:
Following a viral story of a Nigerian man who buys his girlfriend a SUV recently, this Nairobi lady, who is a fast-rising socialite (Kenyan term for a runs babe) , feels that Kenyan men are the most useless creatures in the world. She has blasted her sponsor (Kenyan term for sugar daddy) and dumped him.

She claims that while Nigerian men spend big on ladies in exchange for sex, Kenyan men are stingy and don’t know how to treat a woman.

The curvaceous lady claims that a Kenyan man recently solicited for sex from her and promised to give her Ksh 20,000. According to her, Ksh 20,000 is peanuts.

She claims to be a “Billionaire Toy” kind of lady who only deals with filthily rich men.

Below is how she ranted on social media in the post below.. It may interest you that Kenyans dont hide their jealousy of Nigerian men whom they believe have this special anointing for spending generously even though they also believe that all rich Nigerians are fraudsters and drug peddlers...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/kenyan-lady-dumps-lover-because.html
Advertise the body well because you dey fine rich man wey go use your glory take buy machine for you. Your mate dey use brain & their hand make money, you dey fine sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:52am On Jul 29, 2016
hi dear hw u doing cool
Mikylopez:
anyways she Jes recognized our Nigerian men(d hardworking men).....naija I hail ooo either good or bad we are always remembered
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by PrincessMoe: 5:01am On Jul 29, 2016
By the way someone has offered the Range Rover ..haha ...Wait to know who it is.......
Well my latest 411 is If you broke,Nigga you are broke.. Don't come to me talking of Future success and situations not being permanent I don't walk around with Prophets n Magic charms #HerMajestyPrincessMoe
#theoneandonly
Besides what did I speak ill about Nigerians?? And among the comments I don't see any rich man comment ..it is still the broke asses lamenting ooh ohh are you hailing poverty??
Anyway direct the insults on my Facebook Princess Maurine Imbayi
Funpage Princess Moe Kenya
Instagram @princessmoebeiby.
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Eeeeewww! She soo ugly! I can bet my butt! That ass is gonna smell horriblis! embarassed
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by ibrokola(m): 5:36am On Jul 29, 2016
On heels, yet so short!
Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by abbeyty(m): 5:57am On Jul 29, 2016
rawpadgin:
gold digger everywhere

BTW, na only one shoe she get

i bet na the same man she dey ridicule bought those shoes for her. if not for him wetin she go use strike that pose in the picture ?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) by wordbank(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2016
The mumu nigerian wey buy d suv sef suppose dey exile. Our homemade gold diggers nko?
All d NL feminist wey dey rant like madcow for d akagum guys nko?
I stand and advocate for our industrious gold diggers, never lay down ur hustle, one day baba God go pick ur call grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / 'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.