Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts (16497 Views)

Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by ucee64(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2016
The way his state is suffering.

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by edlion57(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2016
T
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Smellos
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by addikt(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2016
OKDnigeria:

If u have a problem with Fayose u can address it without bringing Jesus into it.

Who's this like this , you Don won start abi undecided
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nne5: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2016
True talk.
Honest to God,buhari's friends are the so called wailers and not the zombies 'cuz they wail for the good of the land.

4 Likes

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by GCFR95(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2016
He should shut up his smelling urangutan mouth....what has he achieved so far...the fowl cant even pay salaries!

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by blackpanda: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2016
Lols.....insane delusion grin
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Realist2: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2016
Please don't stop talking Fayose, you remained the the Voice of the masses, in time like this where all Civil organisations, NGOs, real men have all died [ in Wale Soyinka,s voice,, the man in him died if keep silent in the face tyranny and injustice]. All discerning voices have been muzzle, cowed and silent by the fear of Efcc, they have all gone hibernating, while many are dying in silent because they help infested the dummy on us.
God will continue to keep you, you are the lone voice in this wilderness we are now. You ask a very pertinent question which no ones has been able to answer...., what has APC done to better the lives of Nigerians rather than pains since taken over government .

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by RitzyPrince(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Is #Fayose God? undecided
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by enigma2007(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Nobody is asking you not to talk. However, do constructive criticism that will move Nigeria forward rather than talking anyhow..

Also, do the work you were elected to do or you can resign and take up opposition job full time..
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by mudiana(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Abeg who your talk don EPP? those talking about your own government don get result. Abi 4.6 billion naira in your account is deceiving you?
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Jombojombo(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2016
madridguy:
Ride on Fayose, constructive criticism is allow since opposition is the salt of democracy.
Meanwhile, we are bringing change to the people of Ondo State dole and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it.

APC ti take over.

Day-dreamer
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by TeamKingzlee1: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Constructive criticism is most welcome...
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Sometimes it's better to remain silent than speak foolishly
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by otitokoroleti: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
Haba! Wetin na! now this is annoying. I innocently made a mistake, corrected it and apologized. I believe it should end there. Plus we all(muslims & Christaians) respect Jesus Christ and believe in his second coming to save us, so what point are u trying to make sef? Was jonathan not called "jesus christ" of otuoke without any other thing attached to it? I called Fayose "jesus christ" of ekiti cos he said without his noise, we will all suffer. This was in quote and was changed the moment OKDNigeria raised it, so why trying to raise dust where there is none? Abeg make u free me joor! angry
u well?
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Pope22(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2016
I love fayose!

I hate buhari (I started his name with small letter)

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Jaconja: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Uncle we have heard you but there is no harm in trying. If they fail we can also vote them out. Enough for monkey dey work baboon dey chop. We want equity
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by musicwriter(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Fayose is the only savior Nigeria have for now, for real.

One of the worst thing that've happened to Nigeria since the emergence of the APC government is that the so called human right activists, lawyers, all have been bought over. Nobody is speaking out again, except Fayose.

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by gidjah(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2016
OKDnigeria:

Thanks
both of you are mature and I deeply appreciate such. We all shall defend the name of our Lord and savior, he won't be brought into the mud of politics in the hands of demons like uncle and his cronies. Thanks to you midolian for your mature understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by room089: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Now that are talking, are we living in paradise?
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by fakati(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Its you and your family that will suffer.get this to your skull that Nigerians are rely on God and not on your foolish talk.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by fearless2014: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
Sorry if that made you feel bad. Was only trying to qualify him based on how he sees himself. I have changed it though.

You are not even sorry for your blasphemy but that you made him feel bad, hope you know the consequences of insulting other people's belief?
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by BlackSeptember: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
The "saviour" from ekiti has spoken grin grin

Fayose in reality is a lizard, but sees himself as a crocodile. I do not know what makes him think his noise has been helping matters..Even before buhari got that ear infection, he has not been hearing the noise from this Ekiti talking drum.

lool.. How many things asides the shameful distribution of yams have you done for the benefit of the Ekiti people? Do you need noisemakers like you to put you on your toes?

Fayose pls don't stop talking, I don't want to suffer cheesy
If i call [b]Prophet Muhammad [/b]a big fool you will get angry. Who takes Muslims with a paedophile prophet serious?

2 Likes

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by midolian(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2016
fearless2014:

You are not even sorry for your blasphemy but that you made him feel bad, hope you know the consequences of insulting other people's belief?
shut up and Bleep off!

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by BlackSeptember: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
Haba! Wetin na! now this is annoying. I innocently made a mistake, corrected it and apologized. I believe it should end there. Plus we all(muslims & Christaians) respect Jesus Christ and believe in his second coming to save us, so what point are u trying to make sef? Was jonathan not called "jesus christ" of otuoke without any other thing attached to it? I called Fayose "jesus christ" of ekiti cos he said without his noise, we will all suffer. This was in quote and was changed the moment OKDNigeria raised it, so why trying to raise dust from a river? Abeg make u free me joor! angry
Oga Muslims and Christian are not the same. We will never be the same. Jesus said *I am the way the truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except though me* does the Muslims see Jesus as their saviour? Stop playing politics with Christian Religion

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Slymonster(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2016
please just say your ekiti state people who are in bandage and not Nigerians...
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by omogin(f): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2016
God bless fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by BlackSeptember: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2016
addikt:

Who's this like this , you Don won start abi undecided
start what? Who is Mohammed in the scheme of things? Don't bring that child rapist into this discourse. Go and slam your head on the ground for him this friday

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by mu2sa2: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
Haba! Wetin na! now this is annoying. I innocently made a mistake, corrected it and apologized. I believe it should end there. Plus we all(muslims & Christaians) respect Jesus Christ and believe in his second coming to save us, so what point are u trying to make sef? Was jonathan not called "jesus christ" of otuoke without any other thing attached to it? I called Fayose "jesus christ" of ekiti cos he said without his noise, we will all suffer. This was in quote and was changed the moment OKDNigeria raised it, so why trying to raise dust from a river? Abeg make u free me joor! angry
You needn't even have replied him in the first place. There's nothing blasphemous in saying a person is like Jesus Christ, when the context shows that you mean the preson is a good fellow making positive change. Ignore these fanatics and speak your mind civilly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Earth2Metahuman: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2016
If only ekiti is any better, I would have taken the dude serious. grin
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Giverz: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2016
This Fayose will not cease to amaze me.You have not even talked the people of Ekiti out of poverty talkless of the whole Nigerians.

All you have been talking all these while have brought more doom on you .

Ekiti people abeg make una talk. What has Fayose done for you to change the change in Ekiti? Abi sebi den talk say charity begins at home!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Operation Positive Identification: Buratai Explains Reasons For Drill / PEPT: Tinubu Govt, an illegitimate one, LP won the election - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.