Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts (16502 Views)

Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by NwaEsonu: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Truly, all of us cannot keep quiet.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Junior66(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Firefire:

Please, next time don't try that.

Thank you.
You want to behead him for that? If you are a christian then i fear for the future of our faith.
He used "Jesus" figuratively there, maybe you should take a less or two in figurative expressions or... a lesson or two in tolerating whatever nonsense people speak about our savior. You sounded like a muslim fanatic...'

2 Likes

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Keep talking jare.
It's the right of empty barrel to make the loudest noise.
While other opposition governors are busy strategizing to attract investors, and formulate developmental policies that could move their states forward, keep jumping from radio stations to television stations telling stories that no one sends you.
"Onirase bi girisi".
Fashola was an opposition governor for 8 years, he focused on governance , and the impact in Lagos is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.
Even ibikunle Amosun was an opposition governor in his first term, and he turned his state around. And his people found him worthy to be given a second term.
Keep surrounding yourself with good-for-nothing sycophants who only care for their tummies. "Awon oniranu".
Keep deceiving yourself as you're cheered by those miscreants and gullible folks who cannot think straight.
The Fayose we know does not have what he takes ( in terms of character and gumption) to stage the kind of opposition he aspires. Equity demands you have clean hands.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by proprince(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2016
Ride on Fayose

The only wise yoruba man i know grin

i love this man undecided
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by richidinho(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
Haba! Wetin na! now this is annoying. I innocently made a mistake, corrected it and apologized. I believe it should end there. Plus we all(muslims & Christaians) respect Jesus Christ and believe in his second coming to save us, so what point are u trying to make sef? Was jonathan not called "jesus christ" of otuoke without any other thing attached to it? I called Fayose "jesus christ" [/b]of ekiti cos he said without his noise, we will all suffer. This was in [b]quote and was changed the moment OKDNigeria raised it, so why trying to raise dust from a river? Abeg make u free me joor! angry

You are still mentioning him abi?

2 Likes

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by michoim(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2016
What does Fayose,think of himself. He really think,he is anything that matters? What a self deceit.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2016
BE811APP:
I truly didnt ask u to speak for me... angry
I am still suffering here.. so what are u saying
suffer for eternity
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Chikpat(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2016
which Nigerian has ur silly talks helped?
go n sit down Mr Fayose

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Your followers will suffer. Not Nigerians
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by AntiWailer: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2016
After collecting that kind of cash that can cripple economy.

The poor padded brained wailers be like.

Yeeeeeee, he is right.

He did not talk when GEJ was paddling the Nigeria Canoe to disaster. grin
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Princepoint(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2016
talkactive

We don't want u talk this time around we need you to scream and shout
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
Sorry if that made you feel bad. Was only trying to qualify him based on how he sees himself. I have changed it though.
Not enough you antichrist....how can you drag the hallowed name of Jesus Christ into your petty party affairs..... It speaks more about your sense of irresponsibility and lack of values to demean the person of Jesus Christ and the Christian faith because of your unguarded hatred for Fayose....

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Panshack: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Fayose is one of d highest hypocrites he does not ave any moral right to criticise any government. He should go to ekiti and pay workers dia salary.
Pls fayose stop talking na.... Ah want to c Hw I will suffer
AntiWailer:
After collecting that kind of cash that can cripple economy.
The poor padded brained wailers be like.
Yeeeeeee, he is right.
He did not talk when GEJ was paddling the Nigeria Canoe to disaster. grin
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Junior66:

You want to behead him for that? If you are a christian then i fear for the future of our faith.
He used "Jesus" figuratively there, maybe you should take a less or two in figurative expressions or... a lesson or two in tolerating whatever nonsense people speak about our savior. You sounded like a muslim fanatic...'
He should never in his life try it again!
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by paschal47(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Sirmuel1:
which suffering pass this ones?
is that ekiti?
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by oladipo322(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2016
ride on fayose u are d voice of d people
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
Haba! Wetin na! now this is annoying. I innocently made a mistake, corrected it and apologized. I believe it should end there. Plus we all(muslims & Christaians) respect Jesus Christ and believe in his second coming to save us, so what point are u trying to make sef? Was jonathan not called "jesus christ" of otuoke without any other thing attached to it? I called Fayose "jesus christ" of ekiti cos he said without his noise, we will all suffer. This was in quote and was changed the moment OKDNigeria raised it, so why trying to raise dust from a river? Abeg make u free me joor! >sad
Never in your life compare Christianity with Islam never again in your life!
Your apology is meaningless

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin grin grin
We love him like that.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by fearless2014: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
shut up and Bleep off!

Public toilet, keep quiet & behave.

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by adedayo3193(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Fayose keep talking nyc ine
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by adedayo3193(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Fayose keep talking nyc one
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Idobitches: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Making sense...
I believe you sire***
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by banmee(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Firefire:

Thank you.

The Jesus of Ekiti has spoken.

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by banmee(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
Haba! Wetin na! now this is annoying. I innocently made a mistake, corrected it and apologized. I believe it should end there. Plus we all(muslims & Christaians) respect Jesus Christ and believe in his second coming to save us, so what point are u trying to make sef? Was jonathan not called "jesus christ" of otuoke without any other thing attached to it? I called Fayose "jesus christ" of ekiti cos he said without his noise, we will all suffer. This was in quote and was changed the moment OKDNigeria raised it, so why trying to raise dust from a river? Abeg make u free me joor! angry

How was it a mistake. The mistake was bending over for religious zealots. I just did exactly what you did. Let me see the m.oron who will criticize me for it. They are going to get an earful.

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by chara019: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2016
but people are still suffering presently, despite you talking.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Though i voted pmb, the conspiracy of silence by the poor majority baffles me!...the best buhari can be is efcc chairman, he lacks the charima/astuteness of a president.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Ejefash(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Peoples governor,we love u,keep telling them them the truth.my people says that truth is bitter.carry go noting dey happen.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Timbwak(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Your noise yield noting so shut that f**k up
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by dyn1800: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Welcome Peter "Trump" Fayose.... Always open mouth without border
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by OAUTemitayo: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Firefire:

Thank you.
When Wike referred to Jonathan as Jesus you hailed him. Why now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Group Endorses Dr. Godwin Maduka For Governorship (Pictures) / Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation / Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.