Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,251 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts (16488 Views)

Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by lailo: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2016
“If I stop talking, Nigerian masses will suffer, a government without an opposition will not do anything, they want to shut me up, but I will not stop talking, let them continue to abuse me, I don’t mind."

I quite agree with him if PDP is truely an opposition party.But PDP is a destruction party wanting to complete dia destruction of nigeria they couldn't finish in 16yrs.Or what do u say of a party who is hellbent on doing everything(including sponsoring economic saboteurs) to make sure dat Nigerians lose faith in d rulling party and vote them back in 2019.So they want to hold us at ransome till 2019?Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by boboenny: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2016
tongue it is our government we must talk. free fayose let him express his mind. an attempt to shout him down is an indication that the government of the day is becoming dictatorial.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by prof12(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2016
micchi:
Fayose don't stop for it is ur duty to serve the people no amount of persecution from this
wicked government will stop you by the gra
ce
of God
You pray good for people that put you in the mess the Nation finds itself today.
I think you will be worse than Fayose if you have the opportunity to lead.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by addikt(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2016
BlackSeptember:
start what? Who is Mohammed in the scheme of things? Don't bring that child rapist into this discourse. Go and slam your head on the ground for him this friday

Oh, okay ....now I understand you . Use your pills bro, GET WELL SOON lipsrsealed undecided
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by SHAIBULIAR: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
Sorry if that made you feel bad. Was only trying to qualify him based on how he sees himself. I have changed it though.
I like your spirit. You were well brought up,I'm proud f you and your parents. Keep it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Rowgee(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2016
What does he know that he want to talk, what has he done in Ekiti state?
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by dryyansh1(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:
Haba! Wetin na! now this is annoying. I innocently made a mistake, corrected it and apologized. I believe it should end there. Plus we all(muslims & Christaians) respect Jesus Christ and believe in his second coming to save us, so what point are u trying to make sef? Was jonathan not called "jesus christ" of otuoke without any other thing attached to it? I called Fayose "jesus christ" of ekiti cos he said without his noise, we will all suffer. This was in quote and was changed the moment OKDNigeria raised it, so why trying to raise dust from a river? Abeg make u free me joor! angry
Make better thunder fire you and your generation. Who dare make such an innocent mistake with your religion? Àwọn weray

1 Like

Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by moshould(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Ondo pple are educated, u can't buy them with rice and salt...they will vote for who they like, not by the party....PDP and APC are d same..
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by dryyansh1(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Junior66:

You want to behead him for that? If you are a christian then i fear for the future of our faith.
He used "Jesus" figuratively there, maybe you should take a less or two in figurative expressions or... a lesson or two in tolerating whatever nonsense people speak about our savior. You sounded like a muslim fanatic...'
You are a stupid Christian if at all you are one. Can anybody make that innocent mistake with Islam? I will not stand and watch the name of our Lord being drag in useless issues. If that makes me a fanatic, so be it
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by stenmikas(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2016
It's not all about talking...he should try to be constructive in his criticism
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by dryyansh1(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2016
banmee:

The Jesus of Ekiti has spoken.
Go and slam your head on the ground for your paedophile god today.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Firefire(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
When Wike referred to Jonathan as Jesus you hailed him. Why now?

Jesus is different from Jesus Christ.

Thank you.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Skain(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Oga Fayose go siddon, who ur talk don epp?
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by mare23ayo(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=madridguy post=47980103]Ride on Fayose, constructive criticism is allow since opposition is the salt of democracy.
Meanwhile, we are bringing change to the people of Ondo State dole and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it.

APC ti take over.

Exactly what I say what Fayose is doing ain't bad, infact it's good for our democracy but then don't make noise when you have skeleton in your home
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by segzymania(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2016
I don't know why many nigerians are so naïve..thus the politicians like fayose rides on that. Does it take a wise person to know that he is only fighting for his own personal interest not the interest of the masses..Someone that has 300M naira stashed in a single account while his subjects lavish in poverty...He is only criticising APC because he doesn't want APC to take over Ekiti state..if that happens, he knows his atrocities will be exposed..
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by banmee(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2016
dryyansh1:
Go and slam your head on the ground for your paedophile god today.

Lol....the religious extremist has spoken.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by bushguy: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Did Jesus ask you to fight for him or can't you understand simple English? Mind you, what is that stupid cousin (broda AY) of mine saying ? He should stop the noise and dance to the music APC is playing for him. Blood is thicker than water they say but the truth is bitter and it must be told. He is a disappointment to his family and the people of Ekiti for making us look like cowards

OKDnigeria:

If u have a problem with Fayose u can address it without bringing Jesus into it.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by dadaijboy: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Quiet
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Gkemz: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2016
The people's governor, fearless man, Buhari's worst nightmare ride on. Our people need to know the truth.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by shamecurls(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fayose`s generation will suffer!

Who is this nuisance that believes he is the voice of Nigerians?

A tout that can not save his state from the drastic economic downturn bleating about being a spokes man for Nigerians.

Animal needs a mental check-up or he shud probably go back to planting trees.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by gbengus17: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
CLOSE YOUR MOUTH===MERE MENTION OF YOUR NAME IN ARMS DEAL HAS PUT ME OFF FROM YOU. GUILTY CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACTION
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by uridadole: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
ITbomb:
God will always bless you sir.

The God that raised you up as the voice of the oppressed will give you strength and victory over all forces of oppression from the broom wielding zombies

Enemies of progress like Fayose will always disguise and deceive some to follow him. Fayose is a big shame to his generation.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Jahnedum: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cueless ApC worst govt. ever just in space of 1 simple yr. angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Can someone return this man's akara? He is so delusional, stop being a fool for the king's entertainment and face your state. He is so easy dislike.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by Iyoma2(f): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
ddippset:
I just pity Fayose. He thinks he's a courageous man. His fans think he is a courageous man. IPOB yooths think he is a courageous man. But there is a very fine line between courage and stupiidity. A man who has got so many scandals and accusations hanging on his head forming 'strong man' and taking on the President and his wife. If he was clean then I would be the first to call him courageous and strong. But I call him fooolish. He is trying to come to equity, but he's coming with soiled hands. By the time the might of the federal government descends on you, these IPOB yooths urging and cheering you on will desert you, like they did dilector!
who have clean hands in ur party? If their hands are clean why are they scared of criticism clear conscience fears no accusations. So pack well and talk sense.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by fexj: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
OSOKOMOLE has spoken
this change to worst has tire me sef........
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by berbs112(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Only your family go suffer stufid fellow.. ..
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by billyG(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/28/stop-talking-nigerians-will-suffer-fayose-boasts/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Has yur talking end d suffering of ya pple,economy is bad yes,use yur loot 2 better d economy of ekiti state,pay civil servant & stop talking via yur anus.
Re: If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts by billyG(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
GossipHeart:
That's absolutely true.
He's the only person that gives this government tough time, Buhari dey fear him well well

He's also the only guy with no mental illness from the South West
Fear who?see small pikin mind,buhari dnt giv a shiit if fayose exist,last time he was begging 4 buhari attention.....sob...sob ....buhari refuse 2 pick my call.fayose is a useless wailer stucked in a quick sand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi Visits President George Weah In Liberia (Photos) / Phase 2 Repair Of The Port-Harcourt Refinery Will Be Completed By Q4, 2024 -Kyar / "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.